Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

McCann´s lawyer demolish TVI at Amaral´s trial

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:02 pm

My friends, today, at 24horas:

"I smell fresh meat", says.

McCann´s lawyer against Gonçalo Amaral was harsh in its final arguments:
"I smell fresh meat and vultures".

The injunction against former PJ gave for "washing" with persistent stains. The McCann´s lawyer accuses the promoters of the book and the documentary of wanting to profit with Madeleine´s parents pain. Amaral´s defense says that what is in the book is at the shelved file.

At the war of sound bites that yesterday was as stage the room of the 7th Civil Court of Lisbon, Isabel Duarte, lawyer of Madeleine McCann´s parents at the trial of the injunction against the book of former PJ Gonçalo Amaral, took the best / lead to better.

"I smell fresh meat, vultures, I smell vampires", Isabel said in the court, about the statements from TVI representative at the trial. At the exit, to the reports, Isabel Duarte returned to her attacks: "the allegations are a free tribune and I say what I think. I´m waiting to be criminally reported. Probably, my clients will have to visit me in jail"

The final allegations of the process - with the decision marked to 10h30 of 18th February - were marked by "emotion" and rage revealed by the attorney, who "attacked" TVI by showed the documentary based on Amaral´s book and the fact that assumed the comercial purpose of doing it at the birthday day of the British girl.

"It is shocking to any person that TVI representatives came here to say that at the birthday day of my clients daughter repeated the video for reasons of TV ratings and competition channels. It is a disgrace for Portugal", Isabel Duarte throwed. The TVI lawyer of the tv station of Queluz de Baixo, Miguel Coutinho, told that "TVI only intended to launch a light" over the case.

For Gonçalo Amaral was also reserved a "attack" so tough has the first one: "This book was written for this man to revenge of the charges made against him by British journalists and for being removed of the investigation".

Isabel Duarte did not even spare Ricardo Paiva, PJ inspector in Portimao, who assumed in court the "thesis" that the child "is dead", but, according Isabel, "remains in front of the search for this girl"."But does this make any sense?" My clients are at a dead-end", told the lawyer.

"For those who amuses with this, should be very easy to listen, but, this is really a "kafkaesque (kafka)" process, told also Isabel Duarte, assuming that her clients were the ones who were "judged on trial".

Amaral´s defense

António Cabrita, Amaral´s lawyer in this process, told, before Isabel Duarte, that had heard from the mouth of Amaral that the several processes brought by the McCanns agains Amaral are "an obsession" and what is in steak in this particular is "the right of free opinion".

After remembering that, at least, two Portuguese journalists wrote books about the "Maddie" case, Cabrita asked why the attack to the book of former PJ, launched a year before the beginning of the distribution of the book.

"Perhaps that what is in here (in the book) have come closed too much and dangerously of the truth", throwed, saying: "At that time was in negotiations with British publishers the translation of the book. And this was not convenient for someone...".

Cabrita defended also that the thesis that the judge who signed the injunction "did not read the book", didn´t saw the documentary nor read the dispatch of the shelve" about the inquiry proceesx regarding the disappearance of Madeleine. "As Portuguese, I´m ashamed of the decisions which prevents citizens to freely expressed", he told.

Process of Praia da Luz can be re-open:

Isabel Duarte admitted yesterday, in Lisbon, requested the opening of the crime-inquiry about Madeleine´s disappearance, after have found, in a consultation at the documentation made last Friday, "leads" that PJ allegedly neglected. "What I saw were several relevant informations, photos, whereabouts, car license plates - my clients know this now - there are photos which are similar pictures of the girl, even shocking, and there are other photos", revealed the McCann´s lawyer, at the outside of the Justice Palace. "I have to gather with the lawyers involved in that process (Carlos Pinto de Abreu e Rogério Alves) and we will decide what to do", Isabel added. Isabel Duarte also consulted in Portimao the files because Isabel found contradictory versions - in the case of the injunction - at the testimonials of an attorney and a PJ inspector about proof evidences. "The biggest part of the participations that I analysed deserved to be investigated by PJ and did not deserve it.
The McCann´s lawyer presente yesterday at the end of morning, at Oeiras court, a crime-complaint against TVI, under which the McCanns testified before the Public Ministry.

"TVI has under her a injunction, which prohibits broadcast the thesis of death and hiding corpse. Since the publication of that injunction, TVI violated several times that Court order. It cannot do it", told Isabel Duarte. In the complaint are indicated as witnesses Kate and Gerry McCann.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann´s lawyer demolish TVI at Amaral´s trial

Post by Catkins on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Thanks Pedro.............Bravo Isabel for showing the true colours of these people !!
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Catkins wrote:Thanks Pedro.............Bravo Isabel for showing the true colours of these people !!

Yes Pedro thank you for this.
Isabel may be little in stature but she's a feisty one. She must be made of steel to take that lot on as she has. At least Gonc and his goons don't scare her, like they do most people.
Well done Isabel, and we musn't forget our Maria's help in all of this. Bless you Maria and
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Thanks Pedro for that. The tide is turning indeed.

I take this opportunity to warn you all that my computer seems to be going bezzurk (???) I already lost a lot I had written so if I go away for good today, you'll know it's my keyboard not working. Sory for introducing this here I just
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Oh dear Maria............Hope you get it sorted out soon....
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:43 pm

maria wrote:Thanks Pedro for that. The tide is turning indeed.

I take this opportunity to warn you all that my computer seems to be going bezzurk (???) I already lost a lot I had written so if I go away for good today, you'll know it's my keyboard not working. Sory for introducing this here I just

Even though the expense is killing me, lol, no worries Maria, in your own good time.

Maybe your keyboard is overworked and underpaid like the rest of us, lol.

Isabel certainly seemed to have packed a punch, she may be little but as my mum used to say the bigger they are the harder they fall. Lets hope this is the case.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:34 am

My friends, video about 24horas today:

At google, write Madeleine, then, look for this:

País - Novos dados no caso Madeleine McCann - RTP Notícias, Vídeo
10 Fev 2010... Madeleine: Defesa de Gonçalo Amaral revela relatório que suspeita... Essa denúncias contêm fotos que alegadamente mostram Madeleine entre...
www.rtp.pt/noticias/?t=Novos-dados...Madeleine... - Há 6 horas

please click at : País - Novos dados no caso Madeleine McCann - RTP Notícias, Vídeo
and you will enter immediately, also will immediately see the video. At the right side of the screen you can also see this: Novos dados no caso de Madeleine McCann (click this title to see video).

in this vídeo can be heard the voices of Isabel Duarte, Sandra Felgueiras and Amaral.

Here is the translation about the video:

Sandra Felgueiras voice: "it´s a revelation that puts PJ in trouble, specially the inspector who is in Portimao, which continues to receive news of Madeleine, who was a witness of Amaral at the trial of Amaral´s book, unexpectedlly became an asset for the McCanns: Ricardo Paiva confirmed to receive sightings of Madeleine, but without relevance. Isabel Duarte was at Portimao consulting the process and now accuses Ricardo Paiva of lying": Isabel Duarte´s voice: "What I saw were several relevant informations, photos, whereabouts, car license plates, my clients are know become aware of all this, there are photos who are similar with the girl, even shocking, and there are other photos"

Felgueira´s words again: "For the McCann´s lawyer, there are no doubts about the reasons why PJ does not investigate these sightings: the French, Spanish and English polices gave credit to all sightings".

Isabel Duarte´s words: "What I heard, and it is recorded in this trial, is that inspector Ricardo Paiva told he believed the girl was dead, therefore, he will not investigate a living child isn´t it?".

Felgueira´s words again: "With a poster in asking for help in finding his daugther, Gerry nade clear the course he wants for the case": words from Gerry, with subtitles in Portuguese: "We will be delighted if the case was reopen, no problem with that, what we need is real investigation, not, not dismissal".

Felgueiras again: "For inverse reasons, Amaral also walked out hearing saying about the reopen of the case: "Imagine this: I now wished to be assistant at the process at Algarve, there at main process", then a reporter asked him: "are you thinking about it?", Amaral answered "Very seriously, let´s study the legal way of doing it" . a reporter asked him: "And you as assistant", Amaral interrupted saying: "There are diligences to be done, we can suggest them", a reporter asked him: "Will you request those diligences?", Amaral answered: "Requiring them".

Felgueira´s again: "despite the confrontation, which opposes the couple versus amaral, for the first time, both showed a equal goal: both are committed in reopen the main case: the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. As for the book: The Truth of Lie, we will have to wait another week, to know the decision of the magistrate".

Sandra Felgueiras - RTP.

If any of you my friends, wish to post the video here, you know where to find him.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:05 am

christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:16 am

christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:20 am

I will try to get it on YouTube. Do my best.

Must say, the revelations of Isabel Duarte...
I am trembeling with anger, disgust, shocked, and feel so so sad for Madeleine, she never had a chance to be found.
Words fail me...

Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:02 am

Marijn....he fixed it again....

Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:43 am

[quote = "Christabel"] Pedro another video,

The fat mouthy woman can be heard shouting on this video. Is she employed by Amaral?

http://sic.sapo.pt/online/video/informacao/noticias-pais/2010/2/caso-maddie-mccann-acusa-pj-de-ignorar-indicios-de-que-a-filha-pode- be-viva10-02-2010-23506.htm [/ quote]

Is she and Amaral sharing the same Hat ?.............
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:34 am

Great article, thank you Pedro for translating it.
This is really upsetting.
I didn't think the PJ were capable of this, I tended to think it was incompetence, not maliciousness.
They really don't care about Madeleine at all.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 am

Thank you Pedro and Maria. Big hugs to you both.
Chicane, those words you posted from Isabel...
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:28 am

Peaceful1 wrote:Thank you Pedro and Maria. Big hugs to you both.
Chicane, those words you posted from Isabel...

Can you give a quick summary? She seems very impassioned.
Amaral looks so idiotic in that stupid black hat and the earring. Is he on his way to a funeral? Held in 1958?
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:15 am

I am really, really pissed with PJ, specially with Ricardo Paiva. Shame on you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:31 am

I think we all are Pedro. I honestly dont know how certain members of the PJ can sleep at night. Poor Madeleine, she never stood a chance
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:00 am

christabel wrote:Pedro another video,

The fat mouthy woman can be heard shouting on this video. Is she employed by Amaral?

[url=http://sic.sapo.pt/online/video/informacao/noticias-pais/2010/2/caso-maddie-mccann-acusa-pj-de-ignorar-indicios-de-que-a-filha-pode-estar-viva10-02-2010-23506.htm
http://sic.sapo.pt/online/video/informacao/noticias-pais/2010/2/caso-maddie-mccann-acusa-pj-de-ignorar-indicios-de-que-a-filha-pode-estar-viva10-02-2010-23506.htm[/quote[/url]]

We on PFA are discussing if the grey haired woman at the back just beside the Court Doors...Is Photon/Slumming ??
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:26 am

Isabel Duarte´s words: "What I heard, and it is recorded in this trial, is that inspector Ricardo Paiva told he believed the girl was dead, therefore, he will not investigate a living child isn´t it?".

If that is not enough to get a corruption inquiry going, then there will never be one held in Portugal.

I am utterly astounded that they didnt investigate the sightings that were considered credible by other police agencies because they will accept only one outcome.

Now unless they have inside knowledge of what happened which for some reason that escapes everyone else (and would probably result in gaol sentences for Amaral and his mates) they have kept to themselves, then the PJ failed in their duties, and deliberately, maliciously decided not to find Madeleine. In this country, that is considered corruption, and usually is followed with charges of perverting the course of justice.

Is this what Isabel is up to? Is it possibe for her to take criminal action against them, based upon what has been said in court by Paiva?
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 am

I am taking a more positive opinion of this latest revelation.

It seems very much like this is new information to the McCanns, so no doubt they will follow it up and ask for this case to be reopened. If this sighting is of Madeleine, this just may prove to be the breakthrough that us normal people have been praying for.

As for Amaral saying he wanted to assist the process, this just proves he is not on this planet at all, he is NOT a policeman any longer he messed up and is out and has nothing to do with this.

I bet he wants to assist, he wants Paiva and himself on it so they can continue covering their tracks. This is what I have been saying for so long now and Amaral has got to be one very worried man right now.

So all our fears that Amaral has been manipulating this investigation from OUTSIDE of the PJ look to be true. It looks like Ricardo Paiva has been withholding information that could have led to Madeleine McCann and her abductors, never mind how could he, ask why did he? Why did he do this?

Ricardo Paiva was the liaison officer that was with the McCanns after Madeleine was abducted, it was him that Kate used to turn to, it was his house Kate and Gerry went to with their twins for dinner, it was him that Kate lent on when she was distraught and now this? What was he doing back then? Ignoring info too? Helping Amaral with the leaks and innuendos?

And do not forget the role of Paulo Rebelo in all of this too, he MUST have known what was ging on!

Potugal have to know now that this is not going to go away, I think now they will do something about this.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:35 am

Rosie,

On Rebelo. It is just not possible for him to read the entire files by himself. I wonder if perhaps certain information (such as these sightings that were not investigated) were kept from him. He would have relied upon his senior investigators like Paiva to do the review. If this information was kept from the review, then Rebelo wouldnt have known about it.

Remember that Rebelo took over, but basically he still had the same team. Which means that your comment about Amaral influencing the investigation from outside is extremely valid. Rebelo may have been manipulated by those under him, by only presenting him with part of the story.

One thing for sure. Rebelo never found enough to take any action against the McCanns. In fact, he found nothing at all to back up Amaral's claims. But he never found anything either to indicate an abduction. But could that be because he was not provided with the correct information by his subordinated.

After these comments from Paiva, it would appear that a total review of the case needs to be done by an agency other than the PJ, to ensure that there is no manipulation of data.

Of course, i cant prove that information was withheld from Rebelo, but as a very senior officer, I cannot believe that REbelo knew about these sighting and photos and never had them thoroughly investigated.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:30 pm

No, but someone hired her. If I'm not mistaken, she was shouting yesterday outside the parliament building cheering up some 20 to 30 monkeys who were there to 'fight' from freedom oof speech, nothing to do with Amaral, but the government. Of course, the monkeys could be the same. They surely are very well paid to spend their time doing these activities.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:39 pm

About Rebelo. It doesn't matter if he read the full files. We know that he found a complete mess when he took over. He had to put some order in it. He then proceeded with the 'dilligences' that were suggested/requested by Amaral (reconstruction etc). He insisted on them. Finally, he tried to threaten the witnesses (the group). He even went to Britain and spoke to them to get here and make the reconstruction. We also know that very coldly he file Kate's letter and notified her of that. Rebelo could have been in trouble at first, but I would guess that they both are birds of a feather, no need for Amaral to try and influence anything. Rebelo knew exactly what to do. And yes he should also be inquired.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:47 pm

And coming back to the topic. Isabel demolished ALL lawyers, from Cabrita to the last one, which name I don't know, representing VC, who in fact and passionately said that 'of course, they were there for the money, they are companies to make money, they (the lawyers?) weren't pro bono people, Amaral had to earn a living'. Astonishing.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:59 pm

maria wrote:And coming back to the topic. Isabel demolished ALL lawyers, from Cabrita to the last one, which name I don't know, representing VC, who in fact and passionately said that 'of course, they were there for the money, they are companies to make money, they (the lawyers?) weren't pro bono people, Amaral had to earn a living'. Astonishing.

I'm loving Isabel........one very smart lady....
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top