Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Case to be re-opened?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Case to be re-opened?

Post by vee8 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 am

From RTP (includes video news report)

New Data in the Madeleine McCann Case

The lawyer for the McCann couple revealed proof in Court that could compromise the PJ to open the way for the re-opening of the Madeleine case. During the final allegations in the judgement of the book "A verdade da mentira", Isabel Duarte tried to demonstrate that the Portimão PJ undervalued successive sightings of the girl, which were given credit by the English police. These denunciations contain photos which allegedly show Madeleine between Spain and Italy.

http://tv1.rtp.pt/noticias/?t=Novos-dad ... 18083&tm=8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Case to be re-opened?

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:10 am

I really hope it is Vee the sooner the better imo!!

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 am

Yes Vee, Isabel did say that, she actually went down to Portimão and made sure these documents (some 30, 50) were in the process, filed.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:04 pm

These denunciations contain photos which allegedly show Madeleine between Spain and Italy.

This is probably what Gerry was referring to in his statement outside the court.

But as for it being photos.

dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Yes let's hope the case is re-opened.
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Photos? Hmm

This case should be re opened.To be honest im baffled with some of the news that comes out.Photos which are 'allegedly' of Madeleine between Spain and Italy?

If i were Gerry or Kate i would be out for blood right now.How frustrated they ust be not being able to reach their child.These sightings are important for god sakes what wrong with the Portuguese police?

Get of your lazy arsses and do your bloody jobs properly.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Sightings, Spain, Italy???

Post by Royal on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:01 am

Like most others on the forum I have followed this case from the day Madeleine went missing and to be honest I have no recollection of the sightings mentioned, in fact the only phototgraph with any resemblance was that of a child in Morroco being carried on the back of what appeared to be a Gypsy woman, and I'm afraid even that proved to be a false trail. But if there are photographs and sightings that I am unaware of I hold my hands up! On the other hand perhaps the PJ know a lot more than they are letting on to and are hiding? Could they perhaps have a suspect in mind, a known criminal, or perhaps know for sure the names of those responsible but cannot provide sufficent evidence for a conviction. Is it possible the real culprit is actually being shielded or protected perhaps for political reasons, or 'alledgedly' as a result of corruption within the Portuguese police force itself? The case needs to be re-opened as there are far too many if's - but's and uncertainties involved in the case!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 am

dianeh wrote:
These denunciations contain photos which allegedly show Madeleine between Spain and Italy.

This is probably what Gerry was referring to in his statement outside the court.

But as for it being photos.

Oh no, Diane, I didnt think of that until this. Oh, let's hope they are just normal photos... school photos.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:38 am

I want the case re opened, but Amaral can't be anywhere near the process and neither should Paiva. It's quite possible that since Amaral was thrown off the investigation he's done more damage to Madeleine than Amaral himself.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:15 am

bluj1515 wrote:I want the case re opened, but Amaral can't be anywhere near the process and neither should Paiva. It's quite possible that since Amaral was thrown off the investigation he's done more damage to Madeleine than Amaral himself.

I agree with this Bluj, the present PJ should not be allowed anywhere near any new investigation. We have been calling for the British government to get more involved in this case and to liaise with the Portuguese government to get jurisdiction for a combined force, police from Scotland Yard and the Portuguese police. All I have got back is some idiot telling me this is a Portuguese investigation, which is the whole point, there is NO damned investigation and this county MY country are doing sweet FA to help Madeleine and her parents and it makes my blood boil! There is a little girl missing, if it were one of these MP's children abroad I bet more would have been done.
A case in point today is that Facebook has taken down over 30 pages of dreadful insults towards Ben Johnson and his family and quite right too, and the minister of Justice Jack Straw has condemned those that wrote them, again quite right too, but then why do they ignore what has been happening to Kate and Gerry McCann online? Look at what they have had to put up with the insults, the lies, the libel and threats to their person by that idiot brainless Laffin "come over 'ere if you fink u r 'ard enuff" Assasin and still nothing gets done, loo at that long streak of nothing Bennett and what he has been up to, it has all been left to the McCanns to waste their time and money trying to stop these sub-humans, they get no help at all.

And Madeleine McCann a ward of court, so in effect is protected by the state and they are doing nothing and that poor child is still missing it is a disgrace, but I make this one promise, I personally will NOT stop until I get action and I never break my promises!

This case has to be opened, the McCanns have been requesting the investigation be opened ever since it was shelved, we all want it opened, it is about time something was done about it. One thing is for certain this is not going to go away and it will continue to dog Portugal until the investigation is reopened and investigated properly.

As for these sightings, I can't say I have heard about them either and I am wondering if these are hidden away in the files in some obscure place, after being planted there, or they may be in the 11000 pages that we have not seen? They sound pretty strong though and if it is true then Madeleine could be very much alive and that being the case, a child is missing and the Portuguese police are doing nothing except cover their sorry incompetent butts!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:23 am

I agree with you both my friends, Bluj and Rosiepops. The more heavy / strong pressure the better.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 am

Bluj

Terrible thoughts crossed my mind when I read photos, but it also crossed my mind that the photos may have taken on camera phones etc by people who thought that the little girl they were looking at were Madeleine.

And like Rosie, I think that these sightings, and the photographic evidence has been hidden from the public, that is why we havent heard about them. But someone has unearthed them in the files. Im betting they are not in the publicly released files.

I wonder if someone has developed a conscience and has directed the McCanns legal team to these hidden sightings. I think that there sighting are from the very early days as well. And my reasoning is that there were thousands of sightings, and very very few made the press. Even in say France, there would have been hundreds of possible sightings given to the French police, and we believe that they investigated them. So if they then thought a sighting was credible, it would be after speaking to the witness, and doing a preliminary investigation of an photographic evidence. And then it would be passed to Portugal. So the indepth investigation and follow up should have been done there. And now we know it wasnt.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Has anyone got any kind of documentary proof that The McCanns have asked before for the case to be reopened? I am sick of this one, and I could spread some proof around if I had it.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Re the photos, no, they aren't mobile, school pictures, at least not all. Some are 'disturbing' according to Isabel.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Dear, dear, Maria. This is all so awful. Everything The McCanns feared is coming true.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:05 pm

In think Gerry asked for the case to be reopened outside the court yesterday Sabot and they have also asked for it to be reopened via the British ambassador, this is a matter of record, I will try to look it up, it was reported somewhere. All this old nonsense saying they have never asked for the case to be reopened is a load of rubbish, they have repeatedly and they never wanted the case closed in the first place!

Maria, that scares me, did Isabel say that the images were shockingly like Madeleine, or did she say the images where shocking? I have seen it reported both ways in newspapers this morning, although I generally tend not to believe what we read in newspapers. But yesterday Kate looked absolutely terrible, the pain she is obviously in, is almost palpable. I just wish these vicious despicable vile creatures born out test tubes and fertilised by scum would leave them alone.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Lets hope for a full review...by TOTALLY independent people. Although, sadly they cannot review the leads that were not written down, nor the scraps of paper filed in the dustbin (as Rebelo I think said)
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:08 am

Rosie, Isabel said that some looked like Madeleine, others not so, some were shocking. So not 'shockingly like Madeleine'. Actually, the correct word should probably be 'disturbing'.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:27 am

1This case now has to be reopened!
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:15 am

The case needs to be re opened yesterday!. Gonc as the dam cheek to shout about freedom of speech,a right to do this or that,yet he fails the rights of a small child,a little girl.He doesn't give a dam about her right to be found,her right to be home with mammy and daddy,sean and amilie.

He doesn't deserve rights.

They should re open this case and find that child.Madeleine has a RIGHT TO BE FOUND.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Oh no, I have tried not to think about it.

But it makes me so angry, that such 'disturbing' photos have been sent to the PJ and they did nothing. Even if it is not Madeleine, then some other little girl is being hurt. The PJ are despicable bastwards.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:17 pm

The missing children of Portugal have no chance with this lot in charge have they? I want to ram this new evidence down every anti's throat until they choke!
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Words fail me! How can the PP NOT reopen this case now in view of all the information?
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:06 pm

The PJ is under the authority of the Prosecutor / Attorney General Fernando José Pinto Monteiro, so, I think that only he can decide about the re-opening of the case, since he was the one who decided to shelve it, because no evidence of guilt was found.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:13 pm

The PJ must be forced to re-open the case immediately based only in these new evidences discovered by Mrs. Isabel Duarte, but without Ricardo Paiva, and has to be British police / Scotland Yard in full charge of the investigation with the assistance of the PI´s.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top