Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Beggars belief.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beggars belief.

Post by vee8 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:54 pm

http://www.annaraccoon.com/madeleine-mccann/paedophilia-judicial-lunacy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AnnaRaccoon+%28Anna+Raccoon%29

Judicial Lunacy.

by Anna Raccoon on February 5, 2010

This is Robert Aistrop. Robert Archibald Aistrop, to be precise. Take a good look, you weren’t supposed to see what he looked like.

You need to know what he looks like, especially if you have a daughter, a young daughter, somewhere in the age range of say, four years old to eight years old.

Robert is quite partial to young girls of that age. He admitted 21 separate offences of rape and sexual assault against girls of that age this week. Two counts of rape, two attempted rapes, ten indecent assaults, six sexual assaults, and one assault by penetration.

You might think that naming and shaming him for the better protection of the young girls of Hull was uppermost in the judges mind. It wasn’t. His concern was that Robert should be able to hide behind anonymity. His learned worshipful legalistic honour Judge John Swanson decided that section 39 of the Children and Young Persons Act was just the ticket to conceal Robert’s name and face behind.

It took a young local female court reporter to point out to another Judge, David Tremberg that Robert was neither a child nor a young person, and challenge the order.

The filthy old git is 68 years old.

All due praise to Nicky Harley of the Hull Daily Mail for standing up to this oafish decision.

Read more: http://www.annaraccoon.com/madeleine-mccann/paedophilia-judicial-lunacy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AnnaRaccoon+%28Anna+Raccoon%29#ixzz0ekRlTMuW
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Beggars belief.

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 pm

All paedophiles should be know by the public, specially by parents who have children. So, all paedophiles should not hide behind anonymity. Police should kept them all under heavy surveillance, and kept them away from schools, kindergartens, playgrounds, all the places where children can be seen. So, lock them all, throw the key away.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 pm

I despair at Judges sometimes and it makes me wonder about their "leanings". Thankfully someone stood up to this one and well done Nicky Harley!
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am

So what was his sentence? 15 to 20 years?

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:59 am

Rosie,i think he should be locked up for ever,til he dies,but at the same time i think the punishment should fit the crime.To be honest with you i dont think giving him any amount of time behind bars, be it 5 years or 155 years, will give him any insight at all into what he put his victims through,nor will it help his victims.

They could bang him up for a hundred years and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference the suffering hes put those girls through,the only thing it will do(and yes its a good thing) is t stop him hurting others while hes locked up.

But for the ones hes hurt already??Its to late.For himself??He gets 3 square meals a day a free roof over his head,good therapy in order to over come what ever it is they believe they can help him with.And he gets other privileges to.His punishment is merely an inconvenience to him,and nothing else.

Call me sick or say im putting it bluntly but i think he should be assaulted, humiliated, raped, and forced everyday of his life from now onwards.Locked in a room over and over... ever day.He should be tortured and humiliated the same way hes done to others.No amount of years behind bars is going to give him any idea of the pain he as caused those girls.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 am

Clairsey, I disgree with them being locked up.
They should be shackled and disgraced in public in the high streets, and left to rot and be subjected to whatever Joe Public wants to do to them!!
Basta*ds!
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:30 am

hi peaceful,i agree,but they wont blooming well do it to them because they have human RIGHTS!!!

human rights??..........These monsters are not human,therefore human rights does not apply to them in my book.Human rights are whats given to people to protect them and give them fair play etc etc.

How can they justify giving a peadophile or any other sick creature such as murderers and rapists 'human rights'?? Its an insult to their victims.And its an insult to the rest of the human population who disown and separate themselves from such vile beings.

human rights are for human beings,not for monsters.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 am

Exactly Clairsey. Human rights for human beings. This man and others like him are clearly not human.
Soz just read your last bit of your post above mine...see me and you think alike! lol
I have no sympathy for people like him, good job I am not a Judge, as I would be torn between giving him the most severe punishment available within the law, or doing it my own way!
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:51 am

Agree, this monsters have no rights, punish them hard, as an example to others.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:43 am

Our prisons are clogged up with them,men and women who have abused and tortured both children and adults alike.Millions is spent every year keeping a roof over their heads,clothing them, feeding them, watering them, educating them,counseling them, and protecting them from the treatment they deserve from the public. Then one day when they are let free,the b@stards go and do it all again and hurt someone else.WHY?

These monsters should be named, shamed,ridiculed, and put in stocks like they used to do years ago.

Give some respect and consideration to those who they have hurt and stop protectnig them,stop giving them the rights they took away from those they abused without a care or thought for their feelings,stop giving them the right to appeal and the right to have hidden identities,stop giving them the privileges they have when they are inside our jails,stop treating them as humans.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 pm

I used to live across from 2 women prison officers who were good friends of ours. One day Judith was on her way to work, pouring down with rain and her car broke down. Days before mobile phones were the norm.
She had to walk miles to a phone, drenched, freezing and miserable, she finally made it to work.
Once inside, she saw the prisoners, serving their punishment, playing pool, watching DVD's etc, all fed, watered, no bills to worry about.
She later said to me 'I wonder who is the daft one, I have to work hard to enjoy those luxuries'...
I never forget her words. Its true. We have become too soft with criminals.
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:12 pm

A paedophile should be granted anonymity only (and I repeat ONLY) if by naming him, the child victim would be known to the public. It is bad enough for the victim to have suffered but to suffer again due to publicity is abuse again.

Where there is no way that the paedophile can be connected to the child (so in other words, is not a family member etc), then they should be named and shamed in public, and we should all know who the dirty disgusting mongrels are.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:32 pm

This issue brings to my mind this: a few weeks ago, at RTP 1 talk show called Praça da Alegria (Square´s joy) the hosts of this tv programm talked about paedophiles punishments with this title: house arrest for paedophiles, right measure of punishment? Not to me, so, I agree with what our friend Peaceful posted on Sun Feb 07, 2010, 4.35 am.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:02 am

dianeh wrote:A paedophile should be granted anonymity only (and I repeat ONLY) if by naming him, the child victim would be known to the public. It is bad enough for the victim to have suffered but to suffer again due to publicity is abuse again.

Where there is no way that the paedophile can be connected to the child (so in other words, is not a family member etc), then they should be named and shamed in public, and we should all know who the dirty disgusting mongrels are.

agree with you Dianne,although it would be soo dangerous to allow them anonymity because of the risk they would pose to other children and women from being granted anonymity.Which is why i think the best thing to do with them is just gas them when they are found guilty.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 am

OK, Clairesy, I guess I never considered the gassing option, I wasnt even aware that it was an option.

I must admit I do get pissed off when the rights of the paedophile seem to outweigh the rights of their child victims. Children are far more important, and those harming them should be dealt with very very severely.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:07 am

May wrote:I despair at Judges sometimes and it makes me wonder about their "leanings". Thankfully someone stood up to this one and well done Nicky Harley!

I'm with Peaceful on punishment.........

I've said this before...........If an idiot Judge releases a criminal early. or suspends his sentence ......If the crimnnal offends again....... then the bloody Judge should serve the same time with him.......Would soon give Judges a kick up the backside !!
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: