Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Recent Evil & Vile Poems

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Recent Evil & Vile Poems

Post by Peaceful1 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:35 am

Agree Maria. What I was meaning was to ignore them on forums, etc, dont feed the trolls as we used to say.
But by all means, stop them any way we can from their attempts at hounding the search for Madeleine. I just think we should ignore them on here by not responding to their next stupid vile move.
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Ignore the antis, but, keep all the antis under heavy surveillance.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:52 pm

It has been an interesting discussion here. The question has been raised. How to treat the anti Madeleine´s?
I think from what I´ve read most of us want to avoid reading them. But some want to keep a close watch. It´s a difficult balance to keep.

For my own part I would prefer to avoid them altogether as I said above, and not even come onto a thread with this heading. The reason I did so initially was curiosity I guess. "Vile poems" shocked me and I had to know what it meant. Especially as I had just put up my own poem!

In future I shall be more diligent. I will not go there.

I do find any reference to these disturbed people as profoundly depressing, even soul destroying and it brings my day down to become involved with them. Perhaps I am more susceptible than others. I don´t know the answer to that.

But at least it has confirmed to me what I already suspected and that is always a good thing. For me they (the antis) are bad news. I shall leave any headline references to them well alone in future!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:31 pm

A last thought. The question was raised by Rosie as to how people can possibly be so wicked and what is their reasoning and/or emotional frame of mind when they cold heartedly sit down to breathe life into their rabid loathsome thoughts.
I think the answer is that these are people who have never ever inspired love in their lives and instead how found a morbid thrill is inspiring disgust and hatred instead. Make no mistake they are profoundly ill people.

Last edited by rosemary on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spell)

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:35 am

I don't read any of these sites, as Kate has said, nothing worse can happen to them that they haven't already gone through. Where there is goodness there is always evil, which has been borne out by this case. We just have to try to ignore these sick b*****ds and concentrate on helping Kate and Gerry find their little girl, nothing else matters. If you show anger or contempt towards them it only fuels their desire to come up with even more evil poems, etc. I should imagine the majority of these posters are paedophiles, who will eventually rot in hell. (What a shame it can't come sooner rather than later!!!)

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:54 am

Too true Jean.

No healthy mind would pen such evil.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:39 pm

We have tried ignoring these anti-Madeleine's in times past, and it doesnt work. When they spout forth libellous rubbish, then they must be countered with the truth.

But this is a long way from being involved in forum wars. At times, we have been the subject of attacks from various anti forums. This forum has never been used to attack them, for the sake of sick games or so called forum wars.

We must be vigilant against those that harm the search for Madeleine, harm her family and promote libel. And we MUST continue to highlight those that seek to promote harm. And sadly to do this, we must occasionally read those vile disgraceful forums and blogs. I thank PFA2 and JATYK for doing the hard yards for us.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 pm

I agree with you Dianeh, that is why I posted, ignore the antis but keep all antis under heavy surveillance. I also agree with Jean.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 pm

I agree with you all, we read horrors on this poor man famille.i still asks me of or comes so much motivation to destroy(annul) the mccann.my motivation and your, comes the hope, the love, the empathy for this family, them pulls(fires) her(it) of the hatred personally, if I thought of dead maddie killed by her relatives(parents), I would not any more be interrest by this affair(business)... It is necessary to believe that for someone, the hatred is a powerful engine, but no more than the love which we feel for this girl and the desir of justice for the mccann.i also beats me on the francais forums, but it is Exhausting, this hatred is hard has to manage on the length terme. I reports me that finally they are not so many that . you suspect that my comments never are to accept by this swindler of levy, it does not look for the truth, it manages the opinions, the question is why, has to believe that it is directly bound(connected) has the disappearance of madeleine?

I hope that you will understand me let us keep(guard) hope roaches our courage....Goodbye friendship
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-31

http://etoilebrillante6.forumpro.fr/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm

etoile brillante wrote:I agree with you all, we read horrors on this poor man famille.i still asks me of or comes so much motivation to destroy(annul) the mccann.my motivation and your, comes the hope, the love, the empathy for this family, them pulls(fires) her(it) of the hatred personally, if I thought of dead maddie killed by her relatives(parents), I would not any more be interrest by this affair(business)... It is necessary to believe that for someone, the hatred is a powerful engine, but no more than the love which we feel for this girl and the desir of justice for the mccann.i also beats me on the francais forums, but it is Exhausting, this hatred is hard has to manage on the length terme. I reports me that finally they are not so many that . you suspect that my comments never are to accept by this swindler of levy, it does not look for the truth, it manages the opinions, the question is why, has to believe that it is directly bound(connected) has the disappearance of madeleine?

I hope that you will understand me let us keep(guard) hope roaches our courage....Goodbye friendship

Are there really Hate Forums about this in France?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 pm

yes,we have sosmadeleinemccann in french,,We also have resentful comments on the blog francais.... The reactions to articles in differents newspapers prove that the opinion is easy has to treat(manipulate), especially in France, most of people know this history(story) that by the source(spring) sos levy, they do not read an article going to the sense(direction) favorable to mccann...In England we find more site defending(forbidding) mc, but francais does not look too much has lira in the other language and what reads what they find it francais
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:48 pm

And i m here for that!!!!!
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:04 pm

etoile brillante wrote:And i m here for that!!!!!

Good for you. I would attempt, albeit badly, to defend The McCanns on a French Site if you could let me have a link please. My French is not all that good, but you try in English, so I should try in French.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:16 pm

I may try now and then as well! Give us the link.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm

maria wrote:I may try now and then as well! Give us the link.

Yer. Who cares if we get laughed at. Worse has happened, and I haven't been abused in French, yet. It would be just another one of life's rich experiences.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 pm

http://sosmaddie.dhblogs.be/

I think that you know, this blog is based in Belgium, quite as kidnapping.be which was abandoned(given up) by is him saying president of the association of the disappeared children, this blog also was born just after the disappearance of madeleine.
http://www.kidnapping.be/accueil/index.html
On kidnapping.be you cannot post , it is necessary to join, but given that he(it) is abandoned(given up), nobody registers

http://www.lepost.fr/article/2010/01/12/1882211_affaire-maddie-les-parents-de-la-fillette-disparue-reclamlent-1-2-millions-d-euros-a-un-ex-policier.html

http://www.lepost.fr/article/2009/11/03/1772477_disparition-de-maddie-une-video-pour-ne-pas-oublier.html

http://www.lepoint.fr/actualites-societe/2010-01-11/portugal-le-proces-opposant-les-parents-de-madeleine-mccann-a-un-ancien/920/0/412304
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks, Etoile, I shall have a look at those later, and maybe set the cat among the pigeons.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Sanssouci le 25/09 à 14h20

Chers lecteurs,
intéressez-vous d'un peu plus près au profil d'ETOILEBRILLANTE :
http://www.lepost.fr/perso/etoilebrillante/
Cet utilisateur qui saute au cou de tout lecteur laissant un commentaire critique sur la thèse des McCann n'á écrit QUE trois posts, TOUS portant sur l'affaire Maddie.
TOUTES ses réactions sur cette affaire sont farouchement opposées à la thèse policière : http://www.lepost.fr/perso/etoilebrillante/reactions/
Et défendent avec bec et ongles les McCann.
Méfiez-vous de ce genre d'"utilisateur". N'oubliez pas que les McCann ont embauché l'ancien porte-parole du gouvernement anglais qui a affirmé en quoi consistait son travail dans cette vidéo :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEurCP1GGiU
On sait très bien en quoi consiste leur "travail" sur Internet. Polluer tous les blogs et forums qui s'expriment sur ce sujet. Victimiser les parents. Faire passer les gens qui ont un avis contraire pour des imbéciles. Lisez ses vannes avec les clichés sur les Portugais. Tout comme les McCann, ces moqueries teintés de racisme visent à discréditer les gens qui ont un avis opposé sur la question.
Méfiez-vous des faux !

http://www.lepost.fr/article/2009/09/24/1710709_affaire-maddie-les-parents-de-la-fillette-retournent-au-portugal_4.html#reactions

la prochaine fois,réfléchie bien avant d'ecrire sur un blog.
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Is that our Sans Souci? If so, what a laugh my efforts will be.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:07 pm

I do not know, only this person can say it, this pseudo is not common(current) ! If it is her, will have t she(it) the courage of its opinions?
In any case, I thank her(it), I indeed have laughter, to say that I am paid by mc, needs to have a probleme psychologique.she treats me of racist, while I carry(wear) a Portuguese name and while my children have some Portuguese blood in veins, it is anything they attack(affect) personally the persons who dare to contradict them, compromise them totallement without making the effort to answer the questions or to argue their stupid(weak) theory!
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Our Sans Souci is Pro McCann and never unkind to anyone, but I do know that he speaks some French.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Yes, it would amaze me .i just wanted to show you the kind(genre) of comment anti mc which we can read on francais blogs, would have been another ppseudo, I shall also have shown him(it) to you!
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by WibbleWobble on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:32 am

Hi Rosiepops and everyone I hardly post at all but always come here to read and feel the great vibes coming from everyone.

As to the people who make these vile poems they must have very dark hearts to become such predators.
They must have had dark hearts even before Madeleine was taken.

How would they feel if it was a child or relation of theirs.

Can I just personally thank you Rosiepops and everyone here for all that you do, you have a great forum and smashing members

Last edited by WibbleWobble on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling wrong lol)
WibbleWobble
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top