Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Star-studded fundraiser

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star-studded fundraiser

Post by vee8 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 am

The anti-Madeleine's are having spasm's trying to dig up dirt on so many celebreties!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1246595/Kate-Gerry-McCann-host-star-studded-fundraiser-mark-1-000th-day-daughter-Maddie-went-missing.html

Kate and Gerry McCann host star-studded fundraiser to mark the 1,000th day since their daughter Maddie went missing

Kate McCann tonight said she was "trying to move forward" as a charity event was held to mark the 1,000th day since her daughter Madeleine went missing.
Mrs McCann and her husband Gerry were joined by celebrity supporters at the 150-a-head fundraising dinner, raffle and auction at Kensington Roof Gardens in west London.
Speaking on the steps of the venue she said: 'We are hoping for a positive night.'

Fundraiser: (l-r) Gerry McCann, Martin Houghton-Brown, Chief Executive Missing People, Kate McCann and Francis Herbert, Secretary General, Missing Children Europe at a Madeleine McCann fundraiser held at the Kensington Roof Gardens

Charitable celebrities: Gloria Hunniford and Fiona Phillips were among the famous guests lending their support to the McCann's fundraising event

Asked about her feelings on the sad anniversary, she added: 'It's obviously difficult but we are trying to move forward to help Madeleine and all missing children.'
Madeleine was nearly four when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in southern Portugal on May 3 2007 while her parents dined with friends nearby.
Comedian Jack Dee, television presenters Fiona Phillips and Gloria Hunniford and actor Peter Bowles were among the guests.

Support: Peter Bowls and Lord David Steele at the Madeleine McCann fundraiser held exactly 1,000 days after Maddie went missing

Madeleine McCann went missing in May 2007, 1,000 days ago today

The couple will mark the sad anniversary by organising the launch of 1,000 glowing paper lanterns into the night sky in Leicestershire.

The McCanns said it sometimes felt wrong that they were coping with life without Madeleine - but added that otherwise there would be no search for the little girl.

In a poignant statement they said: 'Today marks 1,000 days since Madeleine was taken from us. It's hard to even say the number.

'We remember the first few days after Madeleine was taken, watching the clock and counting every hour. Now we've reached 1,000 days.

'It's difficult sometimes to understand how we've been able to keep going and survive without Madeleine, especially since nothing has changed since that terrifying first night.

'Madeleine is still missing. Sometimes it even feels wrong to be coping.

'And yet if we weren't, there would be no search and no campaign to find Madeleine and that just doesn't bear thinking about.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1246595/Kate-Gerry-McCann-host-star-studded-fundraiser-mark-1-000th-day-daughter-Maddie-went-missing.html#ixzz0dqxIBA90

vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Star-studded fundraiser

Post by dianeh on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:29 am

Why would those morons want to dig up dirt on the celebrities?

Attacking these celebrities can only aid the McCanns, as the despicable actions of the anti's is made public. But then the anti's never seem to be able to understand the consequences of their actions.

Attack the celebs, and they will be outed in the public forum for the despicable hate mongering stalkers that they are. Remember what happened to Butler over the leaflets.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:33 am

What you have to remember is that their thought processes are not like those of an average, well-adjusted member of society. There are crossed wires and burnt circuits in what passes for their brains.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:23 am

Vee what thought processes?

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:08 am

Well, I assume there is something going on inside their craniums, in order for them to be able to walk upright! But outside of that, and being able to feed themselves, yes, what thought processes?!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:10 am

Any idea how much was raised?
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:24 am

The antis are gleefully stating that not much money will have been raised. It seems that all they can do is knock the McCanns for everything they do and everything they say, even the expressions on their faces. Why do sad people get their kicks this way? It's beyond me.
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:55 am

some photos and videos 1000 day x

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/1000_DAYS.htm

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 am

Kazcut, my friend, thank you for the photos.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:10 am

Cheers Kaz. I felt sad seeing Kates mum and dad, I hope doing something positive helped get them through what must have been an extremely painful day. God bless them x.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Thanks Kaz for the photos.
I wonder how many of those celebs now get hate mail sent to them by the vile gits?
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Thanks Kaz for the photos.
I wonder how many of those celebs now get hate mail sent to them by the vile gits?

they are totally unbelievable the way they abuse decent people who choose to try and help them find little madeleine .

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 am

I think it was around 95.000 raised, which of course is excellent and lot more than 7.000 fleeced out of pensioners bank accounts on Joana Morais's dirty money fund, for a dirty lying corrupt bent convicted criminal ex cop.

So there is just under 50.000 going to charity, raised by Kate and Gerry McCann, refresh my memory how much of the 2 million that Goncalo Amaral has made out of an innocent child who he failed abysmally has he donated to charity? Remember that Amaral was supposed to be donating some of his book money to charity, he hasn't done so yet, unless it is to the raise 60.000 for a new Jaguar charity.
In fact the bent ex cop has donated nothing, and neither has the despicable Tony Bennett who is said to have made 90.000 out of jumping on a great many high profile band wagons, Madeleine McCann being one of them, shame on them, they are the most disgusting dirty vile creatures that ever crawled this earth.

Well done Kate and Gerry children's charities will be able to do a lot with 50.000.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Rosiepops

Post by Royal on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:19 am

I must say I fully agree with you Rosie, and with all the other J4 posters who subscribe to this forum. I am a little behind times at present but I gather the Charity event could have perhaps been better attended, even so 50k is a sizable sum of money and I am sure it will be put to good use. It makes me furious when people like Amaral, Tony Bennet and his cronies can make money out of a missing child and I do wonder, and yes worry, as to how much more emotional stress and strain Madeleine's parents can continue taking. Goodness only knows they have been absolutely brilliant up to now and I admire their courage and fighting spirit at the way they have faced up to what must be an absolute nightmare in their lives. But good luck to them both and I hope Madeleine is returned to them in the very near future, how wonderful that would be for everyone concerned.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:11 am

Thank you for the photos. Very sad indeed. I'm glad two missing people charities will also benefit from the event and glad so many showed their continued support for Madeleine and her family.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:11 am

I agree with you my friends Rosiepops, Royal, Maria Theresa.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top