Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Stevo's Book

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stevo's Book

Post by calcite51 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Poor Kate and Gerry - Stevo and his little followers are sad, twisted people. I hope Stevo is taken to task.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Another who thinks he is 'untouchable'..LOL
Oh no, Stevo, you are not untouchable, but carry on.
We'll provide the rope.
The day this lot get whats owed to them will be a day I look forward to seeing.
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Why did Stevo (the plonker) get a mention in that article? There was no call for this at all, not when talking about the upcoming event.

IMO, the Sun shouldnt have even mentioned Stevo, but if they must, then why not do a proper article highlighting just what the hate mongering a**ehole has been up to. Would be far more relevant and make better reading. Then they could add Bennett, Butler, and a few other pitchforkers to the article. It would open a few eyes around the place.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:34 pm

It sounds as though he's timing that book to take over when Amaral's one gets banned. It's said to be due out in 3 weeks which is around the same time as the end of the Lisbon hearing.
It sounds as though he is also working on the publicity from that to get publicity for his book, just as Amaral did with this English Gag one.
Stevo, under another name, has based it on Amaral's version of things, no doubt Amaral knows just what is going on but will, of course, deny all knowledge.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:44 pm

vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:45 pm

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI and NEIL SYSON

Published: Today

MADELEINE McCann's parents will today mark a THOUSAND days since she vanished - with a vow NEVER to give up searching for her.

Doctors Kate and Gerry are to host a fundraising dinner as a thousand lanterns are poignantly released into the sky around the world.

Missing ... Maddie

Anguished Kate, 41, will tell guests in London how she struggles to even say the landmark number. Opening her heart, the mum, of Rothley, Leics, admits in her speech: "It's difficult sometimes to understand how we've been able to keep going and survive without Madeleine."

The event bears the poignant title: "Still Missing, Still Missed: An Evening for Madeleine". She was three when she vanished on a 2007 holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Vowing to "turn every stone" her mum will declare: "We will never give up on Madeleine." Poet Simon Armitage will unveil a specially-written sonnet entitled The Beacon. The grim anniversary comes as a SECOND vile book - Faked Abduction - accuses the McCanns of lying about Maddie's disappearance.

Brit Steve Marsden repeats claims in a book by ex-Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral. Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "Everything Mr Marsden alleges is entirely untrue."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2826061/New-Maddie-slur-for-Kate-and-Gerry-McCann.html#ixzz0dngwbY5R

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:58 pm

I think there is a method in the journalist's madness, she hasn't named the book, in fact she has given precious little detail and has only given the detail that matters, that it is based on a lie, to the vast majority of Sun readers, this is what will stay with them, that Steve Marsden is a liar, they will not even be bothered to look his insane claims up and they certainly will soon forget about the pathetic little w****r wannabe jerk!

However, reading what Clarence Mitchell has said, as we know the McCanns are well aware of this "book" and that being so their legal teams will be well aware of it, this means of course that they will have certain legal moves ready and in place and thanks to the Sun, they now have the heads up! I would say (if that "book" exists) then it will never make publication, it is as we know plagiarised from Amaral's book and if his book is banned permanently, if Marsden then brings his "book" out he is going to be in a lot of trouble and he will find himself in court and further more so will the publishers, wherever they may be! (That actually doesn't matter) That is something that a publisher is not going to risk, they cannot just go ahead and publish a banned book and furthermore, if Amaral is found to have anything to do to with this, then I would guess that the civil suit against him will turn into a criminal one.

I know that already the powers that be in Portugal are sick and tired of Amaral, they think he is at fault for continuing to bring shame and disrepute on their country, all those "friendly" judges he says has, he had better have them because Amaral is heading for prison and the ironical thing is, that Steve Marsden will have helped put him there!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 pm

I have posted this on another thread earlier,anyway....is there a picture of this nut??I want to see his face, im not sure ive ever seen a pic of him.I know hes a complete and utter nut case but would like to put a face to the name tag

Im not very good with putting names to faces,never have been,so forgive meeeeeee!!!
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Clairesy he's on this thread :

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4183&hilit=camelman

It's in the open forum.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Here you are Clairesy:

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm

oh yer of course....thanks chris,thanks rosie.Told you im not good putting faces with names.

I got him now,I remember reading that thread on pfa2 aswel LOL.

Nice to have his face up here to.... maybe we should blow it right up and get it posted on some billboards.Im sure he wouldn't mind.After all he seems to be trying to get attention,perhaps a little help would be of interest to him.I could sort a nice heading out for him...something like....''arsshole seen in playground spying on Madeleine now writes book to cover up truth like fellow bum pal gonc''

The heading might not be entirely true though given that he probably isnt the same guy in the playground however im sure he wouldn't mind being made to look guilty for a child abduction.After all he seems to think its fine to pin the blame on the mccanns doesn't he.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 pm

LOL Clairsey, I see what you mean, yeh, lets put his face everywhere and say he commited loads of crimes. See how he would feel, lol...
Bet it would go down like a lead balloon.
Still, he wants publicity-just maybe not the kind he's gonna get.
You know whats laughable about all of this? We know what most of the 3as lot look like, who they are, where they live etc..they must feel quite exposed really, yet they know sweet FA about most of us lot.
We could be anybody, anywhere, any time. Sweet!
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 pm

The link at the start of this thread had a picture of Stevos book cover and had Brian Johnson under it! The Sun has changed it since this morning! LOL
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Here is another!

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:The link at the start of this thread had a picture of Stevos book cover and had Brian Johnson under it! The Sun has changed it since this morning! LOL

I'd say the Sun has got his number!

Dear Lord if the Sun decides to get stuck into Marsden he is going to know about it and unfortunately for him, so will Homeland Security!

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 pm

May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 am

I hope you rot for what you are doing to this poor woman and her husband Marsden! You too Amaral and Bennett, you s****!

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 am

This picture has distressed me beyond words, look at her, she is beside herself she is bereft, for God sake leave her alone, you cruel heartless vile creatures.

I hope the person who knows something about Madeleine gets to look at this picture and then does the decent thing and tell these parents, please for God sake just tell them where Madeleine is.

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:54 am

Kate and Gerry have been strong for so long and yet I've always known they were in agony. This picture upsets me to - I see a heartbroken, devastated Kate. Please God, let Madeleine be found.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:11 am

Breaks my heart to seeing pics of them hurt that way.I could easily put my fist into the faces of them who want to make their pain worse.Sick isn't the word for them.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 am

The picture of Kate was used in The Sun's first story which was later changed. But originally it was all about that creature Stevo and his book and a picture of his book with Kate's picture above it.
Thank God the Sun changed the story as it was giving that vile idiot exposure of his book, although I have to say, the story wasnt very flattering about him. Says he was a regular to hate forums etc...
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 am

Oh dear lord, the torment is etched on Kates face. This is cruel, someone out there knows something, please if you have an ounce of humanity, let this family know where their daughter is.

To Bennett, Marsden et al, may you never ever know another moments peace in your sad sorry lives and may the pain you have heaped on these parents come back to you tenfold! The whole lot of you are evil personfied.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 am

This picture of Kate has really upset me. It must be so hard to be in her shoes day in day out not knowing what is happening to her daughter, but sadly it doesn't stop people from twisting the knife. Sad that some people get their kicks this way.
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:31 am

I agree with you my friends.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member