Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

david payne mentioned in spanish press

View previous topic View next topic Go down

david payne mentioned in spanish press

Post by kazcut on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:22 am

http://www.euroweeklynews.com/component/option,com_flippingbook/catid,5/id,193/view,book/

click to page 10

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: david payne mentioned in spanish press

Post by Sabot on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 am

Page 10?????

To listen to that lot over yonder, you would think it was splattered all over the front page.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 am

Sabot wrote:Page 10?????

To listen to that lot over yonder, you would think it was splattered all over the front page.

Can't see what mentioning David Payne has to do with Gonc's trial. Gives them something to talk about I suppose.I wonder if they will crow so loud in February when the is back.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madeleine-Kate-McCann-Gerry/dp/0593067916/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289936443&sr=1-3

Sign the petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/madeleinemccann_case_review/signatures
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:25 am

After reading the article it smacks of desperation and given the *cough* writer of the article is a member of the 3as says it all for me!!

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

Mulleena wrote:After reading the article it smacks of desperation and given the *cough* writer of the article is a member of the 3as says it all for me!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madeleine-Kate-McCann-Gerry/dp/0593067916/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289936443&sr=1-3

Sign the petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/madeleinemccann_case_review/signatures
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:38 am

christabel wrote:

Can't see what mentioning David Payne has to do with Gonc's trial. Gives them something to talk about I suppose.I wonder if they will crow so loud in February when the is back.

They have been begging for this for as long as they have known about it. The fact that the whole thing is decidedly iffy and that Katerina Gaspar's husband doesn't agree with her, is neither here nor there.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:45 am

I cant read this, no, I mean really cant read it. Is this a repeat of the story about Payne and Gerry making rude gestures etc?

Because if it is, the author had better have been extremely careful with how this has been put forward, and that no accusations have been made. The days of saying these things without retalliation by the McCanns and their friends are long gone.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:21 am

All I saw was headline about expats remains and a advert showing a rather nice kitchen???
When I tried to enlarge it was unreadable/blurred??
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 pm

dianeh wrote:I cant read this, no, I mean really cant read it. Is this a repeat of the story about Payne and Gerry making rude gestures etc?

Because if it is, the author had better have been extremely careful with how this has been put forward, and that no accusations have been made. The days of saying these things without retalliation by the McCanns and their friends are long gone.

i didnt put another post up when i posted this tripe as i was forwarding it to kate and gerry .you wanna hear them idiots saying it was in the british papers that joana morais stated this crap off it was in a spainish paper and it dont really say anything we havent heard .
i personally am not buying this story one bit .

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:35 pm

The are trying to paint a sordid picture of gerry and david as being sexually interested in Madeleine.Its sick.

Ive said this before....Just because two adults who are engaging in conversation are also looking at their children at the time,it doesn't mean they are talking about the child.

Two friends take their children to a park.While the children play the friends are chatting to each other and talk about all sorts...They are also watching their children.Are they breaking the law because they happen to be talking about sex to each other whilst also keeping a watchful eye on their kids as they play?

I think we have all been in a situation where we are chatting to a friend about something personal or private while our children play nearby.Iv every often found myself in a situation where i have had to spell a word out to someone so that my child doesn't hear me say it!!!

Some people need to get a grip.It isnt a sexual offense to engage in personal chat with your friends.Most folk do it everyday.

These Portuguese papers are using this to paint a picture of something sordid.Well if David and gerry are guilty then so am i because i have also sat chatting to a friend about personal matters while im watching my child playing nearby...ive even had to whisper the bad bits so i cant be heard

clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Really sick, disgusting. If that happened with me, I sued those newspapers immediately.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Difficult, Pedro. That Newspaper has simply quoted a small part of the statement. No one can be sued for that, certainly not Katerina Gaspar.

The rest of the accusations have been confined to Blogs, Forums and Amaral's book. And if David Payne sued Amaral at this stage, it would simply detract from the main purpose of Madeleine.

Personally, I doubt that any UK Newspaper would touch it with a barge pole.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Ok, agree with you Sabot, you´re right.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Ok, agree with you Sabot, you´re right.

Disgraceful, I do agree, Pedro, that people are getting away with this, but sueing Bloggers is not easy. 3As has already ceased and desisted [ha ha].
Don't know about Joana Morais but she is in Portugal.

No point in sueing Amaral if The McCanns win. The book will be banned, and he won't have any money left anyway.

Knowing Bennett, he might have a go, but he can be dealt with.

At the moment, David Payne is doing the only thing he can do. Keeping quiet for the sake of his dignity and his friends. An honourable man.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:02 am

i feel so sorry for david and fiona about this ,i personally think this is why fiona went out to help kate at court because it would show they are all still friends .
that kathrine lady says "i think they were talking about madeleine "
do we know anything about her ?she didnt say anything for months ?
well sorry but if i was on holiday with a group and someone said that i would have gone bloooooody mad not waited over a year to say anything ,and she is a doctor hmmmmmmmmmmm something dont sound right here

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:07 am

As has been said, it's desperation. They know there is no evidence at all to back up Amaral's accusations so they are trying to divert with something apparently sordid (but no doubt wasn't, in the context) and attempting to establish a link with Madeleine's disappearance.

Desperate but dreadful as well.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:27 am

kazcut wrote:i feel so sorry for david and fiona about this ,i personally think this is why fiona went out to help kate at court because it would show they are all still friends .
that kathrine lady says "i think they were talking about madeleine "
do we know anything about her ?she didnt say anything for months ?
well sorry but if i was on holiday with a group and someone said that i would have gone bloooooody mad not waited over a year to say anything ,and she is a doctor hmmmmmmmmmmm something dont sound right here

I would have gone mad if it was aimed as the child,but with all due respect you know what men are like when they get their head together us women to sometimes.But like i said before, we have all talked to our mates about things at one time or another.Its isnt against the law.

If he had aimed it at Madeleine then yes..i would have gone mad to.

And thats a good point to bring up kazcut.She is a doctor and felt it was aimed at Madeleine yet done nothing??Hmmm, like you said something doesn't quite add up there.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:04 am

The best thing they can do is to totally ignore this, not grace it with a comment. Anyone with any sense knows it is all rubbish and all of this depends on the word of one woman, who was in the company of others and not one other person heard what she heard? Not even her husband?

How about that it is Katerina Gasper that has the problem? If the paedo loving morons on Morais's blog believe her, it is because they want to believe her and this says far more about their disgusting minds than it does about anyone else, again, if there was anything in this, it would have emerged by now and it hasn't.

Also if what I have learned today is the truth when it comes out, to say that the Morais morons are going to be shell shocked is an under statement!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:11 am

I'm surprised that David Payne doesn't take legal action against the newspaper.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:27 am

calcite51 wrote:I'm surprised that David Payne doesn't take legal action against the newspaper.

Wait and see Calcite. He's no need to rush any action.

christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Yes, let´s wait and see.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Well you have to understand their psyche for an explanation of their buffoonery and "straws, clutching at" springs to mind!
They know they are wrong, but they just cannot bring themselves to admit it, if they did, then they would have also have to admit to the depths of depravity they have all sunk to over the last 32 months and how would they explain that away to their relatives and friends, let alone to themselves? They cannot, so they carry on debasing themselves and any other person who gets in their firing line, pity them for they are just senseless vile little moronic idiots and their whole existence is one of making the lives of two people hell on earth, they will pay for what they have done to all those people in the end, no fear of that!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top