Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

From Inside The Courtroom

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by maria on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Yes, that's her.
avatar
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Zavvi on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:21 pm

maria wrote:Yes, that's her.
Thank you Maria....
avatar
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Location : Lancashire
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by rosemary on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:36 pm

They certainly look like a united family of very pleasant people.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Location : spain
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Rosie on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Luis Froes Isn't this a witness said to be called in the hearing for the McCanns? Only the papers and the TV got it wrong and apparently it is an Amaral witness? Or was that Frois?

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by maria on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:30 am

His name is José Frois, and will be called by somebody else, not the McCanns, not Amaral.
avatar
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Catkins on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:19 am

Zavvi wrote:Could you confirm Maria if the person on the far right of the photo is Gabriella Rodrigues. the judge in this case

Gosh she looks young for a Judge...........Very pretty lady too.
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by maria on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:16 am

Olá Joana!

Decidi escrever-lhe antes mesmo de fazer o meu relato sobre a sessão de hoje, porque o nosso encontro no intervalo do almoço foi um tanto ou quanto inusitado. Pelo menos para mim.

Não a conhecia, apesar de me terem dito que tem estado todos estes dias no tribunal. Quando me interpelou, eu estava ainda a digerir a imagem da Gonçallette de serviço lá em baixo, hoje de fatiota nova e cravo vermelho na orelha. Estava, portanto, muito longe de ouvir o meu nome e mais ainda vindo de uma pessoa que, convenhamos, não me é querida ou, sequer, simpática. Aliás, creio que é um sentimento mútuo, apesar do seu prazer em conhecer-me.

Queria só esclarecer duas coisitas:

1. Eu não escrevo no 'blog da Rosiepops', eu sou membro de um forum chamado 'Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family'. A Rosie pode ser moderadora, administradora, deter qualquer outra função de responsabilidade, mas o forum é nosso. Sem pagamento de qualquer joia ou quota. Ah, e também escrevo no blog Life of Crime da Sky, de vez em quando.

2. Em português, support tem pelo menos dois correspondentes: suporte e apoio. Disse-lhe que não estava no tribunal para suportar os McCann mas para lhes oferecer o meu apoio. Não só estamos em barricadas diferentes (não em lados diferentes da barricada!) como os nossos objectivos são diferentes. Até a nossa linguagem é diferente, não é?

Sabe, Joana, não sou leitora do seu blog. Não nego que lhe acedi, talvez uma meia dúzia de vezes, não mais. Mas a sua fama já vem de longe, sei exactamente o conteúdo e a linha orientadora do seu blog. É um sinal dos tempos, o ataque pessoal, vil, sem escrúpulos nem carácter. No meu tempo, bem ou mal, lutava-se por causas ou contra sistemas, só os 'muito maus' tentavam (tentavam...) o ataque pessoal. Normalmente perdiam, e mudavam de tática. Mas não quero que fique a pensar que sou saudosista, não sou mesmo. Só que continuo a ter carácter, valores e princípios éticos que não abandono. É por isso que nem para me certificar do quanto eles lhe faltam eu vou ler o seu blog.

Sei que vai ler esta mensagem, como leu, e lerá, outras. Provavelmente vai copiá-la, traduzi-la, distorcê-la. É-me, obviamente, indiferente.

Mas já agora, Joana, procure afastar-se um pouco desse seu PC, levante-se da cadeira e vá dar uma volta por Belém, Sintra, Ericeira. Vai ver que lhe faz bem. Desanuvia, faz exercício, e quando voltar ao PC, o mundo vai parecer-lhe menos pesado e soturno. Sério. Serão sempre regressos mais vividos e energéticos, mais luminosos e inspirados. É com muito sincera amizade que lhe digo isto.

E por aqui me fico, que se começo a falar (escrever) nunca mais me calo. E haveria tanto para dizer, não é, Joana. Mas já é tarde. E além disso hoje foi um longo dia.

Até dia 18.

maria
avatar
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by dianeh on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Right Maria, I put it through Babelfish, so although I could read some of it, other parts made little sense, although I think I know what you were saying. I can hardly wait for the translation.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Catkins on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Maria....you showed great restraint......
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Rosie on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Well Said Maria! (Above)
-------------------------------------------
Here is my message to Joana Morais,

you will find no dirt here, I do not take or make payment to anyone, my conscience is clear, how about yours?

I would never coerce a pensioner into giving up her small pension in order to fund a corrupt policeman's legal case, in his wish to write a book he had no business writing and to enable him to carry on living a lifestyle he clearly cannot afford without the input of money earned off of the back of a child he failed to find and who he failed on every single level. Why should you ask for money from people who cannot afford it, to enable Goncalo to swan aound in his £40.000 Jaguar motor car?

You have a strange idea of democracy Joana, democracy does not come with one "Carnation" revolution, democracy is more than turning up at a court house to shout at broken people and rudely thrust flowers in their faces in the hope of causing them still more pain and hurt, democracy is a long and hard fight, that we should never give up, but what you call democracy, and the type of democracy that you and your fat friend want, is NOT democracy, in fact it is the opposite and the enemy of democracy and free speech.
Democracy and free speech is freedom to speak, freedom to write, freedom to criticise governments, freedom to speak as you find, but only freedom to speak and write the TRUTH, freedom of speech is NOT freedom to libel, persecute and vilify and write books presenting a "thesis" as the truth, when it is nothing but lies, born out of the most damaging duplicitous behaviour, purposefully thought up to avenge oneself, because oneself feels anger at losing his job! Or using the excuse of a threat to free speech and democracy as a way to get at people and falsely make them worry in order to carry on making money and covering ones own lies and ones own wrongdoings and tracks with still more lies. That Joana is the arc enemy of any democracy and free speech. What you and Goncalo Amaral are defending and fighting for the right for, is actually fascist (and look over my posts I NEVER not ever use the word fascist lightly) How Goncalo silenced the McCanns while peddling his lies is how history shows us people like Hitler controlled people, he brow beat them, brainwashed them and tortured and killed people and ruled them by fear, so please do not bandy the word fascist around like confetti, the way I have seen you doing on your blog, I take that as a grave insult and a total injustice to those who have truly suffered at the hands of a fascist dictator, very much like your own country. If you use the word fascist just to make your writings look powerful then you water down the meaning of that terrible, terrible word and when that word is watered down, which word steps up to take the place in order that we described the true enemy of democracy and free speech? The McCanns are not the enemy of free speech, all they seek to do is to be allowed to search for their daughter in peace, without being falsely accused by a corrupt convicted ex policeman, is this really too much to ask? Be careful Joana of the things you accuse others of, history has taught us some very harsh lessons in the past and will no doubt do again in the future.

Both you and your "friend" Goncalo wrote things and when nothing happened to stop you, you both became bolder and bolder and you both wrote the most terrible things because you both thought you could get away with it. You both are guilty of serious crimes against democracy and free speech, you used lies, innuendos and half truths to fool people, to present things in such a way that they look true, when in fact they were nothing but the vicious meanderings of a slighted man and you who saw fit to back him. You are in some ways worse than your friend Goncalo Joana, because you know deep down in your soul that you are wrong, yet stubbornness, false pride and jingoism spurred you on. Be honest with yourself for the first time in 3 years Joana and admit that Madeleine has long gone from your arguments, that you barely even give her a thought these days, the reason why you are here in such a malevolent fashion is because you dislike intensely the McCanns, simply because you see them as bringing shame upon your country So you will back anyone and anything that personally attacks that couple and you ought to feel a deep sense of shame for that and for things that you have written about them, all the more because you know inside that the things you have allowed to be published on your blog are simply not true and are the result of hysterical spiteful minds, your own included.

Goncalo Amaral knows what he has done, he knows how he has fooled his country-folk into believing events that are simply untrue, he has a different agenda to you Joana, yet you aid and abet him, when it all comes tumbling down like a pack of cards, where does that leave you and the rest of the vile spiteful people like you?

Standing around outside draughty courthouses with a bunch of wilting "Red Carnations"?


Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:21 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarify Post)

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Catkins on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:54 pm

avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Wow

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Well done Maria.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by maria on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:18 pm

avatar
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:25 pm

avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by christabel on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Well Said Maria! (Above)
-------------------------------------------
Here is my message to Joana Morais,

you will find no dirt here, I do not take or make payment to anyone, my conscience is clear, how about yours?

I would never coerce a pensioner into giving up her small pension in order to fund a corrupt policeman's legal case, in his wish to write a book he had no business writing and to enable him to carry on living a lifestyle he clearly cannot afford without the input of money earned off of the back of a child he failed to find and who he failed on every single level. Why should you ask for money from people who cannot afford it, to enable Goncalo to swan aound in his £40.000 Jaguar motor car?

You have a strange idea of democracy Joana, democracy does not come with one "Carnation" revolution, democracy is more than turning up at a court house to shout at broken people and rudely thrust flowers in their faces in the hope of causing them still more pain and hurt, democracy is a long and hard fight, that we should never give up, but what you call democracy, and the type of democracy that you and your fat friend want, is NOT democracy, in fact it is the opposite and the enemy of democracy and free speech.
Democracy and free speech is freedom to speak, freedom to write, freedom to criticise governments, freedom to speak as you find, but only freedom to speak and write the TRUTH, freedom of speech is NOT freedom to libel, persecute and vilify and write books presenting a "thesis" as the truth, when it is nothing but lies, born out of the most damaging duplicitous behaviour, purposefully thought up to avenge oneself, because oneself feels anger at losing his job! Or using the excuse of a threat to free speech and democracy as a way to get at people and falsely make them worry in order to carry on making money and covering ones own lies and ones own wrongdoings and tracks with still more lies. That Joana is the arc enemy of any democracy and free speech. What you and Goncalo Amaral are defending and fighting for the right for, is actually fascist (and look over my posts I NEVER not ever use the word fascist lightly) How Goncalo silenced the McCanns while peddling his lies is how history shows us people like Hitler controlled people, he brow beat them, brainwashed them and tortured and killed people and ruled them by fear, so please do not bandy the word fascist around like confetti, the way I have seen you doing on your blog, I take that as a grave insult and a total injustice to those who have truly suffered at the hands of a fascist dictator, very much like your own country. If you use the word fascist just to make your writings look powerful then you water down the meaning of that terrible, terrible word and when that word is watered down, which word steps up to take the place in order that we described the true enemy of democracy and free speech? The McCanns are not the enemy of free speech, all they seek to do is to be allowed to search for their daughter in peace, without being falsely accused by a corrupt convicted ex policeman, is this really too much to ask? Be careful Joana of the things you accuse others of, history has taught us some very harsh lessons in the past and will no doubt do again in the future.

Both you and your "friend" Goncalo wrote things and when nothing happened to stop you, you both became bolder and bolder and you both wrote the most terrible things because you both thought you could get away with it. You both are guilty of serious crimes against democracy and free speech, you used lies, innuendos and half truths to fool people, to present things in such a way that they look true, when in fact they were nothing but the vicious meanderings of a slighted man and you who saw fit to back him. You are in some ways worse than your friend Goncalo Joana, because you know deep down in your soul that you are wrong, yet stubbornness, false pride and jingoism spurred you on. Be honest with yourself for the first time in 3 years Joana and admit that Madeleine has long gone from your arguments, that you barely even give her a thought these days, the reason why you are here in such a malevolent fashion is because you dislike intensely the McCanns, simply because you see them as bringing shame upon your country So you will back anyone and anything that personally attacks that couple and you ought to feel a deep sense of shame for that and for things that you have written about them, all the more because you know inside that the things you have allowed to be published on your blog are simply not true and are the result of hysterical spiteful minds, your own included.

Goncalo Amaral knows what he has done, he knows how he has fooled his country-folk into believing events that are simply untrue, he has a different agenda to you Joana, yet you aid and abet him, when it all comes tumbling down like a pack of cards, where does that leave you and the rest of the vile spiteful people like you?

Standing around outside draughty courthouses with a bunch of wilting "Red Carnations"?

Thats a cracker Rosie
avatar
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Age : 68
Location : OK
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Sabot on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:55 pm

That is so brave, Maria.

I am totally shocked by what has come out now. Yes, I know, I should have expected it, but I didn't.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Location : France
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Chicane on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Maria.... to honor you!!!
avatar
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Location : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by May on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 am

Bravo Maria
avatar
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by maria on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:13 am

no that was Rosie's. and bravo to her

mine says much less and is softer
avatar
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Rosie on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:24 am

Sorry, just to make it clear that was my post not Maria's, I should have made that clear when I wrote it.

Sorry Maria.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by vee8 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 am

Rosiepops wrote:Well Said Maria! (Above)
-------------------------------------------
Here is my message to Joana Morais,

you will find no dirt here, I do not take or make payment to anyone, my conscience is clear, how about yours?

I would never coerce a pensioner into giving up her small pension in order to fund a corrupt policeman's legal case, in his wish to write a book he had no business writing and to enable him to carry on living a lifestyle he clearly cannot afford without the input of money earned off of the back of a child he failed to find and who he failed on every single level. Why should you ask for money from people who cannot afford it, to enable Goncalo to swan aound in his £40.000 Jaguar motor car?

You have a strange idea of democracy Joana, democracy does not come with one "Carnation" revolution, democracy is more than turning up at a court house to shout at broken people and rudely thrust flowers in their faces in the hope of causing them still more pain and hurt, democracy is a long and hard fight, that we should never give up, but what you call democracy, and the type of democracy that you and your fat friend want, is NOT democracy, in fact it is the opposite and the enemy of democracy and free speech.
Democracy and free speech is freedom to speak, freedom to write, freedom to criticise governments, freedom to speak as you find, but only freedom to speak and write the TRUTH, freedom of speech is NOT freedom to libel, persecute and vilify and write books presenting a "thesis" as the truth, when it is nothing but lies, born out of the most damaging duplicitous behaviour, purposefully thought up to avenge oneself, because oneself feels anger at losing his job! Or using the excuse of a threat to free speech and democracy as a way to get at people and falsely make them worry in order to carry on making money and covering ones own lies and ones own wrongdoings and tracks with still more lies. That Joana is the arc enemy of any democracy and free speech. What you and Goncalo Amaral are defending and fighting for the right for, is actually fascist (and look over my posts I NEVER not ever use the word fascist lightly) How Goncalo silenced the McCanns while peddling his lies is how history shows us people like Hitler controlled people, he brow beat them, brainwashed them and tortured and killed people and ruled them by fear, so please do not bandy the word fascist around like confetti, the way I have seen you doing on your blog, I take that as a grave insult and a total injustice to those who have truly suffered at the hands of a fascist dictator, very much like your own country. If you use the word fascist just to make your writings look powerful then you water down the meaning of that terrible, terrible word and when that word is watered down, which word steps up to take the place in order that we described the true enemy of democracy and free speech? The McCanns are not the enemy of free speech, all they seek to do is to be allowed to search for their daughter in peace, without being falsely accused by a corrupt convicted ex policeman, is this really too much to ask? Be careful Joana of the things you accuse others of, history has taught us some very harsh lessons in the past and will no doubt do again in the future.

Both you and your "friend" Goncalo wrote things and when nothing happened to stop you, you both became bolder and bolder and you both wrote the most terrible things because you both thought you could get away with it. You both are guilty of serious crimes against democracy and free speech, you used lies, innuendos and half truths to fool people, to present things in such a way that they look true, when in fact they were nothing but the vicious meanderings of a slighted man and you who saw fit to back him. You are in some ways worse than your friend Goncalo Joana, because you know deep down in your soul that you are wrong, yet stubbornness, false pride and jingoism spurred you on. Be honest with yourself for the first time in 3 years Joana and admit that Madeleine has long gone from your arguments, that you barely even give her a thought these days, the reason why you are here in such a malevolent fashion is because you dislike intensely the McCanns, simply because you see them as bringing shame upon your country So you will back anyone and anything that personally attacks that couple and you ought to feel a deep sense of shame for that and for things that you have written about them, all the more because you know inside that the things you have allowed to be published on your blog are simply not true and are the result of hysterical spiteful minds, your own included.

Goncalo Amaral knows what he has done, he knows how he has fooled his country-folk into believing events that are simply untrue, he has a different agenda to you Joana, yet you aid and abet him, when it all comes tumbling down like a pack of cards, where does that leave you and the rest of the vile spiteful people like you?

Standing around outside draughty courthouses with a bunch of wilting "Red Carnations"?

That's a belter Rosie!
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by bluj1515 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:51 am

Fabulous, Rosie.
You really put into words what I think every time Morais, etc. talk about free speech and democracy.
Like little immature children.
The US has the weakest libel laws in the world and the strongest free speech protections. Laws against hate speech are unconstitutional.
Libel is still not allowed. It is still illegal.
Free speech is a misnomer. Certain speech is always restricted and lying speech is one of them. That's the issue here.
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by dianeh on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:53 am

Now, lets just see if Jo gets the message.

Well written Rosie, you put into words what we all feel about Morais and her deceitful blog.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by jackf on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:59 am

Rosiepops wrote:Well Said Maria! (Above)
-------------------------------------------
Here is my message to Joana Morais,

you will find no dirt here, I do not take or make payment to anyone, my conscience is clear, how about yours?

I would never coerce a pensioner into giving up her small pension in order to fund a corrupt policeman's legal case, in his wish to write a book he had no business writing and to enable him to carry on living a lifestyle he clearly cannot afford without the input of money earned off of the back of a child he failed to find and who he failed on every single level. Why should you ask for money from people who cannot afford it, to enable Goncalo to swan aound in his £40.000 Jaguar motor car?

You have a strange idea of democracy Joana, democracy does not come with one "Carnation" revolution, democracy is more than turning up at a court house to shout at broken people and rudely thrust flowers in their faces in the hope of causing them still more pain and hurt, democracy is a long and hard fight, that we should never give up, but what you call democracy, and the type of democracy that you and your fat friend want, is NOT democracy, in fact it is the opposite and the enemy of democracy and free speech.
Democracy and free speech is freedom to speak, freedom to write, freedom to criticise governments, freedom to speak as you find, but only freedom to speak and write the TRUTH, freedom of speech is NOT freedom to libel, persecute and vilify and write books presenting a "thesis" as the truth, when it is nothing but lies, born out of the most damaging duplicitous behaviour, purposefully thought up to avenge oneself, because oneself feels anger at losing his job! Or using the excuse of a threat to free speech and democracy as a way to get at people and falsely make them worry in order to carry on making money and covering ones own lies and ones own wrongdoings and tracks with still more lies. That Joana is the arc enemy of any democracy and free speech. What you and Goncalo Amaral are defending and fighting for the right for, is actually fascist (and look over my posts I NEVER not ever use the word fascist lightly) How Goncalo silenced the McCanns while peddling his lies is how history shows us people like Hitler controlled people, he brow beat them, brainwashed them and tortured and killed people and ruled them by fear, so please do not bandy the word fascist around like confetti, the way I have seen you doing on your blog, I take that as a grave insult and a total injustice to those who have truly suffered at the hands of a fascist dictator, very much like your own country. If you use the word fascist just to make your writings look powerful then you water down the meaning of that terrible, terrible word and when that word is watered down, which word steps up to take the place in order that we described the true enemy of democracy and free speech? The McCanns are not the enemy of free speech, all they seek to do is to be allowed to search for their daughter in peace, without being falsely accused by a corrupt convicted ex policeman, is this really too much to ask? Be careful Joana of the things you accuse others of, history has taught us some very harsh lessons in the past and will no doubt do again in the future.

Both you and your "friend" Goncalo wrote things and when nothing happened to stop you, you both became bolder and bolder and you both wrote the most terrible things because you both thought you could get away with it. You both are guilty of serious crimes against democracy and free speech, you used lies, innuendos and half truths to fool people, to present things in such a way that they look true, when in fact they were nothing but the vicious meanderings of a slighted man and you who saw fit to back him. You are in some ways worse than your friend Goncalo Joana, because you know deep down in your soul that you are wrong, yet stubbornness, false pride and jingoism spurred you on. Be honest with yourself for the first time in 3 years Joana and admit that Madeleine has long gone from your arguments, that you barely even give her a thought these days, the reason why you are here in such a malevolent fashion is because you dislike intensely the McCanns, simply because you see them as bringing shame upon your country So you will back anyone and anything that personally attacks that couple and you ought to feel a deep sense of shame for that and for things that you have written about them, all the more because you know inside that the things you have allowed to be published on your blog are simply not true and are the result of hysterical spiteful minds, your own included.

Goncalo Amaral knows what he has done, he knows how he has fooled his country-folk into believing events that are simply untrue, he has a different agenda to you Joana, yet you aid and abet him, when it all comes tumbling down like a pack of cards, where does that leave you and the rest of the vile spiteful people like you?

Standing around outside draughty courthouses with a bunch of wilting "Red Carnations"?

Rosie, what a brilliant post.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: From Inside The Courtroom

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum