Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by clairesy on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:44 am

i been reading this on sky news today aswel.Cant believe the frigging ignorance in some of what they say.I think the mccanns have a strong case here.The Portuguese are still holding onto the same ridiculous things they have been hanging onto from the start..E.G,the text messages which were not allowed in court(so obviously not significant enough to hold as evidence against the mccanns) the times in which they checked on the kids,which again is irrelevant imo because they cannot prove they didn't check the children as frequent as the mccanns said,they are only being opinionated by saying they DONT BELIEVE the mccanns checked them every half hour.There opinions are not evidence of a lie.
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by blondie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 am

Amaral showed gross arrogance by arriving back to court after lunch 30 minutes late and then falling asleep.

That attitude won't impress the judge.

blondie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 60
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:08 am

It sure won't Blondie, you would think that he would have made the effort, but no, he has shown the judge as well as the McCanns utter contempt and didn't he arrive late in court this morning too?

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by vee8 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:13 am

God, I wish I didn't have to go to work!
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by blondie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:14 am

Rosiepops wrote:It sure won't Blondie, you would think that he would have made the effort, but no, he has shown the judge as well as the McCanns utter contempt and didn't he arrive late in court this morning too?

Yes. He was late this morning too. It shows his gross arrogance and that will be his undoing.,

blondie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 60
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by blondie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:16 am

Here is a clip of Bruny on Sky News.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Madeleine-McCann-Kate-And-Gerry-McCann-Arrive-In-Lisbon-For-Start-Of-Goncalo-Amaral-Libel-Trial/Article/201001215519468?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_1&lid=ARTICLE_15519468_Madeleine_McCann%3A_Kate_And_Gerry_McCann_Arrive_In_Lisbon_For_Start_Of_Goncalo_Amaral_Libel_Trial

blondie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 60
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:17 am

Who was the Twat spouting for Kate to tell where the remains are as Portugal loves Madeleine!

When is this stupid pride going to stop, it is not about Portugal. I no doubt believe Portugal has taken Madeleine to heart, just like the UK and the rest of the world, but nobody loves Madeleine more than the woman that gave birth to her.

Who do these people think they are claiming Madeleine as if she were their own. What is the IQ of these people, jeez this mentality really infuriates me!
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by bluj1515 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 am

Re posting from PFA2:

The first witness was very damaging for Amaral's libel trial.
The two police officers sounded like bitter conspiracy nuts.
I think Duarte's point is going to be that in the ABSENCE of information that existed in this investigation someone CANNOT write a book "tying" that together with their own theories and claim it's the truth and that the investigation proves that.
The investigation DIDN'T prove that. That's exactly what the first witness said. The CONCLUSION from the full information at the END of the investigation is that it is equally likely Madeleine is alive than dead, BECAUSE of the absence of information.
So how can Amaral write a book otherwise and say it's the truth and the information proves it?
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by bluj1515 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 am

Perhaps there is a lot going on with the cross examinations -- I can easily see Duarte being challenging and the officers getting defensive -- which is a good thing. The thing is, they can spout what they "believe" all they want -- the CONCLUSION of the investigation is that there is SUCH A VOID OF INFORMATION that it is as likely Madeleine is alive as dead. So how can Amaral PRINT a book saying the investigation says otherwise? He can't. All of the police speculation in the world can't change that. A whisper campaign might have been one thing. But a book called, "The Truth of the Lie"?
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by bluj1515 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 am

If the McCanns' lawyer strategy is showing the void of information proves nothing, the fact that the UK police gave them a piece of paper with info about the McCanns and the McCanns turned up no evidence showing Madeleine was alive doesn't matter. Those are the kinds of facts that create the void. The accusations of British conspiracy theories that the UK police deliberately prevented a proper investigation might sway a jury, but this isn't a jury trial. This is being tried before a judge who will ignore that crap, especially because this is about the injunction. Maybe if Amaral had written a book whining about the British involvement in the investigation, that argument would pass. But that's not all he says. He says in the book that the files and the investigation PROVED that the McCanns were involved in Madeleine's death and covered it up. He says they lied. But the CONCLUSION of the PJ and the Portuguese prosecutor is that due to the LACK of evidence and LACK of information it is equally likely Madeleine is alive as she is dead because there is no real information.

IMHO this is very damaging for Amaral.
In other words, like Tony Bennett, Amaral went too far.
He could have written a book based on a whisper campaign - the McCanns weren't cooperative, the British interference too much, draw your own conclusions, I know where I stand, it's suspicious, but without real evidence to corroborate the dog alerts, we can prove nothing.
He would have been safe.
He didn't. He calls his book the truth and the "truth of the lie" and says the investigation proves something it categorically didn't.
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 am

It's actually hard to understand this guy, what with doing that and two of the witnesses he has produced have damned him (and I do not know if this was intentional or unintentional), it is over confidence to me and as you say complete arrogance!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by bluj1515 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 am

This is in keeping with what Sans has posted about the injunction, etc.
Amaral is hamstrung by the fact that the official conclusion of the investigation is that there is no conclusion about what happened to Madeleine and her parents are no longer suspects in her disappearance.
His book states the complete opposite AND states that that's the official conclusion AND states the investigation PROVED it.
It isn't the official conclusion and the investigation DIDN'T prove anything.
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by christabel on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 am

Mulleena wrote:Reported on sky trial might last till Friday but surely Amaral is in Court on Thurs on torture charges?
Why isnt this being reported ?

Mulleena its Friday for the torture charges .
This is ideal for another stop on proceedings for that. There's been 2 witness's up to now, and both have dropped the fat git right into .
I think these witness's are great, hope tomorrows are as good . Gonc was late arriving this morning and 30 mins late after lunch, what an ignoramus he is.

_________________
Madeleine [Hardcover] Book
Written by Kate (Author)
Pre Order your copy
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madeleine-Kate-McCann-Gerry/dp/0593067916/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289936443&sr=1-3


Sign the petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/madeleinemccann_case_review/signatures
avatar
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Age : 68
Location : OK
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:31 am

bluj1515 wrote:Perhaps there is a lot going on with the cross examinations -- I can easily see Duarte being challenging and the officers getting defensive -- which is a good thing. The thing is, they can spout what they "believe" all they want -- the CONCLUSION of the investigation is that there is SUCH A VOID OF INFORMATION that it is as likely Madeleine is alive as dead. So how can Amaral PRINT a book saying the investigation says otherwise? He can't. All of the police speculation in the world can't change that. A whisper campaign might have been one thing. But a book called, "The Truth of the Lie"?

Bluj

This is my points exactly, these people can say what they like as many times as they like, but no one knows if Madeleine is alive or dead, courts do not go on feelings they go on facts and today the ONE AND ONLY fact to emerge is the one that defeats Amaral and that is no one knows if Madeleine is alive or where she is. Not only this his own witness has testified to that fact!

Then Ricardo Paiva saying that Amaral's own thesis PREVENTED other theories from being investigated.

These two witnesses are so damning anyone would think they were giving evidence for Kate and Gerry. I am also wondering who this new witness Luis Frois is and what he will have to say! If Amaral doesn't know him, then I bet he is wondering too!


Blondie, Just had a thought, I wonder if Amaral keeps being late in court because he cannot get off the toilet? Someone give him some Immodium plus!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by blondie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 am

Rosie said

''Blondie, Just had a thought, I wonder if Amaral keeps being late in court because he cannot get off the toilet? Someone give him some Immodium plus!

Norty Rosie

Blu .You are right about the two witnesses who were blaming the British Government and the police in the UK. They shot themselves in the foot. There is no way the judge can take that seriously. It
could lead to a souring of diplomatic relations.

They will be written off as conspiraloon nutters by the British tabloids. It would be very damaging for the anti movement.

Overall a good day for the McCanns I would think even though it must have been a horrible ordeal.

blondie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 60
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:41 am

Bluj, if Isabel Duarte is allowing Amaral's witnesses to hang themselves then she is doing it effectively, only intervening to emphasise a point.

Also I made the point somewhere else earlier that this is not a hearing with a jury, it is a hearing presided over by a judge, so the judge will know what are points of law and what are not and what is acceptable and what are not.
Also this Judge is the judge that has already granted the two temporary injunctions, if this is all Amaral has got in his tank, then he is running on empty!

I find it incredulous that Amaral and his witnesses do not seem to understand the difference between hearsay or theories and actual facts.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by clairesy on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:49 am

bluj1515 wrote:Perhaps there is a lot going on with the cross examinations -- I can easily see Duarte being challenging and the officers getting defensive -- which is a good thing. The thing is, they can spout what they "believe" all they want -- the CONCLUSION of the investigation is that there is SUCH A VOID OF INFORMATION that it is as likely Madeleine is alive as dead. So how can Amaral PRINT a book saying the investigation says otherwise? He can't. All of the police speculation in the world can't change that. A whisper campaign might have been one thing. But a book called, "The Truth of the Lie"?

exactly bluj

which is what i have been baffled over for so many months.Why did he write the book,and why was he even allowed to do so?

Portugal is suppose to be covered by secrecy laws for one thing,and secondly if he cannot solve the frigging case then how can he go on to write a book concluding whats happened to Madeleine??bizarre!!

Also..im amazed they have the cheek to keep pushing the blame onto British police and authorities.For months they wouldn't even allow British police to go to Portugal to help because they claimed they were coping just fine and didn't need their help.Yer right!! more like give us time to hide the evidence and plant more then your welcome to bring your dogs over :)

You see around 4 weeks after madeleines abduction a british police dog handler was on tv venting frustration at not being able to get the dogs to Portugal.He claimed they were losing valuable time while the Portuguese were pondering on things.He said the dogs were good and needed to be out there ASAP to do their work.''Time is running out'' they said.And it did.But it did so just as the Portuguese wanted it to do so.
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

GONC GOT A BONK!

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 am

On the Nose.

The funniest thing, he arrived at court and a mike was thrust at him, he turned around and it smacked him right on the nose. Oh nice one.

Please someone get that on youtube! I beg you!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by clairesy on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:56 am

Rosiepops wrote:On the Nose.

The funniest thing, he arrived at court and a mike was thrust at him, he turned around and it smacked him right on the nose. Oh nice one.

Please someone get that on youtube! I beg you!

where is it im gona put it on face book lmao
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:02 am

It was on ITV News! I was watching the news and just caught it (or rather he did) It was a hard bonk too

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by vee8 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:03 am

Does anyone know anything about this 'New' witness the McCann's are bringing?
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 am

No Vee, I have been trying to find out all day and drawn a blank, no one seems to know, I hav asked someone, waiting for a reply!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Catkins on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:08 am

From Sid on PFA.....

by catkins ╗ 7:04 pm Tue Jan 12, 2010
sidmouth wrote:I have just been watching East Midlands on BBC. They have a reporter at the court in Lisbon. They reported it very well.

Their reporter was shocked at being given a four letter word from Amoral, when he asked him a question outside court. He said he had to check his tape to make sure it was what he did say. He said he was so shocked at the way Amoral spoke to him that he had to get one of the crew to listen to it before he reported it on air

He obviously didn't do his background stuff on Amaral...


NOTE MY NEW SIGGY ON PFA.....


FROM THE HORSES MOUTH ---- Paiva: amaral's thesis has prevented other theories from being investigated.
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Rosie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:21 am

Sounds as if amaral has not had a very good day does it?

Well please do not leave us on tenterhooks, please report what he said.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Catkins on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:24 am

Rosiepops wrote:Sounds as if amaral has not had a very good day does it?

Well please do not leave us on tenterhooks, please report what he said.
Think that was it....LOL.............
Read on MM that Luis Frois is McCann witness and they think to do with Telecoms.....Not sure I'd trust that lots info though !!
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum