Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Italian woman locked up for having baby.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Italian woman locked up for having baby.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:34 am

By Malcolm Moore in Rome (Daily Mail)
Last Updated: 12:30AM BST 14/06/2008

Italian police have freed a woman who had been imprisoned for 18 years by her family after becoming pregnant out of wedlock.

Maria Monaco, 47, was said to be suffering severe psychological trauma after being kept in "indescribable" conditions. She has been taken for treatment to a hospital in Naples.

Ms Monaco's 80-year-old mother, Anna Rosa Golino, her 44-year-old brother, Prisco, and 54-year-old sister, Michelina, were all arrested on charges of kidnapping and mistreatment.

The police said Ms Monaco's family, who live in the small southern town of Santa Maria Capua Vetere, had "punished" her because she was unmarried when she had an affair which led to her pregnancy.

Ms Monaco gave birth to a son in December 1990. The boy, who is now 17, was immediately given to other relatives who raised him. The identity of the boy's father is unknown.

Police discovered her imprisonment after a tip-off from neighbours.

She was confined to a small room on the first floor of a house in the suburbs of the town. The room was bare apart from a single bed and police photographs showed a bathroom smeared with excrement.

Back to top Go down

Re: Italian woman locked up for having baby.

Post by clairesy on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:40 am

Oh my gawwwwwwwwwd,

Thats a little harsh isn't it.What is it with people. Maybe they would prefer it if she married the guy and lived a miserable life with some one she didn't really want to be with :shock: :shock:

Im happy for my daughter to do what ever it is in life she wants to do.As long as she is happy then I shall be a happy mammy :D :D

And i must say just one thing.......i hope this poor woman sues her pathetic parents for her ordeal.Maybe someone should lock them up now for 18 years to see how they feel.After all what they done is the criminal act in my eyes. :twisted: :twisted:
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top