Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Nationwide Hunt For Child Rape Suspect

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nationwide Hunt For Child Rape Suspect

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:18 am

A suspected child rapist believed to have abused children over a 40-year period is being hunted by police who fear he is grooming more victims.

Suspect: Brian HughesBrian Hughes, 63, from Wigan, has not been seen since he left his family home in Overslade last July.

His crimes are thought to include the rape of a young girl he had befriended over a seven-year period and an attack on a four-year-old.

Hughes left a note when he disappeared, saying: "I can't apologise enuff for what happened. I shouldn't have did wat I did and there is no excuse.

Advertisement

"I'm sorry for the devastation I have caused. If I cud change things I would.

"I am so ashamed of myself."

He vanished when relatives became aware of his actions but, apart from sending a blank Christmas card, there has been no other contact.

Warwickshire Police, who have now launched a nationwide appeal after searches failed, have taken the unusual step of naming the suspect and releasing his picture.


A copy of the note he leftThey fear he may be living in a family environment elsewhere in the country and is grooming more children.

Police investigator Peter Herring said: "This man is a danger to the community and needs to be found.

"We are aware of four victims, girls and boys - one of whom was four - but we fear there may be others who haven't come forward."

Hughes - who meets women on internet dating sites - is slim, with blue eyes and was last seen with short dark brown hair.

Anyone with information is urged to call police on 01926 415000.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1318601,00.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Child rape suspect..

Post by archer on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:36 am

Life can be tough enough without having to navigate around so many sickos.

I watched the video contained in the link and quite honestly it made me feel sick to the stomach.
Some of these virtual reality games are very dangerous indeed, and it all sounds so innocent under the heading of 'game', but it is far from it. Acting out sequences again and again, changing the rules and perfecting a technique until it works in the way you want it to takes time and patience. That is not a problem for them. The end result has usually been rehearsed so many times that the fantasist believes it to be OK. ( Is it still a game? )
They are now so far into the danger- zone, and this makes me deeply concerned. The other worry of course, is when they take their 'game' away from the computer screen and on to the streets, because that is where your children and my children are. :evil:

Recently
avatar
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Hunt For Child Rape Suspect

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:26 am

This world is such a dangerous place :evil:
I remember watching something on tv a while ago about a virtual world and heard of wonderland on Brians site :x
Now I have seen the two together I am Horrified :(

a friend of mine sent me a video a few days ago
about a little girl called Samantha Runnion ...

Even though through Madeleine's plight I am more aware of these tragedys, I too feel sick to my stomach :pale:
My Children are 4 & 7 and I find myself living on My Nerves, I would rather have the kids of my street in my garden than take any chances ... I found out recently that the big house at the bottom of my road was a half way house...
within a week a guy was reported for exposing himself through the window to young boys playing in their own front room :evil:

Samantha's abducter was sentenced to death, My opinion : this is too good for them - let them suffer in the same humane way as their victims & their families .. Why should they have any human rights ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Hunt For Child Rape Suspect

Post by clairesy on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Whymadeleine,

Not going to say to much about this for my own sanity.................
That was a really sad video showing this little girls story. Its made me cry.The b####d that done this to her.........im glad hes off the face of the earth

Little Samantha.Rest in peace hunni...your safe now, no more hurt. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Hunt For Child Rape Suspect

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:20 am

clairesy wrote:Whymadeleine,

Not going to say to much about this for my own sanity.................
That was a really sad video showing this little girls story. Its made me cry.The b####d that done this to her.........im glad hes off the face of the earth

Little Samantha.Rest in peace hunni...your safe now, no more hurt. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiya Clairesy
Me too 😢 I think this is why You are My first reply to this posting 😢

We are hearing more & more about these Disguisting :twisted: Individuals
As parents we are being advised to be Responsible Parents and Not to be Paranoid :face:
We are told, "Dont be too over protective & let your children have a healthy upbringing"
Our Children are no longer safe in Our Own Gardens ! :pale:
What kind of world are we living in, when these dirty Bas***ds are given More Rights than Our Own Children :evil:

WARNING AFTER ATTEMPT TO LURE CHILDREN FROM GARDEN
08:46 - 18 June 2008

Police are investigating claims that a fair-haired stranger attempted to abduct two children from their garden.

Officers were called to a home in Mallard Place, Highbridge, near Burnham-on-Sea, to investigate a report that the stranger had tried to strike up a conversation with the youngsters while leaning over their garden fence.

The children were unsure whether a man or woman was involved in the incident, which happened at 4pm last Saturday.



On Monday letters were sent out to pupils attending Burnham Infants School, warning them that the incident was an attempted abduction and telling them it was one of two involving a man wearing a woman's blonde wig.

Police yesterday stressed that they were not linking Saturday's incident with an attempted abduction in Wedmore a month ago, in which a man wearing a wig tried to drag a nine-year-old boy into a car.
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=144913&command=displayContent&sourceNode=231190&home=yes&more_nodeId1=144922&contentPK=20895410

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WhyMadeleine

Post by dianeh on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 am

Janet

I would like to watch the video but I just cant take any more tragedy with little children. I am struggling to cope with the death of the twins in Brisbane, and cannot deal with anything more at the moment.

I wish that I wasnt affected so much by these things but then I think, what sort of world would it be if we were not affected. Thank God that we are affected, and feel it so acutely.

When I am feeling a little bit stronger, I will go back and take a look.

But for now, I will say that as an Angel, Samantha will know only happiness and will be healed by those who love her and were waiting for her on the other side.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Hunt For Child Rape Suspect

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:14 am

WhyMadeleine wrote:
clairesy wrote:Whymadeleine,

Not going to say to much about this for my own sanity.................
That was a really sad video showing this little girls story. Its made me cry.The b####d that done this to her.........im glad hes off the face of the earth

Little Samantha.Rest in peace hunni...your safe now, no more hurt. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiya Clairesy
Me too 😢 I think this is why You are My first reply to this posting 😢

We are hearing more & more about these Disguisting :twisted: Individuals
As parents we are being advised to be Responsible Parents and Not to be Paranoid :face:
We are told, "Dont be too over protective & let your children have a healthy upbringing"
Our Children are no longer safe in Our Own Gardens ! :pale:
What kind of world are we living in, when these dirty Bas***ds are given More Rights than Our Own Children :evil:

WARNING AFTER ATTEMPT TO LURE CHILDREN FROM GARDEN
08:46 - 18 June 2008

Police are investigating claims that a fair-haired stranger attempted to abduct two children from their garden.

Officers were called to a home in Mallard Place, Highbridge, near Burnham-on-Sea, to investigate a report that the stranger had tried to strike up a conversation with the youngsters while leaning over their garden fence.

The children were unsure whether a man or woman was involved in the incident, which happened at 4pm last Saturday.



On Monday letters were sent out to pupils attending Burnham Infants School, warning them that the incident was an attempted abduction and telling them it was one of two involving a man wearing a woman's blonde wig.

Police yesterday stressed that they were not linking Saturday's incident with an attempted abduction in Wedmore a month ago, in which a man wearing a wig tried to drag a nine-year-old boy into a car.
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=144913&command=displayContent&sourceN
ode=231190&home=yes&more_nodeId1=144922&contentPK=20895410

Your right why madeleine...As a mum i try not to be to over protecting with my little one.She is only 5 years old so its not to difficult at the moment however when shes older and wants to venture out doors I will be at my wits end.You just don't know who is around the corner do you waiting or watching. And it5 doesn't matter how friendly your neighborhood is..it can happen in the quietest of places. I have never even had a babysitter to look after my daughter ..infact the only people to take care of her other than myself as been family and friends.
I shall take a look at this link you have posted now, as i didn't yesterday...like tinkerbell i find this sort of thing a little urrrrrrrm hard to read at times its a sad read, and one which would put me on a complete downer for the remainder of the day otherwise.
Thanks for posting this and PLEASE keep up the really good work your doing raising awareness for these cases...its a sad fact that they are a lot more common than people might imagine they are.

speak soon XXXXXXXXXXX
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Hunt For Child Rape Suspect

Post by littleminx on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:58 am

poor poor samantha, that broke my heart to watch that video,

REST IN PEACE SWEETHEART IN THE ARMS OF ANGELS XXXX

it angers me so much that these perverted sick b******** think that they can help their selfs to our children!! wot gos through their sick minds!! the death sentance is not good enough!! NO WAY!! they should put animals like him in a room full of parents!!

my children are now 22, 19 and 15 and i worry about them all the time!! and now i have a grandaughter of nearly 4 months, and i swear if any body laid so much as a finger on her i would not be responsable for my actions.

something has to be done to protect our children NOW!!
avatar
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Age : 50
Location : west midlands
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Hunt For Child Rape Suspect

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:17 pm

littleminx wrote:poor poor samantha, that broke my heart to watch that video,

REST IN PEACE SWEETHEART IN THE ARMS OF ANGELS XXXX

it angers me so much that these perverted sick b******** think that they can help their selfs to our children!! wot gos through their sick minds!! the death sentance is not good enough!! NO WAY!! they should put animals like him in a room full of parents!!

my children are now 22, 19 and 15 and i worry about them all the time!! and now i have a grandaughter of nearly 4 months, and i swear if any body laid so much as a finger on her i would not be responsable for my actions.

something has to be done to protect our children NOW!!

Hiya littleminx

I get a lot of video's sent to me on youtube, I try to concentrate on the Missing children video's as for me there is still Hope ;)
I dont normally watch the :( but I Feel that Parents need to know what is happening around them :shock:
My children are 4 & 7 they hate me for not letting them play on the street with their friends :x
instead I have a garden full of their friends ... Some of the other Parents do the same :pale:
Still, Watching them running from one garden to another .. My heart is in My Mouth :evil: What a Cruel world we are living in

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Hunt For Child Rape Suspect

Post by clairesy on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:28 am

littleminx wrote:poor poor samantha, that broke my heart to watch that video,

REST IN PEACE SWEETHEART IN THE ARMS OF ANGELS XXXX

it angers me so much that these perverted sick b******** think that they can help their selfs to our children!! wot gos through their sick minds!! the death sentance is not good enough!! NO WAY!! they should put animals like him in a room full of parents!!

my children are now 22, 19 and 15 and i worry about them all the time!! and now i have a grandaughter of nearly 4 months, and i swear if any body laid so much as a finger on her i would not be responsable for my actions.

something has to be done to protect our children NOW!!


And I would help ya hun(not that you would need it )..ive always said if anybody..ANYBODY touched my little girl i wouldn't wait for the CID or child protection to come and do there kit s##t i would be there first and i'm serious when i say.......NOTHING would stop me doing serious harm to the nut who took it upon themselves to help themselves to anyone i love.

Like u said minxy...scum of the earth...needs to be put into a room full of parents. However i must admit id clam up...... probably freak my head off....but i tell you something id be right there helping out.
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Samantha Runnion

Post by calcite51 on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Samantha's mom started a web site shortly after Samantha disappeared. http://www.thejoyfulchild.org/ I actually followed this case carefully from the moment she went missing to when she was found murdered - I also followed the arrest and listened to Samantha's mom on Larry King Live who was rightfully very angry because a jury had found the monster who murdered her daughter not guilty of attacking two little girls (I believe he was living with the mom and these two were her children) and he had been released from jail three days before Samantha went missing. When I hear of this happening to children, I wring my hands in despair at the cruelty of these animals (they certainly cannot be called human beings).
avatar
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

calcite51 on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:03 pm

that is truelly awfull.....................im stuck for words to describe.


sian
XXXX

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nationwide Hunt For Child Rape Suspect

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum