Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Dylan Koshman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dylan Koshman

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 am

My friends, please, spread this:

1 year since Dylan Koshman went missing...

HELP FIND DYLAN KOSHMAN - Bulletin

Posted by Tara Koshman

Itīs been awhile for a post because unfortunatelly there has been no information on Dylan. It will be 1 year since Dylanīs disappearance in a few days, and we will all be Edmonton again, putting up flyers, and trying to talk with the media. On Sunday we will be holding a candlelight vigil where Dylan went missing.

Again I would like to state that for all those who know and love Dylan that there is still hope. Time seems to make our brains think and feel the worst, but the reality is that we just donīt know what happened to him on Oct 11 / 08. No one can convince me otherwise until we find him, or there is sufficient proof. By saying this, there is no one to blame either. I still feel that there is someone out there that seen him, no matter what angle you look at it from... Itīs just that they may be unaware that he is missing, or something was wrong.

I remember the last few times I saw Dylan, we were laughing, goofing around. We got opinionated, and grumpy. He used to give me a half hugs and patted me on the back, which pissed me off... but he held his hugs hostage until he wanted something, then I couldnīt get him off me until I gave in. Like anyone he had his strong points that I respected, and he was also annoying (purposely to bug me). I miss that. I miss him.

Whether Dylan is still alive, or he met with foul play, or even if an accident happened, someone out there has the key of information that will end the suffering of his loved ones, and even Dylan himself. I just want to be able to hug him, or to be able to bury him properly. Either way itīs a better situation than not knowing. I would like to ask everyone to resend the video / poster / cause to your friends or say a prayer for him this thanksgiving weekend. It all helps.

Last but not least, I would like to than everyone who has helped in this cause. Be it friend, family, or a stranger that just wants to help. THANK YOU. It means a great deal that this cause has reached so many people. We just need to get his face to that someone who can break this case wide open.

Tara Koshman
Cause Creator

View Bulletin on Facebook / Leave a Comment / Go to Cause / Invite Friends

Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Koshman

Post by May on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi Pedro
It is so sad to hear of yet another family suffering in this way. I hope some news finds its way to the Koshmans.
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Koshman

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:24 am

Yes, youīre right my friend May.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member