Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi arabia.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi arabia.

Post by vee8 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:02 pm

http://dontletthemhurtourchildren.blogspot.com/2009/11/paedophile-to-be-beheaded-and-crucified.html

Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi Arabia for string of sex attacks where he left toddler to die in desert.

Tough justice: The man lost his appeal at a court in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

A man in Saudi Arabia is to be beheaded and crucified after he raped five children and left one of them, a three-year-old boy, to die in the desert.
An appeal court in the capital Riyadh approved the death sentence handed down in June by judges in the northwestern oasis city of Hail where the convicted 22-year-old man carried out his crimes.

The rapist - who was not named - was arrested several weeks ago as he tried to seize another boy after offering him a ride home from school.
The seven-year-old - who escaped unharmed - helped identify the culprit.

The man’s victims were aged between three and seven. He was said to have lured them into his car as they left school at midday and then drove them to remote desert locations to rape them.

An investigation was launched after a 25-year-old father reported that his three-year-old son was missing and that he suspected the kidnapper to be a male driver of a white four-wheel drive vehicle.
The infant was later found under a scorching sun in the desert where he had died of thirst.
A panel of three judges in Hail sentenced the rapist to death for “abhorrent” crimes which they said had terrorised the community.

Crucifixion in the conservative desert Kingdom means tying the convict’s body to wooden beams to be displayed to the public after he is decapitated by a professional swordsman.
Saudi Arabia has executed 56 people this year under laws that allow the death penalty for rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking.

In extreme cases, the convict is executed and his body crucified in public.

Barbaric? Probably.

Sympathy? None whatsoever.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi arabia.

Post by maria on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Barbaric? Probably.

Sympathy? None whatsoever.

(Vee courtesy)
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Look at the age range of his victims, "3 years to 7 years"!

I have to say this is shockingly barbaric, almost as shockingly barbaric as kidnapping an innocent child, raping them and leaving them to die lost and alone and terrified in the desert and then not showing any remorse, but rather seeking to repeat what he had done!

Although it has to be pointed out, that despite the barbaric rules and punishment in Saudi, people *STILL* do this, paedophiles still commit their sick crimes, so perhaps cutting his head off is the only way he is going to be stopped, because castration does NOT work! As all the research suggests, it is not that part if his body that is the problem, it is the paedophiles' head!

Sorry if I sound harsh, but my sympathies are with those innocent children and their families.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Why did this scumbag leave that little boy out in the desert but brought the rest back again? For that alone he needs to be put to death, he doesnt deserve to live and will forever be a danger to other children.

Poor child, he is without pain in heaven now. And hopefully the other young victims have been counselled and will in the years to come be able to forget, or at least to come to terms with what happened to them.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:47 am

I hope the same Diane but I doubt it. I am surprised the families even acknowledge it. I guess because it involved such small children and male children at that. I doubt these children will get the mental health they need to cope.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:53 am

The information on that pervert in Saudi Arabia made me think of Cuba where the death penalty is imposed on anyone raping a child. This explains why perversion against kids does not exist in that country. The reality here as we know it is totally different where criminals are even rewarded and their human rights protected in jails. Any comments?

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:13 am

Sadly, I think, in this country at least, the rights of the criminal seem to outweigh the rights of the victim.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:22 am

V8:

You are absolutely right. But now that we know that it is like that the question should be: "Why is it like that? As I am sure you know, everything has an explanation and/or a reason to be, and this is not an exception. Question to you: Why do you think criminals have rights and victims don't in present day society?

Let's start a debate on this important subject!

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:40 am

Ooh crikey, that realy is a can of worms! (English sayoing, like Pandora's box.)

I think admin should start a new thread for this.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:03 am

Fine. Let the Administrators start a section where we can exchange ideas and/or opinions on why kidnapping, raping, and even murdering children is not punished in this social system as it should be. I am ready to debate this subject with anyone.

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top