Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Viral video to target family & friends of abductor

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Viral video to target family & friends of abductor

Post by Rosie on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:46 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Do you know what really saddens me, I have not seen one anti say that they have sent this video around.

We here have all welcomed this initiative, we've taken the mantle and ran with it and even if, god forbid, it doesn't lead us to a live Madeleine, she still needs to be found. No matter what side of the fence you are on, Madeleine should come first no matter what.

I just don't get them that are opposed to this campaign, its about MADELEINE FFS!.

Sadly Tinks, I think you do get it, the answer was in you last sentence! These people do not care about Madeleine, if they did, they would send this initiative around, despite what they *think* happened, because Madeleine has not been found so therefor she is still alive and until we know otherwise, we should all do everything we can to find her.

These people are just plain vile creatures, lower than pond life, common sense should be telling them they are totally wrong, however, their hatred and need to inflict pain and suffering on two innocent people is greater than a missing child's need to be reunited with her family, those vile creatures ought to be ashamed of themselves, they ought to be, but I doubt they are!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Viral video to target family & friends of abductor

Post by dianeh on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:53 am

Tinks, Rosie

The anti's dont make any sense (well we already knew that). Anything that brings forward information that may lead to Madeleine, should be welcomed by all, whether you beleive she was abducted or not.

If, as the anti's believe, she was killed in the apartment, then bringing the case back to the public eye, should be wanted, as it may bring out the one clue that would solve the case.

You are right, for the anti's it is nothing to do with Madelene or finding the truth, it is about persecuting two innocent people because they hate them. As simple as that.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top