Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Our mutual friend.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our mutual friend.

Post by vee8 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:27 am

I'm talking about drachensachen, one of the more seriously deranged and mentally disturbed members of, well, just about any cesspit that will have it, actually. Thing is, Tony, from the hounding blog, has raised my interest considerably with this post.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2009/10/drachensnuffles-drachensachen-save-it.html

DRACHENSNUFFLES/ DrachenSachen Save it. Law Enforcement Know All about you. Virgin Media Boards, Your Blog, Your Port Scanning, Your Vendettas

"Fellow bloggers. Wanna block someone from reading you blog?

Schnuffel
(snipped because it is a load of complicated nonsense about banning ips)

I have 26 IP addresses blocked from reading my blog and if they try to access my blog they get the following message:"

"Your IP address has been blocked from viewing this blog and has been submitted to law enforcement for possible further analysis, monitoring or investigation into your Internet activities."
Yours Drachen has been with Law Enforcement For Sometime Now
Your Mass Deletion On The Virgin Boards Was Way Too Late

Posted by tony at 31.10.09

It is the mention of the VM boards that interests me, because it was on there he took great pleasure over my daughter's sexual abuse by a local paedo. He has also libeled me several times in the past. If Tony is reading this, please feel free to e-mail me, as if the police would like any help, or witness statements, I would be only too pleased to help.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top