Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Mail-Order Maddie was snatched by Crime Lord

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mail-Order Maddie was snatched by Crime Lord

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 pm

My friends, this was taken today from Daily Star: Maddie McCann was a "mail-order kid" snatched by a scarfaced North African crime lord, according to explosive new claims revealed today. Police are now hunting an Algerian mafia boss who allegedly bragged to British associates in Portugal just weeks after the childīs disappearance. He told them he had snatched Madeleine in a Ģ100,000 "steal-to-ordr" kidnap plot. And the Daily Star Sunday can reveal that police are set to quiz two jailed British gangsters believed to have heard his shock claims. After a tip-off from underworld sources, detectives want to quiz Liverpool drug baron Paul Bennett, 45 - behind bars for perverting justice after going on the run for eight years in the Algarve. They are also keen to talk to James Neil, 40, a business parner of Bennett and an associate of caged Notts drug baron Colin Gunn. Both men and our source - who is also a top-level gangster - were running a lucrative entertainment protection racket in Portugal. A shadowy Algerian, who went by the names Younis and Tariq and was staying in Albufeira, allegedly tried to muscle in with his Moroccan-based mob. Our source, who was based just 15 minutes from the Praia da Luz resort from where two-year old Maddie was abducted in May 2007, said: "This fella heard what Bennett was doing and wanted a slice. He was a nasty piece of work - a heavy-hitter drug dealer who also talked about mail-order kids. The kids were nicked to order - snatched and delivered to wealthy people for big cash payouts. Bennett and Jamie thought they could negotiate with this guy but he was just looking at them thinking that they were a couple of big, roast chickens and he was going to gobble the lot up. In one meeting, before Maddie vanished, the Algerian said heīd taken kids from other parts of Europe and sold them on to rich families in Morocco. After Maddie was gone, we had another business meeting and he just came right out with it and said he and his team had done Maddie. The Algerian said Maddie had been taken away by ferry and joked about mail-order kids again. I donīt think he was bothered whether she was sold to paedophiles or just a family. He was only interested in the money. It was around 100 grand. The Algerian - black, with cropped hair and facial scars - is "known to police in Portugal".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Mail-Order Maddie was snatched by Crime Lord

Post by rosemary on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:44 pm

An Algerian is not always "black" but rather dark skinned. Known to the Police in Portugal??? It all sounds so familiar doesnīt it. Local criminals. Drug barons. 100,000 īs for 1 child. Ferry to Algeria or Morocco. Sold on to order. Bent coppers?? Everyone in on the act. Taking their slice of the pie. Getting some minions to actually do the job. It is ALWAYS about money. Oh, where is she?......

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:16 am

If it were some other paper than the Star, I may give it some credit, but the Star is one of those 'London bus seen on far side of the Moon' sort of papers.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/105167/Mail-order-Maddie-was-snatched-by-crime-lord-/

The last line on the full online report is very telling,

Last night a police spokesman in Leicestershire where the McCanns live, said: “We have no comment to make.”

As with all leads it must be reported and followed up correctly, but I am not excited by this.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:54 am

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 am

Iīm not excited about that either, I just think it should be checked very thoroughly, thatīs all.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:11 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Iīm not excited about that either, I just think it should be checked very thoroughly, thatīs all.

Yes it should be Pedro
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:16 am

I think the answer does lies within the underworld. Who is going to be brave enough to start naming names!
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Exactly Tinks!

Post by Rosie on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:43 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:I think the answer does lies within the underworld. Who is going to be brave enough to start naming names!

This is what it is going to come down to, which is why we have been pressing for Goncalo Amaral to be arrested and officially questioned. I no longer care what he says and he can sue me if he likes, I will come right out and say it, I have always thought that Goncalo Amaral had something to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and Joana Cipriano. With the huge debts that Amaral has had for some years now and each week seems to bring another revelation about him. He was a bent copper and is a convicted criminal and more to come in the future, a bent and corrupt copper with huge debts *MUST ALWAYS* be investigated.

There *IS* reasons to investgate Amaral, plenty of reasons! There is certainly reason to arrest him, make him a witness and question him under oath (not that he cares about lying under oath, as he has already been found guilty of that).

I await the day those that are not corrupt in Portugal (and there are plenty of those decent folk, we all know that and thank God for them), to do the right thing about Amaral, after all at least *TWO* little girls lives may depend on him. (Don't forget that Joana has never been found either!)

I am hesitant over this story, but that doesn't mean that it should not be investigated thoroughly and what is making me think there is a little credance attached to this, is because they are actually naming names. I know the Star is a little off the wall, just like its sister paper the Express and Sunday Express can be, but this doesn't mean that they do not get things right too!

Personally, I am not ready to just right off reports like this regardless of what I think (and I do have an opinion), if we start doing this, then we are guilty of doing the same as Amaral & Co and then Paulo Rebelo & Co did!

By the way this Paul BENNETT, not somehow related to Tony BENNETT is he? Now would that explain a lot of things? And you know what they say, "truth is always stranger than fiction"!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:51 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Iīm not excited about that either, I just think it should be checked very thoroughly, thatīs all.

Please don't get me wrong Pedro, I fully agree ALL leads MUST be properly investigated, something gonzo abjectly failed to do. I just would have felt more confident if this story had broken in a more credible newspaper. Having said that, who knows? There may be something in it after all. As Rosie said, sometimes truth IS stranger than fiction!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:59 am

vee8 wrote:

Please don't get me wrong Pedro, I fully agree ALL leads MUST be properly investigated, something gonzo abjectly failed to do. I just would have felt more confident if this story had broken in a more credible newspaper. Having said that, who knows? There may be something in it after all. As Rosie said, sometimes truth IS stranger than fiction!

Vee can you name one thing he didn't fail to do? The fat pig did nothing all through his time as investigator did he? Now he can
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:29 am

Think I will take this with a pinch of salt.
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:53 am

vee8 wrote:

If the paper is to be believed (yes I know, I know), this has come in recently from a source and they actually name names, which has me interested.
Could be all a figment of this source's imagination, or it could be that it is true but the person relating this story, was telling lies to make himself look big and clever, people do this.
I am wondering if this was true, then why did they not tell the investigation anonymously and claim the huge reward? Or were they too afraid to do this, if they were, then they would also be afraid to even mention it, but then again, we are dealing with people and people can do the strangest things!

For all we know this has already been thoroughly investigated and for all we know the person has contacted the investigation but has requested anonymity, in which case we will never know if it is true or not.

But the more I am learning lately, the more likely it looks like Madeleine was snatched by such people as this and some people have been making a lot of money out of Madeleine.

Perhaps an investigation should be carried out to establish who needed money and why and if any people did receive a large amount of money? If anyone paid off a mortgage or a pressing debt?

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 am

The huge debts issue is a really big issue for me.

It's so universally acknowledged that people in desperate financial circumstances will be tempted to do almost anything for a quick buck that if one's debts are a certain percentage of one's salary, the American military won't deploy you to foreign countries and take away certain other responsibilities.

It is a very real concern.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:06 am

Im not sure what to make of these claims.

The person making the claim

1. May be telling the truth, and the claims are all true
2. May be telling the truth but the claims themselves (that Madeleine was taken in an organised snatch) may have been lies put out by someone for his own purposes, and these are not true, although the man making the claim to the authorities is doing so in good faith.
3. may be seeking publicity, or is insane, and the whole thing is made up.

Regardless, the claims need to be investigated.

Im with Rosie on this about the naming of names. It is very strange to name such names in a newspaper. One thing for certain, it is libellous to make such claims, even if the people are in gaol. I would also question as to why this has been made public, as surely it puts the person making the claim to the paper/authority in danger. If these are underworld figures, they are not very far under.

I dont know about the paper making the claim, but regardless, as Pedro says, it must be investigated, and by real authorities. At the least, Leic police should be investigating these claims, and as part of an official investigation, not simply throwing their hands in the air and leaving it to the PJ.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:04 am

bluj1515 wrote:The huge debts issue is a really big issue for me.

It's so universally acknowledged that people in desperate financial circumstances will be tempted to do almost anything for a quick buck that if one's debts are a certain percentage of one's salary, the American military won't deploy you to foreign countries and take away certain other responsibilities.

It is a very real concern.

It is a huge issue for me too and so it should be to the powers that be in Portugal. Goncalo Amaral must be formerly questioned about his conduct and rank incompetence in conducting the investigations of Joana Cipriano and Madeleine McCann. He was totally and shockingly inept with Madeleine's investigation, I have asked the question many times and stated that not even a rookie policeman on his first day on duty would make every single mistake there was to make and it did not stop there did it, it went on and on and on throughout the investigation.
As I said, call me a cynic, but it appears to me as if there was someone sabotaging the investigation so Madeleine would not be found and to allow her abductors to get away with it.
Perhaps it is also time someone spoke to Raymond "not dead yet" Hewlett about what he knows.

In view of recent developments, I believe that the Portuguese attorney general must now order the investigation to be re-opened! There is a limit as to what the McCanns investigators can do, or ask to be done, they know what needs to be done but they do not have the influence or the authority to ask for it to be done.
I am finding these developments appalling and scary, there is a child's life, maybe even children's lives at stake here and Portugal seems to be faffing about, they know what needs to be done, best they get on and do it, they must realise by now that this is not going to go away, we will not allow it to go away. Without a doubt, there is going to be revelations that rock Portugal, but it is how they handle this that will be judged, they must now be seen to be doing the right thing regardless.

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Does anyone know if Amaral's debts had come to light whether he would have been allowed to remain in the police force? So did he jump, or was he pushed in order to retain his reduced pension? His wife says he resigned and took a small pension in order to solve the Madeleine mystery, which then made the McCanns look bad and solicited sympathy for Amaral. After all with possible debts of 300,000 euros he could be considered at risk from outside sources. He obviously is not an honest man imo.
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top