Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Casa Pia: 443rd Hearing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casa Pia: 443rd Hearing

Post by christabel on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:34 pm

This was kept very quiet, the dirty scum still lies.

17 October 2009 - 00h30

Casa Pia: Phone calls from the clinic doctor for Ritto in 2001

Diniz without explanation for three calls

The judges and the prosecutor in the case of Casa Pia Ferreira Diniz asked yesterday about three phone calls to his clinic for a number assigned to Jorge Ritto in 2001, but the doctor assured than those done, allowing only two possibilities: either there a lapse in the files of TMN, or a patient used the device.

"I want to reiterate everything I said. I know the ambassador Jorge Ritto of nowhere. I never spoke with him before this process, "said the doctor accused of sexual abuse, questioned the authenticity of the files where the judge found Ana Peres calls - which if confirmed could jeopardize the defendants' argument that only met in 2002 when they were arrested.
In the 443 th hearing, Ferreira Diniz said to have hired a computer to analyze the CD of the calls, who assured that the file was not original, and still calls found in 2006 in a 2003 file. "These facts allow at least cast doubt on the authenticity of the files, found Diniz, who was extensively questioned by the court. The doctor said that the paragraph in question has also been used by his godson, and insisted on explaining that since have a mobile phone using always the same number.
However, also ended up admitting that won between 10 and 15 cards of mobile operators, because it was a thousand contracts minutes. The three calls in question were taken in April 2001 in 40 minutes: the first did not take the time to talk, the second is 48 seconds and the third 1.14 minutes. But Ferreira Diniz "swears" that made no contact with Ambassador Jorge Ritto.
The next hearing of the Casa Pia was scheduled for 23 days, when it can begin the claims further.
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Casa Pia: 443rd Hearing

Post by Catkins on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Its an absolute disgrace that this case continues !!
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:38 am

As Portugal is in the EU cannot an EU Minister step in and have the case investigated, or at least supervised?? These are very serious charges, together with the fact that members of the Portuguese police force are corrupt.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm

My country is alredy ashamed and fed up with this process. Please take in consideation that it took loooooong while in the hands of PJ (where Amaral's tatics of not grabbing evidence in time, accusing KNOWN INNOCENT people and producing tons of written mumble-jumble) and the instructoion judge (who, by the way, has his carrer review suspended by the Supreme Council awaiting for the outcome of a civil process against the portuguese state filed by one of the arguidos who served preventive jail only to be totally illibated even before the real trial begun). It took so long to 'investigate' that the instructing judge ended his commission (3 years) and was moved. Instructing the process had then to restart, was much faster, and at the very end of (final allegations) the prossecutors delayed it once more requestion 40 new 'abuse dates' to be changed to pinpoint the weekends for which there weren't presented any accounts of some arguidos whereabouts, as they weren't asked in first place...

Amaral is not the only black sheep in PJ, Portimão prosecutor neither. We should know that by now, and look at this and other processes with a big pinch of salt.

In no way am I implying there is nothing in it, only saying there is too much noise introduced by media and (pseudo) law enforcement agents. Suffice to say that the media orchestrator is Felícia Cabrita.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:07 am

Well, last court session was today. Tomorrow it will be 5 years and 5 months since this process started. Sentence will be passed in July, I forgot the exact day, about the 17th I think.

Something that briefly caught my attention: Carlos Silvino (Bibi), the canvasser for years on end, was arguido of some 1000+++ crimes when the trial started, he even was in preventive jail for three years (maximum). He stands accused of 160+ (one hundred and sixty plus) today. I wonder where did the prosecutors put the remaining 1000++ crimes that they identified in first place.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:17 am

About Casa Pia: final sentence scheduled for July 9.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:30 am

Now doesn't this ring bells?

Although some reports of abuse dates to before Carnation Revolution 1974, in 1981, Portuguese Judiciary Police (Polícia Judiciária) accused the caretaker of a Casa Pia state-run children's home of raping dozens of children over a period of 30 years, and supplying children to several men of both Portuguese and other nationalities, including some prominent personalities of Portugal.[1] At the time, Portuguese Judiciary Police (Polícia Judiciária) had possession of photographs taken by one of four men accused sexually abusing young children.[citation needed] These pictures inexplicably disappeared from the police files and the case against the caretaker was dropped.
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:11 am

Thanks Pedro for the correct date.

Second, a correction to my post: Bibi is not currently charged of 160+ crimes but 639 to be exact. Still, what about the 1000 more that were indiciated in first place?

Third, Chris, only PJ saw these and other photographs. Sorry, they 'were found' at the house of one of the arguidos showing 'another'. That one, I DO NOT buy
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 am

You welcome Maria.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:46 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11179026

Well done Pedro Namora for seeing this through.....it's been so long now.....and I still doubt that EVERYONE guilty will pay.... pullinghairout
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:02 am

It's not just that they didn't get everyone guilty, I have a lot of doubts - and it sounds like so do a lot of Portuguese people - that some of the people they convicted were involved.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 am

Yes, I'm feeling worried about that Bluj.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:14 am

Portuguese Lawyer/Victim, Speaks To James Murry Of The United Kingdom's Express Newspaper
PEADOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED

Madeleine McCann disappeared in Portugal
Sunday September 5,2010
By James Murray
A GROUP of rich and powerful men in Portugal have been jailed for their involvement in a paedophile ring which some believe is linked to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

A former ambassador, a television presenter, a doctor and a lawyer were found guilty on Friday after an eight-year investigation and a six-year trial which shook the country, with 32 men giving evidence of hundreds of crimes committed against them when they were children.

Members of the ring snatched children as they slept at the state-run Casa Pia orphanages in Lisbon and took them to grand houses to endure sickening abuse.

One of the abused boys, Pedro Namora, is now a lawyer and was a key witness in the case.

He wants Portuguese detectives to continue their probe as he believes the ring may be connected to the disappearance of Madeleine at the Praia da Luz resort on the Algarve in May 2007.

‘These men committed barbaric crimes’

Pedro Namora

Speaking to the Sunday Express, Mr Namora said: “During the summer children were taken to the summer homes of paedophiles on the Algarve. It was highly organised and involved a lot of planning and control.

“It is possible that those connected with the ring who have not been caught may be involved in Madeleine’s disappearance. I do think detectives should look at this possibility. No stone should be left unturned.”

Although most of the abuse involved hundreds of boys, he said some girls also fell victim to the gang.

One man arrested in the case and later released without charge was said to have had a great interest in the ancient underground tunnels running under Praia da Luz.

There were emotional scenes at the Lisbon court house as two judges read out the punishment to the men, once regarded as being among the country’s great and good.

Socialite Carlos Cruz, once Portugal’s most popular television presenter, was sentenced to seven years in prison.

The 68-year-old father of two was found guilty of having sex with a 14-year-old and abusing another boy. Cruz said: “There is no proof of my guilt. This brings back memories of Portugal under dictatorship.”

A former Portuguese ambassador to Unesco, Jorge Ritto, 74, was jailed for six years and doctor Ferreira Diniz got seven years.

Former Casa Pia ombudsman Manuel Abrantes should have been safeguarding the boys but he was also an abuser. He was sentenced to five years.

Casa Pia caretaker Carlos Silvino, 53, known as Bibi, used to pluck sleeping boys from their beds and take them away to abuse them or pass to others.

He confessed to 600 crimes and was given the longest sentence of 18 years.

Mr Namora, who was in court along with four other victims, said: “These men have to be condemned. They committed barbaric crimes against humanity.”

Catalina Pestana, who has run Casa Pia since the crimes were reported in 2002, said: “The stories that I heard were the most terrible of my life.

“Now when a child accuses an adult, nobody will look with the same lack of attention that they did for many years.”

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, said they had been closely following the Casa Pia case but did not have a lead linking Madeleine’s disappearance to the paedophile ring.

Source: The Express

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top