Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

It seem the pitchforkers are after Aisling's family as well.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It seem the pitchforkers are after Aisling's family as well.

Post by dianeh on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:59 am

And then there is this.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10603066

Aisling's family close web page after 'silly' messages

9:28AM Wednesday Oct 14, 2009
By Isaac Davison

Flowers, cards and gifts left for the Symes family were bundled up and taken to the Ranui Baptist Church yesterday. Photo / Sarah Ivey

Aisling Symes' family have had to shut down the wall on their Facebook page after "silly" messages were found.
Tens of thousands of people from around the world have sent their support to Aisling's family online.
Facing a cauldron of media and public attention, the Symes family have used social networking websites to update the search for Aisling, thank supporters, distribute posters and even warn off offers of psychic help.
The moderator of the family's Facebook page, Find Aisling Symes, has posted a note to say 99 per cent of the messages have been positive but one per cent had been "silly".
"It was too hard for me to keep up with and delete those things, I think some kind of mob randomly joined tonight just to cause trouble. There was so many all at once for no reason and it's really not helpful and those few have spoilt it for everyone else, sorry," a post on the page said.

The post went on to say that the wall may be re-opened tomorrow and asked people to be considerate because the family use the site.
More than 24,000 members have joined the Facebook group and left thousands of messages of sympathy and grief on the page since its creation last week.
The family broke the news of Aisling's finding on the website yesterday morning.
"I am extremely devastated to have to report to you that Aisling's body has been found in a drain near where she went missing," the message said.
They asked members of the public to pray for the family as "this is going to be the hardest time of our lives and we will need all the prayers we can get".
Website visitors from as far afield as South Africa and Croatia offered poetry and condolences to the family.
A former colleague to Aisling's father Alan wrote to tell the family a prayer meeting was being held on the other side of the world.
Padraig De Burca wrote "The village of Stradbury, Waterford [Ireland] held a short prayer service at St James tonight ... Our school community is in shock today."
An official website for remembering Aisling has also been set up, as well as memorials on myspace and Waikumete Cemetery remembrance page A Memory Tree, where visitors can light virtual candles.
Inspector Gary Davey said the support for the police and family from the local community had been "amazing".
"We have had literally hundreds and hundreds of calls to the 0800 number and visits to the [police] caravan.
"The displays of grief you saw [on Monday night] from the community are a real testament to the local community and the compassion they have and the interest they have in locating Aisling," he said.
A Symes family spokesperson also used the Facebook page to state that the family were not interested in hearing from psychics.
"Please do not suggest psychics, the family are a strong Christian family, and will not consider this under any circumstances," they said. "I know you are all just trying to think of anything to help but it's not helpful for us to see that on here, sorry."
Last Wednesday, Sensing Murder medium Deb Webber said she had details about the case.
"I was walking past the television and [Aisling] popped up, and I went, 'Oh, she's in a ditch, hole, in West Auckland'."
- With NZHERALD STAFF
\

These people are scum and only cause significant hurt to a family enduring the worst loss imaginable. How many of these that left 'silly' messages (and my guess is that is being nice) have done the same to the McCanns? How many are part of the Houndation or post on Missing Madeleine or another anti site? These people are despicable and so very very wrong.

Poor, dear little Aisling drowned in the drain in a tragic accident.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It seem the pitchforkers are after Aisling's family as well.

Post by vee8 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:09 am

Once the bast*rds have the scent of blood, there is no stopping them. For the rest of their miserable, worthless lives, they will now scour the internet, looking for grieving families, just so they can get off on adding to their pain. They make me sick.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 am

This is so sick - how can people be so damn cruel?
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:25 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:14 pm

IMO what they put out, they will get back, some sooner rather later, but they will all get back what they send out.
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:51 pm

That is really disgusting, rotten idiots, it is not enough the pain of Aisling parents about their loss, and those assholes of pitchforkers are increase even more their pain? idiots.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5567
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:48 pm

a bunch of @rssholes that don't deserve the breath god gave at birth.

If(god forbid) anything happened to anyone i loved and this sort of thing was happening i would not be responsible for my actions. What a complete and utter bunch of sick twisted devils.

They should be wearing the shoes of those who have been hit by such a tragedy,perhaps they would choose their words a little more carefully then.

My heart goes out to Aisling's family......... right now they must be going through absolute hell. Such a sad sad thing to happen and a beauitfiful little girl who is no longer with us will be missed forever by those who knew her.

Rest in peace little princess.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:16 pm

clairesy wrote:a bunch of @rssholes that don't deserve the breath god gave at birth.

If(god forbid) anything happened to anyone i loved and this sort of thing was happening i would not be responsible for my actions. What a complete and utter bunch of sick twisted devils.

They should be wearing the shoes of those who have been hit by such a tragedy,perhaps they would choose their words a little more carefully then.

My heart goes out to Aisling's family......... right now they must be going through absolute hell. Such a sad sad thing to happen and a beauitfiful little girl who is no longer with us will be missed forever by those who knew her.

Rest in peace little princess.

Well said Clairesy, I agree 100% in what you have said there. Are these people sick in the head or just plain evil?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madeleine-Kate-McCann-Gerry/dp/0593067916/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289936443&sr=1-3

Sign the petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/madeleinemccann_case_review/signatures
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:00 am

In my opinion, it is precisely this that these so called "antis" have never been able to grasp.

Us on this side of the fence, it is never and has never been about pro, fence or anti, it has always been about pro compassion for people in great pain and for worry and fear for a child missing and pro truth and about all things like this and NOT flinging unnecessary hurtful and unfounded accusations about and it has always been about offering support to people that find themselves in these devastating circumstances and been about trying to help people when they are down suffering devastating loss, not going up to them and kicking them in the teeth with foul vile accusations and gossip presented as fact.

The report says that these people all arrived enmasse to leave their vile (silly) comments, well this as we have all come to recognise is what these so-called "antis" do, they all arrive together to vent their vileness against innocent people, we have witnessed them doing it, on other sites that dare to sympathise with the McCanns, it is as if they feel at risk if they are not venting.

I feel so sorry for the Symes family, but fortunately, they seem to have recognised these sick people for what they are, vile, evil pitchforkers, who have nothing better to do with their sad, empty pathetic lives.

My heartfelt sympathies lay with Mr Mrs Symes and family on their devastating loss of baby Aisling.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:53 am

chris i think they are just plain evil.Its ok to get your moss off now and then and have an opinion on a certain subject, but when it comes down down to being so cruel and blatant towards other peoples feelings i don't think i could do that in a million years.No ones saying they aint allowed to have an opinion but surely they know some things just aint ment to be said..You cant voice everything you think if we did it would be one hell of a nasty noisy world. Cant they just think quietly to themselves and keep their crazy theories to themselves to?Makes me sick when people think they have the rights to hurt others that way.Bloody menaces they are each and every one of them
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 am

Clairesy

we all have opinions on most things, but we often dont even voice them. But to give opinions that are causing harm and grief, when those opinions are just based on fantasy, is just plain stupid.

It is the village gossip gone wild. Sadly these hate mongers now have an international audience. Well, they also have many opponents willing and ready to show the world just what these pitchforkers are.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:27 am

They'll all regret being involved in sites like the 3as and MM.
It may take a while, some think they are safe so remain smug and continue posting like they are untouchable.
They're not.
You know what they say
'Give someone enough rope..........'
Meanwhile we have to remain patient and supportive.
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:39 pm

To have opinion, is one thing, but to use that opinion (based in a book of lies and smears) to cause, harm, harrassment, offensive words, to hinder a search, to smear with lies, to damage reputation of innocents, to increase the pain, to make threats to members of the family of those innocents, is something that is totally unforgivable, and should be punished very hard.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 pm

And worst, to insist in a opinion as / which is a paranoia and obssesive behaviour with the disgusting purpose of try to harm or try to undermine everything against his sick obssession, is a true behaviour of someone who has a seriously deep lack of sense in his head.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top