Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Carly? Carly Who?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carly? Carly Who?

Post by Rosie on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:35 am

Can anyone please let me know who Carly is? Apparently she can sue me for libel, only thing is, I have no recollection of ever conversing with, or about a Carly! So Carly....

SUE ME!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly? Carly Who?

Post by vee8 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:13 am

I hear she is one of the dumbest of the dumber former members of 3a's, and hangs on to bren's every word on bren's LITTLE forum!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:44 am

Oh so that's where she hangs out, no wonder I have never heard of her. Silly woman!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 am

I referenced her in my post about them not really being related, or having a real relationship with Madeleine.

Maybe that's what she means?
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:51 am

bluj1515 wrote:I referenced her in my post about them not really being related, or having a real relationship with Madeleine.

Maybe she should be suing you?!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:56 am

vee8 wrote:
bluj1515 wrote:I referenced her in my post about them not really being related, or having a real relationship with Madeleine.

Maybe she should be suing you?!

Maybe.... ;p good luck from Australia CarlyMichelle internet person ;p
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:07 am

Well whatever it is, I'm sure she knows what she means (pity the rest if us do not though, mad woman).

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:16 pm

That CarlyMichelle is some sort of idiot. She says she is from Tasmania, could be, I have no idea. But to say she is dumb is putting it mildly. She believes that Lindy Chamberlain murdered Azaria, and this is even after the appeals, royal commission and exoneration. She must be very very stupid if she could not follow that the only evidence pointed toward a dingo, and that the forensics scientists and police on the case came very close to being charged with perverting the course of justice.

AND obviously to stupid to realise that one anonymous blogger cannot sue another anonymous blogger. For a start, there must be some reputation to lose. Cant you just imaging in court "Your Honour, my reputation as an anonymous blogger has been irreparably damaged by the writings of another anonymous blogger".

I have often wondered how halfwits like Carly are able to even use a keyboard. She is a moron.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:03 am

She always gave us a laugh when reading 3as.
Rhodes blog always took the p*ss out of her and once posted a picture supposedly of Carly Michelle. LOL It was scary to say the least if it was the 'real' her.
She waffles on about, well, nothing basically.
She just loves having 'friends' for what IMO is the very first time in her life, albeit, a internet life.
Dunno why but she always reminds me of a someone in the uk I used to know, single, lived at home with her parents (later just her dad) never had a boyfriend, was 30 going on 12.
In the looks department, she was left out at birth.
Intelligence of a flea.
Carly is so much like this person, wont ever grow up, wont ever get a 'real' life and be totally dependant on depressants once this case has closed and forums die a death.
Poor Carly, not looking good for her is it?
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top