Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

MADELEINE: I KNOW HOW SHE WAS TAKEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by christabel on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:12 am

THEORY: Investigator Donal MacIntyre says he knows how Madeleine was abducted

Sunday September 20,2009

By Donal MacIntyre

MADELEINE McCann was abducted by at least two kidnappers who must have carried out several dry runs in the days leading up to her disappearance.

After spending a week on the ground investigating the case and the methods used by the kidnappers, I can only conclude that they must have entered the apartment to carry out a rehearsal, because they were working to an incred­ibly tight schedule.

The three-minute time frame they allowed themselves left no margin for error.

But even though they did their homework with meticulous care, they still came within seconds of capture.

I believe the focus of the investigation for the private investigators hired by Madeleine’s parents should be on a breakdown of who was in and around the Mark Warner Ocean Club in Praia da Luz throughout their holiday.

It is more than probable key witnesses would have seen the kidnappers in the days and nights leading up to the abduction on May 3, 2007.

SOFT TARGET: MacIntyre believes Madeleiene was passed through this apartment window
Such was the narrow window of opportunity, only agile, sharp-witted people well-practised in breaking and entering properties could have pulled this off.

RELATED...

PORTUGAL'S PARADISE LOST

CHILLING MIND OF A PREDATOR
WORLD CLASS INVESTIGATOR

Over the past week I have conducted a cold case review of most of the available evidence relating to the abduction and had lengthy discussions with numerous Portuguese sources who cannot be identified.

Crucial to unravelling the whole case is establishing what precisely took place from 8pm to 10.15pm on the night Madeleine vanished.

In my view too little attention has been paid to what I believe was a key sighting.

A dark-haired woman was ­observed standing near a street light at a road junction that overlooks apartment 5A. What was she doing in the ­eerily quiet area, which is not near a bus stop, taxi rank, cafes or shops?
She was seen looking at the apartment as the late evening gloom descended.

Was she also watching to see the movements of Kate and Gerry McCann and their holiday friends, the so-called Tapas Seven? I think so.

The same witness who saw the ­mystery woman also saw a gold or brown Nissan car driving erratically past the woman.

Despite appeals neither the woman nor the driver of the car has come forward.

Was this Nissan the getaway car and was its driver conducting a dry run at this very time? Again, I think so.

Although we do not, sadly, have a minute-by-minute breakdown of the events that took place, this is the scenario that I believe unfolded.

Having settled Madeleine, then three, and their two-year- old twins, Sean and Amelie, Gerry and Kate, from Rothley, Leicestershire, have a glass of wine before heading off to the tapas bar, a minute’s walk away, to join their friends Jane Tanner and her partner Russell O’Brien, Rachel and Mathew Oldfield, David and Fiona Payne and Diane Webster.

At about 9pm Gerry leaves the table and walks over to the apartment to check on the twins and Madeleine.

The Praia da Luz resort
He enters the apartment and then goes to the toilet. He checks on his children and ­savours a proud father’s moment as he stands by the doorway looking into the back bedroom where they are all soundly asleep.

The twins are in cots and Madeleine in bed, holding her favourite toy, Cuddle Cat. Gerry spends up to 10 minutes in the five-room apartment and will only later reflect that he felt there was someone else there at the same time.

For the kidnap to have taken place I believe Gerry’s gut instinct was sound.

So we must assume that a few minutes before Gerry arrived, the abductor walked along the public road beside the apartment, opened the gate, walked up 10 steps to the patio and entered through the open patio doors.

At this stage he or she is a heartbeat away from being caught. But where could the abductor have hidden? Gerry walked through the front room, used the bathroom and looked in on the children – but did he check ­anywhere else?

My view is that the abductor was probably in the children’s bedroom, possibly behind the door or crouching behind furniture.

As Gerry strolls out of the patio doors, closing but not locking them, he leaves through the same small gate facing the road where the abductor has entered minutes before.

Just outside, he meets television producer Jes Wilkins on the way back to the tapas bar. There is not another soul on the street.

Back inside the apartment the abductor must be breathing a sigh of relief as Gerry leaves, then realises his exit route is blocked and plan B has to be put into operation.

For this, help is essential. The abductor inside the apartment passes Madeleine – probably put to sleep with chloroform – through the open window into the accomplice’s arms.

In the distance, the voices of Gerry McCann and Jes Wilkins waft through the air.

What trauma would Madeleine suffer if, terrified and forcibly kept silent, she hears Dad’s voice as she is being bundled into the hands of dangerous strangers? At the same time – about 9.10pm – and unnoticed by Wilkins and Gerry, Jane Tanner observes them chatting.

The kidnapper holding Madeleine retreats to the adjacent car park before heading on to the same footpath where, a short distance downhill, Gerry and Wilkins are talking.

The accomplice makes his way out of the window and into the darkness.

The kidnappers think they have got away with it, but they are on the brink of being caught.

Despite hearing the voices of Madeleine’s father a short distance away, the kidnapper holding the girl plans to cross the road junction just above them.

As he hits the footpath, he sees both men chatting and Jane Tanner heading his way – three potential witnesses to the abduction, including the father of the child.

Why choose such a potentially disastrous course? My ­belief is that he had to make a rendezvous with the getaway driver.

The seven seconds he took to cross the road were either well-planned, foolhardy or a sign of breathtaking confidence. In any case, the kidnapper never faltered and was never seen again.

Jane Tanner says he was carrying a child. She believes it was Madeleine and her theory is supported by the McCann investigators.

The timing of the statements from the key witnesses suggests that there was a maximum of three to five minutes for the abduction to be executed.

In such circumstances only good planning and co-ordination could make this possible. It would be an extraordinary effort, needing an astonishing degree of luck, if this had been done on an opportunistic basis.

The clean execution of the kidnap, without a hint of a DNA trace or any useable evidence, means it was highly professional and planned with precision.

Such precision is the hallmark of fixated, obsessive sexual predators. There were 20 known paedophiles living on the Algarve at the time including one with a flat near the McCanns’ apartment but all have been eliminated as possible perpetrators.

However, the area must be a magnet for sex offenders. It has a creche, school and nursery. Add a transient population of young holidaymakers and you have a lot of attractions for sexual predators.

With its road access the McCann apartment was the most vulnerable in the complex and it is easy to see why a paedophile would make it a target.

The McCanns’ decision, formed by the semi-secure nature of the holiday complex, to use a check-in system for their children rather than have babysitters allowed the abductors to strike. In hindsight, that unfortunate decision left their children vulnerable to an ­abductor.

Last week I walked unchallenged on to the property in the company of another journalist. We were both unsuitably dressed and surrounded by children and parents. We had a drink and left. Two hours later I returned and again was not challenged.

Today there is more lighting around the complex but little else has changed. Until the kidnappers are caught, the unspoken fear will remain that Praia da Luz is a sunny place for shady people.

All that remains visible of the Madeleine McCann campaign there is a touching shrine in the beautiful church on the sea front.

Pray For Me, the heart-shaped poster pleads. Below it, 10 electric candles flicker in her memory. Many more will be lit before this mystery is solved.

Lawyers representing Kate and Gerry McCann have demanded that a website claiming their daughter was not abducted should be taken down.

The Madeleine Foundation claims Madeleine is dead and her parents bear some responsibility for her death.

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Kate and Gerry have made it clear they will not dignify the actions of the so-called Madeleine Foundation with any comment.”

http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/posts/view/128671/Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken

Last edited by christabel on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madeleine-Kate-McCann-Gerry/dp/0593067916/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289936443&sr=1-3

Sign the petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/madeleinemccann_case_review/signatures
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MADELEINE: I KNOW HOW SHE WAS TAKEN

Post by jean on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 am

I have just read this on my Google alert site, and I believe this is the most feasible explanation to date. I only hope that Donal MacIntyre is wrong in his assumption that paeophiles have taken her. This is the worse senario and I pray to God that he is wrong. It also beggars belief that he and a fellow journalist could walk into the Ocean Club, dressed unsuitably, and were not challenged. No wonder families are thinking twice about going there!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 am

Well this "theory" is very , very similar to one I wrote last year some time! I am sure some of you will remember it.

I disagree with Donal in places, I think they were just lucky not to get caught, just a fluke! The reason why I think this, is because they thought they had more time than they actually did have! This is also why when Hewlett came on the scene, I had a sense that he may have been involved, not for his own reasons, but because he was paid by "others" to enter the apartment and abduct Madeleine and then hand her over. If you study Hewlett's past criminal record, he actually fits Donal's MO!
Hewlett is a transient with no fixed abode
Hewlett has abducted before
Hewlett has used chemicals to subdue his victims
Hewlett has reason to abduct (money)
Hewlett's wife resembles that sketch of the abductor more than he does
Hewlett therefor has an accomplice (one that is completely domineered by him)
Hewlett "I did not kill the McCann girl" NOT i did not *abduct* the McCann girl

I actually think the abductor crossed the road and then realised he could be still be seen, but had no choice but to walk on and in so doing he got away with it.
I believe the abduction was planned and I believe that the first plan was to take Madeleine out through the doors, to a waiting car, or to a car pulling up at the bottom of the steps by the gate, this plan was changed at the last minute because Gerry and Jes were talking in the road, so the window was used. The abductor could have been in the apartment hiding, or he/she could have simply been outside hiding in the bushes waiting for Gerry to leave, entering the apartment when Gerry left, Gerry spoiled their plans by standing talking to Jes, so they used the window and improvised from then on in and this is why I personally, do not think that it was highly planned precision timing, they simply lucked out and this becomes apparent when you see how many pressure points there actually were, when they so easily could have got caught!
People heard someone calling a name like Madeleine around the time of the abduction, how about the name they heard could have been Marian?!

Also this dark haired woman seen looking at the apartment in the days leading up to the abduction, I mentioned this before, but no one really noticed, so I say again, look at the picture of the description/efit given against the description/efit given by the man in Barcelona, forget millionaire yachts and Victoria Beckham lookalikes, they distract from the actual sighting, these two sightings of this woman, I believe are crucial, if they are legit, then they are far too similar to be discounted. This woman could have been the same woman in Portugal and the same woman in Barcelona! She could have been one of the people that paid for Madeleine to be abducted, I believe there is a ring operating in Portugal and PDL, although it is far from large and professional. They should be arrested and questioned properly. I believe the reason why the PJ never arrested and questioned one particular person was because it would have caused the equivalent to a nuclear bomb going off.
The reason why this crime has not been solved is because I believe it was thwarted by 'purposefully' shoddy police work from the outset! I have thoughts about this but cannot repeat them.

Also there is such an awful lot on sheer nonsense surrounding this and the Smiths may have seen another man, or if it was the same man then they were mistaken about their timing, it happens, they were on holiday and not paying that much attention to the clock, why would they? Personally, I am beginning to seriously doubt the Smith sighting, not least because members of his own family disagree with him.

If there was ever a reason to use "Occam's Razor" and then concentrate on the basically simple, it is this. I think some people are not seeing the woods for the trees!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Just Added!

Post by Rosie on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 am

PORTUGAL’S PARADISE LOST

CRIME SCENE: MacIntyre stands outside the holiday apartments where Madeleine was kidnapped

Sunday September 20,2009

By Donal MacIntyre

This PART of the Algarve must have seemed like paradise to visitors and residents before the dark events of May 3, 2007.

Now it has a sombre feel and the history of the Ocean Club’s Apartment 5A has turned it into a macabre visitor attraction.

I watched as visitors walked around the crime scene, British and Irish tourists swapping their theories.

This bit of paradise has changed. Children are never out of sight of cautious parents. Hands are held tighter and suspicions are acted upon.

But the locals have had enough. They have taken down posters and will not talk. They voiced their irritation when I asked them about the case.

As I walked around the resort I could only feel heartbreak for Gerry and Kate and what they are going through.

As a Dad, it is beyond comprehension that I could lose one of my girls in such a way and I am certain that I would not have been able to endure the pressures the couple have undergone.

Where I have dreams for my daughters, they have memories. Where I have a future for my girls, Madeleine only has a past.

I pray that Madeleine is living out a present somewhere, waiting to rediscover a future with her grieving parents.

As a father, I would never deny Gerry and Kate that hope.

http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/posts/view/128622/Portugal-s-paradise-lost

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:32 am

How terribly sad. I wish there were more reporters in the world that think as he does. Someone in Praia da Luz must know what happened to Madeleine and where she is now.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:14 pm

I have always said there were two abductors. One enters the apartment, and passes madeleine out the window to the other. Minor details may vary but that is how I also think it happened.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 pm

I think this is pretty much what happened too. I have never felt it was an opportunist abduction.

Lets hope Donal is on the trail of whoever, one things for sure, this man will go where others fear to tread.

Me thinks there are a few people in PDL who should be feeling rather jittery right now!
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 pm

I agree with you my friends Vee, Tinkerbell and Jean.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 pm

I do like the sound of this guy Donal. Wish he had been around at the beginning. Or was he? Brave man.

I also agree Rosie those photofits of the Barcelona woman and the other one have a remarkable likeness. I wonder if the witness (Iris Morgan) has seen this Barcelona photo and what she thinks, is it all too long ago?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:26 pm

There's a video report on the Sunday Express website,

http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/posts/view/128671/Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken

It also says in the paper edition there will be more in the coming weeks. I suggest anyone who hasn't already go and buy a copy.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:01 pm

I agree with you Rosemary, and thanks Vee for the link about the video report.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:05 am

What Donal says in the video.

My name is Donal Macintyre and I am doing a cold case review of the Madeleine McCann case for the Sunday Express.
Headlines from my investigation now follow.

1. Highly organised

2. There were at least two perpetrators.

3. The kidnappers had prior access to the layout of the flat here in 5A before the night of the kidnap.

4. These were men who were well versed in the art of house breaking, and these men also had the ability to clean a crime scene.

Critical to this investigation is the timing. There was 3 - 5 minutes for the kidnappers to perpetrate this crime.
Consider the pressures the kidnappers were under.

1. They had to stay hidden in the apartment in the company of Gerry McCann for up to 10 minutes.

2. They had to subdue Madeleine McCann, notoriously bad sleeper and bring her out of the apartment.

3. They had to bring her out of a small window for which they required at least 2 perpetrators.

4.They had to escape the vicinity of the complex and the entire area, without suspicion.

In addition its highly likely they cleaned the crime scene. This requires great planning and precession, and could not have been the work of an opportunistic drifter.

And you can read the full indepth details of my investigation in the Sunday Express.

Also some more indepth reporting by Jim Murray and photoraphs by Mark Keo. (I think that is the name).

Now if you know anything about the disapperarnce of Madeleine McCann, please contact your local police, the Madeleine fund or the Daily Express.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madeleine-Kate-McCann-Gerry/dp/0593067916/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289936443&sr=1-3

Sign the petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/madeleinemccann_case_review/signatures
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 am

Donal's theory is much the same as mine. But I dont know that it had to be timed with precision etc. I agree with Rosie that they almost got caught and that is why JT spotted the man walking with Madeleine.

Also, I dont think they cleaned the crime scene, they didnt have to, as no proper forensics was done. As it was an in and out scenario, fingerprints were the most likely evidence which was easily prevented by wearing gloves. It is unlikely that other forensics would be found, however as any footprints were probably already over printed, and any DNA evidence such as a hair or something is unlikely, although most likely on the sheets and these were not forensically tested.

Although this is only a theory, it is good to see a coherent theory that is focusing on the evidence, not some alternate reality evidence which doesnt exist. And his interpretation of the files and the evidence appears to me to be very good.

Just wanted to add, although I doubt that it was timed to precision, I dont for one minute doubt that it was planned. I truly believe it was planned and the McCanns were watched. But then something happened and they almost got caught, and the man carrying Madeleine coudnt get directly to the car to get away.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:48 pm

christabel wrote:What Donal says in the video.

My name is Donal Macintyre and I am doing a cold case review of the Madeleine McCann case for the Sunday Express.
Headlines from my investigation now follow.

1. Highly organised

2. There were at least two perpetrators.

3. The kidnappers had prior access to the layout of the flat here in 5A before the night of the kidnap.

4. These were men who were well versed in the art of house breaking, and these men also had the ability to clean a crime scene.

Critical to this investigation is the timing. There was 3 - 5 minutes for the kidnappers to perpetrate this crime.
Consider the pressures the kidnappers were under.

1. They had to stay hidden in the apartment in the company of Gerry McCann for up to 10 minutes.

2. They had to subdue Madeleine McCann, notoriously bad sleeper and bring her out of the apartment.

3. They had to bring her out of a small window for which they required at least 2 perpetrators.

4.They had to escape the vicinity of the complex and the entire area, without suspicion.

In addition its highly likely they cleaned the crime scene. This requires great planning and precession, and could not have been the work of an opportunistic drifter.

And you can read the full indepth details of my investigation in the Sunday Express.

Also some more indepth reporting by Jim Murray and photoraphs by Mark Keo. (I think that is the name).

Now if you know anything about the disapperarnce of Madeleine McCann, please contact your local police, the Madeleine fund or the Daily Express.

My thoughts for what they are worth is that this was organised, yes, but not highly organised, this was an organised abduction at a local level! There are people in PDL right now that know where Madeleine is. When it comes out (and it will come out) who is involved in this abduction, it is going to shake Portugal to the core and so many things will fall into place, and there is going to be a lot of very angry Portuguese people, who up until now, have been lied to and treated like fools by one particular man!
The abductors thought they had more time, I believe they did not think that Gerry would return so quickly and also they certainly did not bargain on Gerry standing and talking to Jes Wilkins in the very road where I believe they were going to drive up and park at the foot of the patio steps and place Madeleine in and off. The car instead had to be parked across the road, they could not afford to have it seen near the apartment, where there would have been many other pairs of eyes looking through windows etc.
Also this crime would have only have taken 2/3 minutes to carry out, so 10 minutes is actually quite a long time to someone that had planned out what they were going to do , knew the layout etc.
I also think the abductors were more than likely to have been hiding in the bushes outside waiting for Gerry to leave. Remember, a nanny who was looking after children in apartment 5a previously, disturbed a man hiding in the bushes outside the apartment, this was reported to MW management and the police at the time, so there should be official records!

I have always looked to find an answer from MW management as to why they did not bring this kind of threat to the attention of holiday makers staying in these apartments? Apparently, this kind of thing was being reported all over the Algarve, so PDL and Portugal is not quite the family friendly safe haven that it is made out to be by the Portuguese tourist board and the glossy brochures, is it?
Every place I have stayed in has laminated notices secured on the door about fire and safety etc, it also brings to the attention any issues with burglaries in the area, had MW place such a notice in all these apartments, perhaps the McCanns and others (because there have been others and many of them) would not have been lulled into a false sense of security and would not have thought it safe enough to do what they did.

There is something strange about this whole thing and up until now the McCanns have had the finger pointed at them, but they are innocent and the more time that passes the more that is revealed the more people realise that they are totally innocent and their daughter and they, have been the victims of an appalling crime of child abduction.

All this time that has passed the finger of suspicion has been pointed at the WRONG people and the person that is pointing it and who actually started this whispering campaign has got away with it - until now! Question people should be asking themselves is why such a person would do this in the first place? what has he got to hide?

Rosie

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Donald MacIntyres Thesis!

Post by Royal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 pm

A well thought out and written Thesis by Donald MacIntyre which makes good reading, BUT, I am afraid it leaves me feeling rather disappointed, you see the article was headed "I know how Madeleine was abducted!" and straight away I thought "at last, something new", a fresh insight into the case, but sadly it turned out to be simply one persons revised viewpoint of what is already 'common knowledge'! I do in fact agree with Christabel's analysis of Mr MacIntyres theories including her own versions and opinions about the case. I believe it's true to say that every minute detail about Madeleine's abduction has been scrutinized and debated a thousand times over and will continue to do so until the case is solved! I do however agree with certain points he is making such as the timing element and the entry and escape route from the apartment. I have maiintained all along that the window was the obvious answer but at the same time am unsure about there being two kidnappers involved? And yet on the other hand if there was just one person involved how did he manage to negotiate the rather small window whilst holding on to a sleeping child? Furthermore, would the accomplice have abdoned his partner causing him to walk some distance and across an open road carrying a small child in her pyjamas? Was an accomplice waiting round the corner in his car or van (Hewletts?) or did the lone abductor simply walk off to his 'lair' not too far from the actual complex, and could in fact Madeleine still be a prisoner there? Was she on the other hand perhaps carried down to the beach and put onto a small boat and then transferred to a larger vessel further out at sea? These are all the unanswered questions which disappointingly Donald MacIntyre failed to come up with throughout his report!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top