Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Tony Bennett Angers The People of Rothley!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony Bennett Angers The People of Rothley!

Post by Rosie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:11 am

How dare these sick filthy people distribute their sick leaflets to the McCanns village?

I want to know who exactly distributed these and I want the police to take action against whoever did this AND to take action against Tony Bennett and his saddo side kick Debbie Butler.

Never in all my life have I come across such as evil as these people.

I make you this promise Bennett, you have ticked me off big time, and let me inform you that this is NOT a threat, it is a promise.

I promise NEVER to stop making the authorities in this country aware of you and your sick perverted filthy campaign.

I will have you stopped and that is NOT a threat, it is a promise. I intend to have you stopped legally.

By the way, the people that 'really know' me, know I do not make idle threats, I make promises and I see them through to the end!

Butler said they are not out to persecute the McCanns?

Laughing WTF Liars! Stinking filthy cowardly LIARS, that is exactly what you are doing and have been doing and what is more we have proof that this is what you are doing!

Just in case you cannot see the video of Butler making a stinking filthy ugly liar of herself on BBC radio Leicester, here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9DM34KGurw

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett Angers The People of Rothley!

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:23 am

Rosie, bowb4u

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:31 am

Here here Rosie! You know I am behind you one hundred and twenty percent on this, and I am already doing every possible thing I can to stop this proven liar and libelist. Your little complaint to the police has got you more trouble than it's worth already, hasn't it bennett?! NO policeman has called, phoned or contacted me since your ill researched allegation that I ran a malicious blog against you, but now the Essex police are aware of YOUR malicious campaign against the McCann's. My petition is still in the waiting line at the 10 Downing Street website, and I have already brought you and your malodourous foundation to the attention of my MP and the Minister for communications, Lord Stephen Carter, to say nothing of the hundreds of people who have been pushing to have you made a vexatious litigant. Was it all worth it, bennett? Being held up to ridicule and embarrasment by the majority of the good and decent people of this country? Are you getting just a little bit concerned that you have perhaps done the wrong thing? You should be, bennett, you should be.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:41 am

Isn't Karma wonderful Vee8?
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 am

Just simply and quietly Tony Bennett, I have just been informed that this time you have gone too far!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:51 am

I think Tony Bennett went too far when he was stalking Dr. Gerry McCann....
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:04 am

Good god how on earth do you sleep at night Debbie Butler ? you EVIL, VINDICTIVE, LIAR.

Now I bloody hope the authorities will finally deal with you and your mentor, christ, you really are a gruesome twosome!
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 am

How dare these sick filthy people distribute their sick leaflets to the McCanns village?

I
want to know who exactly distributed these and I want the police to
take action against whoever did this AND to take action against Tony
Bennett and his saddo side kick Debbie Butler.

Never in all my life have I come across such as evil as these people.

I
make you this promise Bennett, you have ticked me off big time, and let
me inform you that this is NOT a threat, it is a promise.

I promise NEVER to stop making the authorities in this country aware of you and your sick perverted filthy campaign.

Rosie im absolutely fuming over this to...enough is enough and im going to be sending many emails out about it myself.......im going to find out what can be done (if anything)....like the people in the video say...this is a very sensitive subject...people don't want to be faced with the horror story's of some of these crazy individual..i say story's because that what they are.

Im also going to be emailing the local paper to rotherly where i am going to be emailing support to the mccanns and our disgust in this twisted act.
who on earth could be that cold and calculated they would want to fetch more heartache to a broken hearted family.

SHAME ON THEM...i hope they can sleep at night.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:35 am

They are both as ugly as sin on the inside and boy doesn't it show on the outside.

Debbie Butler Said on BBC Radio Leicestershire.....

"We are not out to persecute the McCanns in any way at all we just believe sigh that she was not abducted erm when you look at the "facts" it just doesn't seem to ring true we ideally want would like the case to be reopened"

"well all I could really say to them is that if anyone has been offended by the "facts" then I can only apologise erm we haven't initially, er we haven't gone out to offend anyone at all, we have just been putting the "facts" out there."

What a bare faced liar Debbie Butler is! How can she say they haven't been persecuting the McCanns?

They haven't done anything but persecute them for about 18 months now. LIARS!

Notice how her mento boss, shoved old Debbie on to the phone to go on the radio!

Stupid woman there are no facts and nothing at all to suggest that they hurt their daughter, you have just gone and libelled and slandered them live of radio as well as in your pathetic lying leaflet.

Why was that Tonethecomb? Too scared to?

Worried about being associated with those leaflets now you know the attorney general is looking closely at you?

COWARD! what is it? You can only pick on children who cannot answer back and her heartbroken parents who do not need your filthy dirty distractions, to detract for their search for their daughter?

And the REAL reason why you never sent the McCanns a leaflet is that you thought it could be construed as libel as you yourself wrote on the 3 arguidos, you liar!" Trouble with liars like you, you need really good memories.

Another reason the leaflet did not go to the McCanns home is because when you sent them a copy of that thing you call a book, you know the one with all the lies in it, they refused to accept delivery of it.

you cannot even tell the truth about that - LIARS!

You are a coward, nothing but a coward! coward pigfacegit antisrmorons lazygd4nuthn liar

:flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac: :flashermac:

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:07 am

"If people are offended by the facts" WHAT facts you stupid idiotic woman, no wonder you found the questions challenging, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:26 am

Rosiepops wrote:Just simply and quietly Tony Bennett, I have just been informed that this time you have gone too far!

Karma!!
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 pm

These people don't respect the police, the law nor the truth. pullinghairout
Let's indeed hope Karma strikes them. HARD!

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:40 pm

It will Cath, it will. That you can be sure of.
I want to ask TB, 'How many of those leaflets did you actually post yourself?'
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Leaflets? Well how's this for a leaflet campaign? Compile every sick, twisted and perverted thing bennett has done, add in his disgraced rejection from his former trade of solicitor, his giving a false name when arrested for destruction of public property, a full rebuke of each of his lying reasons, and then distribute them around Harlow, and see how he likes THOSE apples. Make sure everything is backed up and factual, and he'll have no room to sue for anything. And no, I am NOT joking here. It should be easy enough, we all have computers and printers, it just takes someone to co-ordinate it and put it together.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

TONY BENETT & OTHERS

Post by Royal on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 pm

To be honest I know very little about Tony Bennett and Debie Butler other than what I read about them on this forum and of their immoral attitudes. I have not bothered even prying into the 3A's forums or any other anti-McCann propaganda machines, for that's basically what it's all about, "evil propaganda" aimed at promoting vile and unrestrained hatred on two innocent people. I have never given credance to those sorts of lies and corrupt pervertions and until now have tried ignoring Bennett's publicity seeking rubbish. But I realize that ignoring people like Tony Bennett, Debie Butler and their obedient supporters would be giving them free rein to continue their vicious and evil lies unopposed instead of fighting their perverted endeavours securely armed with both the truth and a strong determination. So what could be behind Bennett's wretched scheme? Having failed in his foolish attempt to bring a prosecution against the McCanns he is still preaching his venom to anyone in his rapidly depleting audience stupid enough to show even the slightest interest in his ridiculous vendetta. Why are Bennett and Butler still continuing with their lost cause, are they foolishly still hoping to regenerate their failed prosecution ambitions? No, surely even they can't be that stupid, so I believe they are simply a notorious publicity seeking pair of morons who do not have the brains or common sense to realize their misguided mission is no longer viable and is a 'Dead Duck' in the water with perhaps just a few remaining and misguided imbecilic supporters.

Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 am

However, when their vileness encroaches on the friends and neighbours and the entire population of Rothley, I think it is time to act as these vile creatures have stepped way too far over the bounds of common human decency.

This is NOT abut Madeleine to Bennett, this is all about Tony Bennett and the idiot woman Debbie Butler, just cannot see it, let alone understand it. For some reason this stupid woman has got herself infatuated with Bennett and is now behaving like some love struck moronic creature from a black pit and is now being used by Bennett to do his bidding for him. When this goes to court (and it will) these two and their band of moronic helpers are not going to know what hit them, they are very likely going to end up with a criminal conviction and that is not all...........................................!

How can any of them profess that this is about this dear little girl who is still missing? How can they say this, when if they had put a fraction of the energy they have used hounding and stalking and harassing her parents into actually trying to find the child, it may be a different story?

This is a typical case of bad people, turned even uglier by their perverted lust for harming people.

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:46 am

i was fuming when i saw the news!
are these people parents them selves? if so i would be completely and utterly ashamed if they were my parents! NO ONE BUT NOONE COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS HEARTLESS SURELY!
i think its about time these silly fools stopped and asked themselves HOW WOULD THEY FEEL if this was there child! they are SICK the lot of them! pack of bl**dy vileonbroom ....

and as for tony Finger just remember WHAT GO,S AROUND COMES AROUND COMES AROUND...
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:53 am

Don't worry Minxy, it is about to come around too! Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:13 am

littleminx wrote:i was fuming when i saw the news!
are these people parents them selves? if so i would be completely and utterly ashamed if they were my parents! NO ONE BUT NOONE COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS HEARTLESS SURELY!
i think its about time these silly fools stopped and asked themselves HOW WOULD THEY FEEL if this was there child! they are SICK the lot of them! pack of bl**dy vileonbroom ....

and as for tony Finger just remember WHAT GO,S AROUND COMES AROUND COMES AROUND...

It makes me sick to my stomach to think what kind of role models these people are to their children!!

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:46 am

Rosiepops wrote:Don't worry Minxy, it is about to come around too! Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit

i hope so rosie i really do!!

minx x
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:54 am

Mulleena wrote:
littleminx wrote:i was fuming when i saw the news!

It makes me sick to my stomach to think what kind of role models these people are to their children!!

me too mulleena, i really was shocked that people could stoop that low!! i think its about time they zipit and started thinking about poor madeleine and what damage they are doing to the investigation!!
how on earth they think they are helping Maddi is beyond me!! mental cases...

minx x
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:44 am

It is hard to see how any of them to take one positive away from their despicable actions yesterday, but they have tried! They cannot actually see how excruciatingly bad for them all what they have actually done is! But I think the full realisation is beginning to hit Bennett though, he has probably been beset by journalists all day, wanting to know what makes the evil SOB tick. Apparently he is trying to back peddle and blame everyone else but himself! beggars belief really doesn't it?
No chance Bennett you decrepit waste of space, you are now firmly ensconced in the psyche of the British people as a complete lying nutter and nasty piece of work too.

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erngath on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:21 am

Rosiepops wrote:It is hard to see how any of them to take one positive away from their despicable actions yesterday, but they have tried! They cannot actually see how excruciatingly bad for them all what they have actually done is! But I think the full realisation is beginning to hit Bennett though, he has probably been beset by journalists all day, wanting to know what makes the evil SOB tick. Apparently he is trying to back peddle and blame everyone else but himself! beggars belief really doesn't it?
No chance Bennett you decrepit waste of space, you are now firmly ensconced in the psyche of the British people as a complete lying nutter and nasty piece of work too.

I've tried all day to think of how best to express how I feel about these people.
Everything said here echoes my thoughts, so well said everyone.x
A little part of me does feel so sorry for anyone whose life is so consumed by such a vindictive and unjust campaign.
They are really to be pitied.

erngath
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:48 am

just been reading how the mccans had to go under police watch last night due his sick twisted allegations against them.The police will be investigating and prosecution of those involved in the smear against them will maybe next to.Good...i hope the mccanns sue the backside off tb for whats hes doing to them.
There is no evidence at all to suggest they had anything to do with madeleines abduction..........They are innocent and are fighting every parents worst nightmare in order to get to the bottom of what happened to their daughter that night...

Can he come up with one good reason to answer why this family have fought so hard to find their daughter when the Portuguese have failed to.They have closed the madeleine investigation, giving up on this tiny child and allowing her abductors to walk free........but her parents have not given up on her....If they had anything to do with her abduction they would not be so persistent in pushing this further and further for over 2 years when they could have allowed it to fade away months and months ago when their arguido statuses were lifted.And forget the ..ohhhh they are only doing all of this to make themselves appear innocent because they wouldnt of needed o do that when they statuses were dropped.Its because of them the case as remained high profile,if they were guilty they wouldn't want that.

Im soo pleased that mccanns are going to sue.

I take my hat off to Kate and Gerry,my heart goes out to them i am right behind them with all that they do.I wish them all the success in suing this pathetic foundation and its pathetic cold leaders.

If i have one wish for tony bennet and anyone else who as smeared the mccanns, it would be that they never as to face the heart ache and trauma of losing a loved one this way.I would imagine if they ever did they would be the first one to cry and complain at smears and hate being targeted at them.

Shame on you bennet.

Last edited by clairesy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 am

Well said Clairesy! clapping clapping clapping

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top