Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

MADDIE COPS ‘KNOW’ POSH DOUBLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MADDIE COPS ‘KNOW’ POSH DOUBLE

Post by clairesy on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:35 am

POLICE in Australia believe they know the identity of the Victoria Beckham lookalike being hunted by Madeleine McCann investigators.

Last night they began a nationwide hunt for her after being given her name and a photograph by a woman from Sydney.

It is believed the Posh Spice double may have vital information about Maddie’s disappearance two years ago.

Just 72 hours after the youngster vanished from Praia da Luz, Portugal, the
woman was spotted acting suspiciously in Barcelona, Spain.

Appearing agitated, she approached a British man, asking: “Are you here to deliver my new daughter?”

The woman, who had an Aussie accent, then had a row with someone at a
nearby bar in either Spanish or the local Catalan language.

Yesterday it emerged that a witness walked into a police station in Burwood, Sydney, to say she knew the woman.

The witness, believed to be Nelida Martinez, told police she met the woman in Spain and had travelled with her in Portugal.

A detective said: “She showed us a picture of the woman on a plane from Portugal and we got goosebumps.

“It looked exactly like the identikit picture.”

Police said: “A Sydney woman provided a formal statement to detectives at a Sydney police station.

“She claims to know the identity of the woman being sought by the private investigators attached to the McCann family.

“This information has been passed on to Australia’s national police for investigation.”

Police are also checking around a dozen “sightings” of Madeleine in Australia.

There are said to be up to 100 known Catalan-speaking individuals in the country.

Sources close to the McCanns say investigators are probing whether a wealthy childless couple from Australia may have “ordered” Madeleine.

Undercover police have been probing a number of individuals there for several months.

And a source said: “There are several active lines of inquiry and one of those remains whether Madeleine was stolen to order.”

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for the McCanns, said there had been around 600 calls and e-mails since releasing an e-fit of the Posh lookalike.

He said: “Our detectives are looking at a number of viable leads.”

An Australia registered powerboat which had been in Barcelona’s Port Olimpic marina is being hunted.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDIE COPS ‘KNOW’ POSH DOUBLE

Post by Rosie on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 am

OMG I am getting goosebumps now and I can feel my resolve NOT to get excited slipping away. Please dear God, please let this be a breakthrough.

NO I am NOT going to get carried away with this, this could still turn out to have a very innocent explanation. But this report, does give me hope.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:00 am

Well i think they have her in their sights and that's probably why we are hearing all the news lately.I think they are on her trail because if they weren't they (hopefully|)wouldn't release info that could make her run faster.

I got hopeful when i read that report to...a photo that made their blood run cold!!

fingers crossed that this case is coming to a final... and happy ending for the mccanns and madeleine!!!
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 pm

So much positive stuff since I went on my short break holiday.

Loads to catch up on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 am

Rosiepops wrote:OMG I am getting goosebumps now and I can feel my resolve NOT to get excited slipping away. Please dear God, please let this be a breakthrough.

Star light, star bright,
First star I've seen tonight,
Wish I may, wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.

And the wish is obvious!
Pumpkin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:00 am

Pumpkin wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:OMG I am getting goosebumps now and I can feel my resolve NOT to get excited slipping away. Please dear God, please let this be a breakthrough.

Star light, star bright,
First star I've seen tonight,
Wish I may, wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.

And the wish is obvious!

You and me both, Pumpkin, you and me both!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:20 am

I came across this poem today .. by A.A. Milne

When I was one, I had just begun
When I was two, I was nearly new
When I was three, I was hardly me
When I was four, I was not much more
When I was five, I was just alive
But now I am six, I'm as clever as clever
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever

and it made be realise how important it is to find Madeleine quickly .. from six onwards she will be changing, and her memories begin to fade. If this was an illegal adoption then at least she will be unharmed .. but her formative years are beginning and they should be with her own family. I'm on pins and needles right now .. and I am sure you all are.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:39 am

Trying not to get excited in case it turns out another disappointement.

But I dont have to be excited to hope and to pray that this leads somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 am

How did my font change?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:13 am

ModNrodder wrote:So much positive stuff since I went on my short break holiday.

Loads to catch up on.

Me too Mod. I only got back last night and dont know where to start, lol. BBL.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:27 am

My thoughts so far. OK, this woman may have been Australian, but that doesn't mean for sure she has gone back down under, even if she has Madeleine. Thousands of Aussies live all over Europe, so what's to say Madeleine is not still closer to home? Also, this boat. I know bugger all about boats, and the one in question looks very expensive and big, but is it ocean going? Could it get from Australia to the med under it's own power? Port of registration doesn't always equate to home port. I don't know if this new lead is going anywhere, and I'm not dismissing it, but I still feel Madeleine is much closer to home right now.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi tinks welcome back!!! hope you have had a nice break.

vee8,thats what im thinking.Although i only thought that because i was confused about the so called Aussie yacht that was docked in the marina at the time..i found it bizarre that she would sail to Barcelona to pick madeleine up only to have to sail right passed Portugal with the child aboard in order to go back to Australia.Although now we hear that the yacht docked in the marina as nothing to do with the case so im back to thinking this woman could be in Australia with madeleine now,infact she could be anywhere...

the news as made it world wide.Gives madeleine a major boast in publicity to because people all over the world are once again reading news of the case and seeing he picture in the papers.So that to is a good thing.

Im thinking the reason she hasn't come forth to rule herself out of the investigation is also good news...If this woman did actually say those words to that english man at the marina she would remember it without a doubt...lets face it it isn't everyday your looking for a new daughter from some stranger at a marina is it!

so why isn't she coming forward?She obviously hidding somehting isnt she.

Today ive read again that police are closing in on her.I think the woman who took the picture of her on the plane was able to give them other info on her to.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:10 pm

I just hope that this all to flush someone out.................please god or whoever let it bring Madeleine home to her family...
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:24 pm

hi catkins,

thats right,the woman(if she as got Madeline) would certainly be a little freaked out right now to say the very least.The only thing im worried about is madeleine and what might happen to her if they get too freaked out.I cant see anyone harming her if they have had her for this long though if they wanted a child to bring up of their own then then by now madeleine would be very much a part of their lives and harming her would hopefully be out of the picture.

Vee8 my fonts changed to???lol
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 pm

I feel this Aussie story is the beginning of the end.
I dont think Madeleine is in Australia, or even been in Australia, like Vee, I feel much closer to home.
But there is something about this story that makes me think, it is different to the other sightings/stories/links.
Cant explain, just a different gut reaction to this story?
It feels like a ending is about to happen??
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top