Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

New travel packs now available at the official website

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New travel packs now available at the official website

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 pm

My friends, I urge, please, to spread the word about new travel packs, which can be found at the official website www.findmadeleine.com at the Online Store. Once you clicked at Online Strore, you will see this: New Holiday Pack 1, Vests, Wristbands, Campaign Clothing, Best Selling Items. Please, spread this to all your friends, relatives, and please, convince them to offer to your friends, relatives, people who work with you, please, use these items at your holidays. Thank you all for your kind support and help in this quest. Thank you all for everything you are doing for sweet Madeleine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: New travel packs now available at the official website

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:46 pm

My friends, here is the link about the travel packs: you can view this link on the Web site http://helpingtofindmadeleine.org or visit the Find Madeleine Web site at: http://store.findmadeleine.com/acatalog/Holiday_Packs.html#a6
Thank you for your kind support and help in this quest. It is truly appreciated.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: New travel packs now available at the official website

Post by bluj1515 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 pm

How poignant. Who knew they'd be doing this again 2 years later. So sad. I wonder who thought of this thought - brilliant idea.
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: New travel packs now available at the official website

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Yes, a briliant idea indeed.
highfive

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: New travel packs now available at the official website

Post by sadie on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm

bluj1515 wrote:How poignant. Who knew they'd be doing this again 2 years later. So sad. I wonder who thought of this thought - brilliant idea.

I'm sure loads of others thought of it too, but I Ooops suggested it to the McCann family (John?) over two years ago Ooops - so I am really pleased that it is being put into practice.

I have toured a number of countries with Madeleine posters displayed in my car, but they have always been in English and therefore limited in their usefulness. This is a good step in the right direction
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New travel packs now available at the official website

Post by Rosie on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:My friends, I urge, please, to spread the word about new travel packs, which can be found at the official website www.findmadeleine.com at the Online Store. Once you clicked at Online Strore, you will see this: New Holiday Pack 1, Vests, Wristbands, Campaign Clothing, Best Selling Items. Please, spread this to all your friends, relatives, and please, convince them to offer to your friends, relatives, people who work with you, please, use these items at your holidays. Thank you all for your kind support and help in this quest. Thank you all for everything you are doing for sweet Madeleine.

Thank you for this information my friend Pedro, I will certainly ensure that all my friends and relatives get this information.

I think this is clearly significant that the McCanns have thought of this and doing this now, they realise the importance of doing things like this in order to keep Madeleine's profile raised.

I have moved the thread on here Pedro as it is more suited here and also in a bid to do something to help, I have made a running banner advertising the packs, on the front of this category, I hope this helps in some way.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: New travel packs now available at the official website

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:59 am

Thank you my friends Sadie and Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: New travel packs now available at the official website

Post by bluj1515 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:41 am

sadie wrote:
bluj1515 wrote:How poignant. Who knew they'd be doing this again 2 years later. So sad. I wonder who thought of this thought - brilliant idea.

I'm sure loads of others thought of it too, but I Ooops suggested it to the McCann family (John?) over two years ago Ooops - so I am really pleased that it is being put into practice.

I have toured a number of countries with Madeleine posters displayed in my car, but they have always been in English and therefore limited in their usefulness. This is a good step in the right direction


That's brilliant! Good for you Sadie. Do you work with missing children cases for a living?
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: New travel packs now available at the official website

Post by sadie on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:18 am

bluj1515 wrote:
sadie wrote:
bluj1515 wrote:How poignant. Who knew they'd be doing this again 2 years later. So sad. I wonder who thought of this thought - brilliant idea.

I'm sure loads of others thought of it too, but I Ooops suggested it to the McCann family (John?) over two years ago Ooops - so I am really pleased that it is being put into practice.

I have toured a number of countries with Madeleine posters displayed in my car, but they have always been in English and therefore limited in their usefulness. This is a good step in the right direction


That's brilliant! Good for you Sadie. Do you work with missing children cases for a living?

No, but have become very interested in trying to find the B/stards behind the missing children and of course trying to find Madeleine and Joana (who I also have a bond with - I think that I probably saw her a few years before she vanished, but that is a different story!)

But, very soon after Madeleines abduction, and before we visited Tenerife and the small island of La Palma in the Canaries (beautiful island) I printed off several copies of Madeleines photos/posters. They were out really early; good organisation that - well done the Mccanns! We left Manchester on 15th May, 2007 landing at Tenerife South Airport, but had to catch a Binter Airlines plane across to the island of La Palma from Tenerife North airport for the main holiday on that beautiful little island. We decided to have a couple of days in the north of Tenerife at Peurto de la Cruz, a town of some character, at the better end of Tenerife, the North. The South gets the hot weather, the flashy hotels, but is crowded and lacks character and the counrtyside is barren. The north is green and rather nice - outstandingly beautiful in the N.West and N.East and of course the often snow capped volcano Teide stands majestically over it all. She is magical; I love Teide.

Having managed to get a couple of posters up in Tenerife North, I realised the problems. There was Madeleine looking so pretty alongside the posters of Yeremi Vargas, a sweet little boy who went missing from the neighbouring island of Gran Canaria about two months before. I imediately knew the problem; Yeremis was in Spanish and Madeleines was in English. On Tenerife a good many people speak English, but at La Palma there were no direct UK flights at that time (I think they were just beginning) so no English people and very few speak English

Anyhow, a couple of days later we went to Tenerife North airport (few English speakers there also) and to the consternation of my husband and friends proceeded to blue-tack a Madeleine poster to my T shirt (yes, Blue-tack Ooops - had no pins laffin2 Ooops ) and walk around the airport pointing to Madeleines eye - goodness knows if people understood, but they nodded. In La palma our car, and our friends car too ( I made sure of that) were plastered with Madeleine Posters but I dont think that i managed to get any posters up - difficult without speaking the language.

You see, I had already done a little investigating and found that there were ferries across (from memory) Cadiz to the various Canary Islands. At that time I thought it more likely that she was tucked away, in an off the beaten track village there, than anywhere else.

Mission completed, I returned home extremely sick with food poisoning on 25/26th May. Sometime fairly soon after I wrote to the Mccann family (not kate and gerry) telling them of my exploits (bet they had a laugh!) and suggested that posters be made in foreign languages. What I actually suggested was that a pile be left at airports for people to pick up copies as wanted when they were leaving the Country.

So, I am very pleased that they have produced the foreign posters. I hope that people use them.
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New travel packs now available at the official website

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum