Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine

Post by vee8 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:25 pm

I have said it before, and I'll say it again, the Moroccan picture was edited, to make it look like madeleine was there, in all probability to throw people off the scent. The original picture IS Madeleine, but she was not in Morocco, at least not at that time. The Belgian sighting I have also always maintained is Madeleine, and I still say it now.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine

Post by rosemary on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:34 am

Thankyou Zavvi. Yes these are the ones. Gosh I do find this confusing, all this business of whether it is or was Madeleine.sorry but I cannot go down this road it is too complicado for me.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:09 am

I agree with you Vee.
also the pixs taken of the woman with the child on her back and the later pixs taken of the so called woman the journalist happen to find, look at the flowers on top of her hat.
they are different colour sequence???
white, green,yellow,red on original piccy.
next 'staged' piccy is
white, yellow, green, yellow, blue???
Unless of course she nipped to her local store and bought a new one? LOL
The red flower that kind of drops down is in same position so the hat hasnt been moved round her head?
Odd.
to me the yellow and green flower have changed position on the top??
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:26 am

AND What on earth were they carrying suitcases on a wheelbarrow for when they are supposed to live down the road. It has always looked to me as though they were travellers, and not villagers just out for a stroll. The little Moroccan girl looks nothing like Madeleine, but the picture of the original child on the woman's back is the spitten image of Madeleine. AND I still want to know why the father of the child in Belgium was not interviewed with his 'daughter' proving that it could not possibly be Madeleine, whereas in every other supposed sighting they have traced the child and she has been eliminated by showing her photograph either in the papers or on television.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Zavvi.........Do you have the ones where the tall woman from the Morroccan Pic and the woman from the Bank CCTV have been compared?
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 am

This one Cat....
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 am

I can offer only 2 points. The original photo of a girl on the woman´s (man´s?) back has her hair parted on her right. The sweet child in the family pictures later has hers on the left. Which side was Maddie´s parted?

2. The child in Belgium outside the bank is older and taller I think.

As for costumes and hats and even the nanny in Belgium they are all traditional wear and therefore very alike but not necessarily the same.if you follow. These are common outfits worn by many.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:31 am

For comparison purposes this one might be better...
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:43 am

Well done Zavvi, thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:49 am

I think its that slouchy walk she as that makes them so alike.The way she walks as if shes 6 months pregnant sticking her tummy out.Both of them pictures imo show the same person...no neck slouchy walk etc and i would love to see a close look on her hands to see if she wear rings etc and if they are the same.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Zavvi wrote:This one Cat....

Yep............
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:27 pm

clairesy wrote:I think its that slouchy walk she as that makes them so alike.The way she walks as if shes 6 months pregnant sticking her tummy out.Both of them pictures imo show the same person...no neck slouchy walk etc and i would love to see a close look on her hands to see if she wear rings etc and if they are the same.

Yep I had thoughts that it was the same woman.............both pics have the Molenbeek links ...
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top