Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Scottish Girl Abducted From Holiday Villa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by christabel on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:33 am

4:41pm UK, Wednesday July 08, 2009
A 12-year-old Scottish girl has been found abandoned at an airport in France after a man abducted her from her holiday villa.

Police say the man followed the girl to her holiday destination of Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer

The youngster was lured from the villa by a 41-year-old Belgian man while staying with her family in the southern French resort of Saint-Cyr.
The girl, from Glasgow, had 'met' him in an internet chat room four months earlier, police said.
The man - who claimed to be 28 - arrived at her hotel complex last Friday and took her to Marseille airport, telling her he was taking her to Spain.
But once at the security controls, the man realised the girl had no passport, so abandoned her and boarded the plane to Madrid.
After being discovered alone and sobbing by airport police, she told them a man had been trying to take her Spain.

Girl taken from Saint-Cyr to Marseille

Officers then boarded the plane and arrested the man 10 minutes before it was due to take off.
Police said the girl had been missing for about three hours and her parents had not reported her missing by the time she was found.
"It was the middle of the day and her mother and father assumed she was out playing," a police spokesman said.
"In fact she had left in a taxi with a man she had met in a chat room.
"She had told him where and when she was going on holiday and he had clearly followed her there."
Officers said the girl had met the man on a social networking site called Gaia.com, which describes itself as 'an online gathering of environmentally and spiritually conscious people'.
The spokesman added: "When we notified the parents, they were horrified to learn their daughter had been found at Marseille airport. It seems she had at first gone with the man willingly."
When arrested, the man at first claimed to be the child's uncle.
He was held in custody over the weekend before being charged with child abduction by a judge in Aix-en-Provence on Monday.
The girl was returned to her family at their holiday home.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madeleine-Kate-McCann-Gerry/dp/0593067916/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289936443&sr=1-3

Sign the petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/madeleinemccann_case_review/signatures
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Girl Abducted From Holiday Villa

Post by calcite51 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:48 am

Thank goodness for a happy ending. Poor child. The internet can be so scary and dangerous for children.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:36 am

Ye Gods, that was a close thing. Thank God this story has a happy ending.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 am

Yes, these are good news, now, we need the same about our sweet Madeleine McCann, safely found, safely returned, alive, unharmed, with lots of life, with lots of health, with lots of sweet clean comfort, with all the best she needs and deserves, under Godīs sacred and strong protection, care and blessings, the same about all missing children worldwide, safely found, safely returned, alive, unharmed, with lots of life, with lots of health, with lots of sweet clean comfort, with all the best they need and deserves, under Godīs sacred and strong protection, care and blessings.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:13 am

calcite51 wrote:Thank goodness for a happy ending. Poor child. The internet can be so scary and dangerous for children.

Thank goodness they got him, as well as it being a happy ending for the girl.

Wonder if he has done it before? Wonder how many more times he might have done it in the future?

Now they will be able to find out his Modus Operandi, in detail - brilliant! ...Another one bites the dust.
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:26 am

The 3 A's probably has one less nutter now!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:47 am

Rosiepops wrote:The 3 A's probably has one less nutter now!

Another one bites the dust! Oh, yeh!
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:34 am

I feel terribly for these poor girls and their parents in these situations where they meet people online, or post pictures of themselves, etc.....I remember being an adoscelent, school was so hard, bullies, etc.....I could have seen myself being at the very least susceptible....and my parents had no clue

I was too paranoid to meet someone offline though
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 am

bluj1515 wrote:I feel terribly for these poor girls and their parents in these situations where they meet people online, or post pictures of themselves, etc.....I remember being an adoscelent, school was so hard, bullies, etc.....I could have seen myself being at the very least susceptible....and my parents had no clue

I was too paranoid to meet someone offline though

And the people who bullied you are the sort of people who are now in the 3A's. They can't stop bullying. computer
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 am

Certain posters for sure Sadie. But there's also a ton of followers, who were bullied and now are just so excited to be accepted by the "cool kids", and are willing to say outrageous things and go to outrageous lengths to be accepted by the "cool kids."
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top