Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

All the Lost Children

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All the Lost Children

Post by Catkins on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 pm

AlexG wrote:
Catkins wrote:
etoile brillante wrote:[googlevideo] [/googlevideo]
hello..I had made this video last year... a thought for these children and their family!

It's so wrong and makes me sad and very angry that children can just be taken like this.

Cat, it's very sad but it happens all the time, just like little children dying from horrible illness like cancer with lots of pain, like children dying from lack of food and water, like children dying in wars, it's very hard to avoid it, it's very hard if not impossible to change the world and eradicate evil, because as much as we can fight evil, it will find it's way to manifest in on way or another. We can't change the world, but we can try to help and protect the ones we love and care about. That is the only thing we can try to do, and even so sometimes we fail miserably.
I know.............Life can be so cruel at times................but we must never give into EVIL............
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:48 pm

I agree with you Catkins, "I know... life can be so cruel at times............but we must never give into evil".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:38 am

Alex, I do understand where you are coming from.
You're thinking of the pain and fear that the child suffered and wish it had been something else instead.
Your post was very poignant and reminds us all of what the McCanns and their friends and family must be going through on a regular basis.
And I agree bad news can be better than no news.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Tue May 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Last edited by AlexG on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Tue May 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Last edited by AlexG on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue May 04, 2010 7:35 pm

I say again, the only ones who knows if a paedophile is involved or not, are the ones who are now in charge of the investigation. So, Iīm not going to speculate. I just say this: take a look a Natasha Kampusch, although I agree with Alex in one thing: itīs preferable to recover her alive, she will still have the rest of her life to enjoy.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Wed May 05, 2010 4:10 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Wed May 05, 2010 5:18 am

Alex I must admit you're posts made me feel uncomfortable. I don't like to think or speculate about what's going on if she's still alive, or how she possibly died.

Let's just all hope she'll be found soon and can enjoy the rest of her (hopefully long) life.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Wed May 05, 2010 6:58 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed May 05, 2010 7:58 am

Alex, with all do respect, calm down, I donīt see anyone here speculating, at least not in the way you (Iīm not calling you sick person) or other sick people (which we know what kind of sick people Iīm talking about) speculate just with the disgusting purpose we know, also donīt dare to compare the members of this forum with those who speculates with the disgusting purpose (you know who Iīm talking about) we know.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Wed May 05, 2010 8:08 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Wed May 05, 2010 8:43 am

Last edited by AlexG on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Wed May 05, 2010 8:52 am

Good on you, AlexG, good on you!
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed May 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Alex, letīs clarify this once and for all: I admit I may have misundertood your words, I admit that, so my deepest apologies if I offended or caused distress to you or any person in this forum, I didnīt mean to. But once thing must be also clear: just because Iīm apologizing to you, it doesnīt mean that I will kneel, bend or even humble myself before you, are we understood? Good. I admit my mistake / misunderstanding and I apologize for it, but thatīs all. I like things well clarified.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Thu May 06, 2010 8:21 am

I agree with you Pedro. Perhaps I misunderstood Alex. If so and I offended you, Alex, my apologies. Think it's best to drop this discussion.
As long as there's no proof a missing person/child is dead, there's hope.
People are (mentally) stronger as we might think. Look how people survived during fascism, communism, the Japanese & German camps.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Thu May 06, 2010 10:02 am

Our own personal opinion as to what may have happened to Madeleine or what she is currently going through are irrelevant.

We dont know, so we must look at all circumstances. If Madeleine died that night, or soon after, then she is at rest, and it is her family that are being tortured, so the truth must be found.

If Madeleine was taken for child trafficking (for whatever reason) then it is even more important to keep searching and never give up. Because if she is still alive and in danger, then she cannot be left to grow up like that.

I dont like to think about it, but when I do, it makes me determined to help the McCanns look for her, as she cannot be abandoned to her fate. Madeleine deserves to be rescued, if she is alive, and unless we know for certain that she is dead, than the search must continue.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu May 06, 2010 7:25 pm

I agree with you my friends Cath, dianeh. As far as I know, and this is well proved: there is not a shred of evidence of harm or death, so, until, evidence otherwise given to me by the PIīs, she can still be found alive, see the topic: new video from RTP1, where we can listen the wise words of Mr. Edgar. Everything we do is looking for a real findable child.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top