Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

michael jackson is dead.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

michael jackson is dead.

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:04 am

not sure on this story yet.Just found out.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: michael jackson is dead.

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:07 am

jackson Has Died'

Breaking News

10:56pm UK, Thursday June 25, 2009
Michael Jackson dies in hospital after suffering a suspected heart attack, website TMZ has reported.

When paramedics arrived at his house he was not breathing, LA fire department captain Steve Ruda told the LA Times newspaper.

Jackson was given CPR by fire department paramedics as he was taken to UCLA Medical Center, the LA Times said.

The 911 call came in at 8.21pm from his Holmbly Hills home in LA, according to the TMZ.com.

More follows...
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:21 am

I have to be honest with you,and i shall probably offend some folk by saying this.

i feel terribly sorry for his loved ones,who will probably most definitely be gutted and lost without him.For them my heart goes out.....

Although imo he was a peado with the cash to avoid being jailed for his crimes..

sick,
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:26 am

I admit he had some wierd dress ideas, but I did like his music.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:29 am

vee8 wrote:I admit he had some wierd dress ideas, but I did like his music.

yer me to.I used to love singing away to his songs.Infact i still like a few of them now.Although him??Urgh
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:55 am

Just heard it on the news, wow I'm really shocked.

I think he was one mixed up unhappy individual but so talented.

What a sad end to his life, my thoughts go out to his family and young children.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:03 am

Confirmed by his old record company manager.

But no statement from hospital yet.

But he died at 3.15 pm West coast time (taken in ambulance at noon) in the hospital following a heart attack. Apologies if I havent got the time right.

I am extremely sad for his children. My condolences to them and the extended members of his family.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:54 pm

I think MJ had his childhood removed and replaced by the pressures of gruelling hard work singing and entertaining. He bacame a child as an adult and entered a lonely bubble where he communicated to the world through the genius of his music.

The child inside him was always at the front and I think that is why he was misunderstood and exploited.

RIP Micheal Jackson, the devoted father and musical genius.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:20 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:00 am

ModNrodder wrote:I think MJ had his childhood removed and replaced by the pressures of gruelling hard work singing and entertaining. He bacame a child as an adult and entered a lonely bubble where he communicated to the world through the genius of his music.

The child inside him was always at the front and I think that is why he was misunderstood and exploited.

RIP Micheal Jackson, the devoted father and musical genius.

What a perceptive tribute, Moddy. I second that.

He was a King - just look at the way he moved, apart from his musical genious - but one hell of a mixed up guy.

To add to the turmoil of being a mega success so young in lfe, he had skin that was white in places; that must have been hard for a young black. And didn't he have problems with his father?

If what we hear about him is true, then I think he would have been classed as a Pederast, but I am not sure about that. I also think if it is true, then he had a man/boy love relationship, rather than the bullying and demeaning approach of the common Paedo - like the man/boy love relationships Greeks of ancient times had with pre-pubescents.

Dont remember, have I mentioned that to you on the forum? Remind me to, if I haven't.

The world has suffered a major artistic blow in losing Michael Jackson. Most of all I feel sorrow for his family, who, if Gervais is a typical member, are a jolly nice lot - and most especially for his son.

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson.
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top