Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Hewlett Faces More Questions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by Rosie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:31 am

Hi Clairesy but did you read this?

Hewlett admits he was in the Algarve at the time. He told friends he was offered money by “gipsy tourists” to sell his own three-year-old blonde-haired daughter just before Maddy vanished. He says he left Portugal five weeks later for a two-month “business trip”. But last night there were also doubts over his assertion that he caught a ferry from Faro to Morocco. He claimed: “I knew people on the docks at Faro and I got the captain of a ferry to take us over for free.” But there is NO public ferry service between Faro and Morocco.

So there is NO ferry service, so that part of his story is just lies too!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:36 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:04 am

AlexG wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Hi Clairesy but did you read this?

Hewlett admits he was in the Algarve at the time. He told friends he was offered money by “gipsy tourists” to sell his own three-year-old blonde-haired daughter just before Maddy vanished. He says he left Portugal five weeks later for a two-month “business trip”. But last night there were also doubts over his assertion that he caught a ferry from Faro to Morocco. He claimed: “I knew people on the docks at Faro and I got the captain of a ferry to take us over for free.” But there is NO public ferry service between Faro and Morocco.

So there is NO ferry service, so that part of his story is just lies too!

My idea is that despite the fact that there are no public ferry he went on board of a boat of someone he knew... Something like he knew someone on the docks of Faro that agree to take him to morroco on is private boat or buisness boat ...

hi you two!!

well i think that could be alex although just one thing..he says..............

I knew people on the docks at Faro and I got the captain of a ferry to take us over for free

imo he is referring to turning up and getting a free ride whilst others payed etc...meaning the ferry was sailing that day.So he must of lied.If not he would have said it another way.Something like urrm...i got someone i know to take us over,he works there.

not....I KNEW PEOPLE ON THE DOCKS AT FARO.what people???no one was there ,there were no ferry's that day???Hmmmm
mind games with him always isnt it.

Of course alex that also is a good point there because he also could very well mean that he knows folk who work there,and so one of them offered to take him over.Although the fact he uses the word ferry etc tells me he doesn't mean it that way.How many of them workers at fara docks own there own ferry?So they couldn't have taken him on a ferry.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:52 am

Any one know how to get the boat movements from faro on the day he went? Wonder if any of the boats in the baot list were there?

Wonder if any of the Corlett line boats was sailing that day from Faro or wherever he sailed from, across to Tetuan or the other two ports. The Corlett Line boats have connections to some of the leading players. There is probably no connection, but they ought to be checked.

There are other boats belonging to another possible leading player.
How can we find out what boats are owned by a specific company?
This company has loads of boats
There must be a way
Anyone know?

Do we know the exact dates?
Do we know which port he sailed from in Portugal/Spain exactly?
How can we get the Port lists, both at this end and at the Moroccan end. Anyone know?

I pinched the boat list in Alroys 'A COMPLETE REVIEW.......' from the 3A's, but we need one for the date he sailed

The boat used could be a lead to the Head Honcho.
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top