Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Hewlett Faces More Questions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by Winter on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:19 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/06/18/raymond-hewlett-faces-more-questioning-over-missing-madeleine-mccann-115875-21452602/

Winter
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 30
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by dianeh on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am

So now the blue van turn white.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by AlexG on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 am

Del


Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:18 am

oh my god,

i suddenly feel soo sick.That white van outside the apartment,someone reported it many reported it.It disappeared when n madeleine did to.Thats sick twisted piece of s### better start talking and now .I hope they get it out of him whats happened to Madeleine.Anyone who thinks this arsshole should be given some lee way is a penny short of a pound. He is a sick twisted manipulative piece of sh/t.

I cant post no more on this matter right now because that as turned my gut.What the hell as he done with Madeleine.Why lie about this white van...he had it before th e blue one and swapped it at a market for the blue dodgy one so he could shoot to Morocco...why?????

the same sort of van parked outside the apartments???I think they have their man.This is getting scary and i hope he hasn't harmed madeleine.

Hewlett said..''i didn't kill the mccann girl''
Like i said that's his way of saying...i might have killed before bu t i haven't killed the mccann girl....... seems the gypsy story of a wanted child to buy could be true then.....i think he looked for a child like madeleine and sold her for cash.

Oh god please let them find her alive.I hope they are closing in on this now.I hope they know whats what and have collected together a lot of evidence in order to be releasing this and know where madeleine might be,that they can find her.I feel an end to this case shortly.I hope its one where madeleine is returned home.Please god let that be the case.

Rosie..the white van had a man outside watching the apartments yer.........could it be the abductor was a woman...handing the child to him???Could it be she does know,she helped him maybe???

Minxy and i have always wondered if a woman took Madeleine because we found it odd she didn't cry out and get scared....you see this might sound odd but a lot children,young ones etc see scary monsters and strangers as men and old scary men etc etc....they don't perceive a woman and a maternal presence as a scary monster or stranger

I once watched a programme which talked about this...it said that if you ask your child to draw a picture of a stranger and they draw a monster or a scary looking guy then you have troubles.Because in actual fact your child isnt aware a stranger is also a woman or a nice person to.

Did she pass madeleine out through the window??

She lied to imo because she knows he said he aint got another vehicle and only as the blue van and wouldn't of taken that to luz as it would have stuck out like a saw thumb yet she must of known ???she knew he had the white van surly...so why lie?
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:35 am

i also think this is one of the reason they aint been in such a mad rush to get to Raymond before he dies.............because they know that his wife knows to.And Raymond might be dying.....but she sure as hell aint.And i think they know she knows.I think they can get what they want from her.They cant get him anyway as hes dying now...hes got weeks to live.......but they can get her.And as long as they have evidence to prove she knows...which i think they do.....then they also have the tools to get to madeleine and know what happened to her that night.
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Hi Clairesy

Post by Rosie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:48 am

I have always maintained that he could have had to vehicles, or loaned one!

And by the way the picture taken of him when he was supposed to be dying and gasping for breath, he is sitting there smoking, so he could not have been that breathless could he?

You see this is exactly why we have kept banging on that he can NOT be ruled out of this investigation, there are far TOO MANY variables for this. No sane detective would rule this man out.

I knew this man was lying. How the hell can you have an alibi and not reveal it? Therefor by default it is NOT an alibi!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by AlexG on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:53 am

.


Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by Rosie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:58 am

Also I have already brought into question the motive of that person that suddenly popped up and gave him that alibi of him being at that market!

What was it he said? "far be it for me to give him an alibi, i don't like him" why the hell would you say that? If you saw him, you saw him, no need to elaborate, but who always does elaborate? Liars that's who!

I did point out too, that that alibi during the day just because it was 60 miles away was NOT an alibi for the night!

How do we know this was not the man to sell him the van, or let him have it on a test drive?

If he bought the Mercedes van even if it was long wheel base it still would not have been big enough and Hewlett being a mechanic would know this!

I bet he borrowed this van, or had bought it and had it hidden.

I also raised the little aspect of how 300 euros would keep that large family for 2 months in Morocco!

Also there was a report that said while he was in Morocco he seemed to have money to buy car parts etc, he certainly had enough money to buy and smoke black didn't he?

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by Rosie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 pm

AlexG wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:
You see this is exactly why we have kept banging on that he can NOT be ruled out of this investigation, there are far TOO MANY variables for this. No sane detective would rule this man out.

It should be checked by phone records to determine his location (or at least his phone location) on the time when Madeleine went missing. It won't be any good for the detectives to ask him anything because he will lie both ways (either if he is innocent or not).
Detectives have to check him out but away from the media and not by questioning him.

Well that is what they will do Alex. But we have a free press in the UK and journalists have a habit of digging and discovering stuff.

He is supposed to have had TWO phones and he also has an email address, so does he have a laptop? Perhaps Mr Malinka could answer this one for us? he would obviously have to be able to connect up to a mobile in order to use a laptop, so if he did, then I would imagine that they will be able to trace this kind of activity. perhaps they should try checking out 'Movistar' first? This is the network that covers down part of the coast of Spain and in Morocco.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi rosie he smoked cannabis i think not black???whats black? im sure i read it was cannabis but nevertheless it still sounds like a drug.He sure as hell aint smoking lambert and butler is he.

The guy at the market could very we have been the one to have bought the white van from Hewlett then?? If that's the case then they have already got knowledge of who he is because they spoke to him..hence the reason he wouldn't give him an alibi etc.....so can they trace the white van???Hopefully
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by Rosie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Don't worry about him lying Alex, if the McCann detectives get to talk to him, they will suss out if he is lying or not.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:09 pm

oh its ok Rosie,pmsl......we are both correct as i just found out blk is cannabis to.......... haha seems there lots of words for it then....
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by AlexG on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Deleted


Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by Rosie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:14 pm

clairesy wrote:Hi rosie he smoked cannabis i think not black???whats black? im sure i read it was cannabis but nevertheless it still sounds like a drug.He sure as hell aint smoking lambert and butler is he.

The guy at the market could very we have been the one to have bought the white van from Hewlett then?? If that's the case then they have already got knowledge of who he is because they spoke to him..hence the reason he wouldn't give him an alibi etc.....so can they trace the white van???Hopefully

Moroccan Black is hash (cannabis resin) widely available in those parts!

The guy at the market DID say he saw Hewlett there because he said he parked by Hewlett. But that man also said to the reporter 'far be it from me to give Hewlett an alibi' meaning he didn't like Hewlett so would not do him any favours.

But if Hewlett bought the van off of him, well......A whole can of worms is now opening up!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 pm

rosie,....a thought now,and only a though..........but he said...''far be it for me to give Hewlett an alibi''.............maybe hes pretending not to like him.

i pm'd you rosie
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by Rosie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Clairesy bang on the nail! That is exactly what I mean.

I have brought this post of mine here because I think it is relevant to this thread too.

John O'Connor former Commander of Scotland Yard Flying Squad, has broached the subject of PDL being quiet and why would an abductor or paedophile ring choose such a place.

He said...This is just the kind of place that they do target.

Hewlett was only willing to be interviewed for 1 hour and they needed 5 hours. I think that if they need to talk to him for 5 hours, this does point to a lot of questions being asked.

Hewlett, may well be a chancer and a nomad, but he has a record of a predatory violent paedophile, who has raped children and abducted them, he has also been mentioned in connection with the horrific murder of an 11 year old girl after she was raped. he makes his money by doing odd jobs and selling stuff he has found. This is another piece that fits the profile of the person they are searching for.

This nomadic chancer is not just an innocent nomadic chancer he happens to be a

predatory paedophile
he has abductedHe has used solvents/thinners to subdue his victims
he does odd jobs etc to survive
he has time on his hands
he was in the vicinity
He has NOT got an alibi (while he refuses to divulge it, he has NO alibi!)

Editted to add:

Now we discover he may have had a white van at the time!

He tripped himself up by asking, why would he remember exactly where he was because he saw police cars presumably to do with the search for Madeleine?
He said he was 60 miles away, why would he see police cars 60 miles away?
How do we actually know he was 60 miles away that night? Being 60 miles away the next day and someone videoing him 2 days AFTER Madeleine disappeared is NOT an alibi for where he actually was on the evening of May 3rd.

I have also said that Hewlett said, my van would have stood out like a sore thumb in PDL.
Which suggested to me he had thought it through and knew he had to use another vehicle!

He said that he purposefully drove around being highly visible so people would see his truck.

I asked WHY? Why would he do this?

Now we may know, it is because he wanted people to think he only had the blue Dodge at the time of the abduction!

He fits the MO and I am so glad that I am not the only one to think this, because Mark Williams Thomas (criminologist and child abduction expert and profiler) he also thinks it and so does John O'Connor I believe.


Ian Huntley said... "I was the last person to see Holly and Jessica"


Raymond Hewlett said..."Madeleine is not in Morocco"

Raymond Hewlett said..."I did not kill the McCann girl"
(Maybe like Clairesy said, he can say this because he knows she is not dead? Hence "I did not kill the McCann girl)

Why does he call Madeleine a girl? When she disappeared she was just under 4, why not little girl? He referred to his own child a s 'little girl' Is this because he knows Madeleine is not dead and she is a lot bigger now "I did not kill the McCann girl"

As I have continued to stress, that any detective ruling this man out, would be an insanity and they need not only to question him, they need to question her too!


Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm

me to rosie,

and i also believe the reasons he says his van sticks out like a sore thumb odd......because like you i think it it suggests he as previously been in a situation where he as had to consider the fact his van sticks out like a sore thumb.which situation might that be now??Hmmmm


Last edited by clairesy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by jackf on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Hewlett said that a friend gave him a broken old mercedes and that he broke it up and sold the parts in Morocco. Did someone really give him a merc to break up or was it his own white mercedes van which he broke up and sold to hide evidence of a crime.
The people who knew him in Morocco said that he seemed to have plenty of money, yet he said he got 300 euros for the merc parts. He couldn't have fed 2 adults and 6 children for 3 months on 300 euros as well as pay site fees.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi jackf,

good question!! i think he had more than 300 euro though in Morocco.He also told others that he had made a good sale in Morocco which he made a good profit,he could have been taking about the car parts,but he also could have been talking about a particular conversation he had where he told of a gypsy family wantign to pay cash for his small blond child who looks like madeleine.

Thats worried me now....if he as sold all the parts of his van to various folk then would they ever be able to trace it?
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:24 pm

whats this white mercedes van look like anyway???Would he have been off his head to swop it for the blue truck?If so doesn't it raise more questions as to why he would want to palm off the vehicle.

could it be he wanted rid of the tool he used to abduct a child soon as...even if ment settling for a clamped out old frigging blue thing that resembles some sort of deluded hot dog stall.How come he had the mercedes in the first place ???Are here old clamped out ones that you can get your hands on for next for nothing?

I im just baffled a sec at how he had a mercedes..i don't know much about cars etc as you al know lol.....but i thought a mercedes ws a smart car and that they were expensive to buy.How come hes had one???Was it old thing that as come down in value in time and wirth nothing anyway?
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:03 pm

another thing i am thinking of here....Hewletts van...the white one......he told the guy in Morocco that he swapped it because it wasn't big enough for them to travel etc and live in in Morocco.So.....what were they living in then whilst in Portugal????did they live in the White van .........or did they have both the white van and the blue van????

hmmmmmmm
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by rosemary on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:13 pm

I donīt think he swapped the mercedes for the blue van. He said he broke it up for parts and I can believe this. Here in Spain and Portugal you see quite a number of old mercedes. They are strong cars and run until it is too costly to replace the parts. Thatīs what Hewlett knew when he sold the bits in Morocco. The sum of the parts brought him in more cash than the car as a whole. Whether it was a white Mercedes car or a white mercedes van is the question we donīt have the answer to. Do we ?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Location : spain
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by sadie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:14 pm

rosemary wrote:I donīt think he swapped the mercedes for the blue van. He said he broke it up for parts and I can believe this. Here in Spain and Portugal you see quite a number of old mercedes. They are strong cars and run until it is too costly to replace the parts. Thatīs what Hewlett knew when he sold the bits in Morocco. The sum of the parts brought him in more cash than the car as a whole. Whether it was a white Mercedes car or a white mercedes van is the question we donīt have the answer to. Do we ?

I think most of you will remember the Grande taxis and the petite taxis they have in Morocco from a previous post I made. If you remember the Grande taxi didn't move off until it was full (I think 8 passengers, but not sure). All the taxis were ancient and bashed up - never saw any other kind.

Am trying to remember, the little taxis were bashed up Fiats, I think. The grande Taxis were bashed up Mercs, I think. My husband thinks the same. Never noticed the vans - not so many of those about, but there were lorries(overloaded with people or cows balanced on top of all the over load - amazing sights) - dont know whether they were Mercs, but it would make sense as minor roads were very rough in places.

They transported most things by overloaded donkey or tiny overloaded motorbikes (usually bashed up and with whole families on them!). Sometimes the donkey pulled a cart or sometimes everything was piled on its back or strung over it's sides - poor things! Then on rural roads you came across the odd giant camel striding along at what must have been at least 40 mph (64kph) with what seemed a tiny figure perched on top (he was so high up that he looked tiny, but was actually man sized!) Fascinating country to visit; you either love it or hate it. I love it!.. so different and interesting.

There well might have been a good market for mercedes parts in the circumstances. That still doesnt explain how Hewlett managed to pay for 7 or 8 people - for the fuel to travel and the food to eat to keep them alive. Hewlett wasn't in the special forces was he? They learn to exist on berries, rats and grubs etc. YUK!
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

jackf

Post by Rosie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:53 am

jackf wrote:Hewlett said that a friend gave him a broken old mercedes and that he broke it up and sold the parts in Morocco. Did someone really give him a merc to break up or was it his own white mercedes van which he broke up and sold to hide evidence of a crime.
The people who knew him in Morocco said that he seemed to have plenty of money, yet he said he got 300 euros for the merc parts. He couldn't have fed 2 adults and 6 children for 3 months on 300 euros as well as pay site fees.

That is brilliant deducement, I never thought of this and how relevant is that actually? I hope the McCanns detectives have thought of this.

I read too that they said he seemed to have plenty of money. And you are right, this is what I pointed out immediately, how could he and his partner and six kiddies live in Moroco for two months on 300 euros? Cost of living may be a bit cheaper in Morocco, but it isn't that cheap!

I have also pointed out that shortly after this the family travelled to Germany from Spain in a white Ford Cargo Van, this is where the tragic accident happened concerning hs own son. The van was impounded, despite losing their little boy in a tragic accident they fled Spain in a hurry and left the little one on an unmarked grave. It was reported that the Spanish authrities wanted to talk to them about the children etc.


  • Where did he get money for the Ford Cargo from?
  • Where did he get money for the ferry from Morocco to Tarifa in Spain from?
  • Where did he get money for fuel to travel from Morocco to Germany from?
  • After the Spanish impounded his van, the family travelled on to Germany by train
  • Where di he get money for train tickets for him, his partner and the children to Germany? (Even if some of the children went free, this would still work out really costly)
  • Where did he get money to feed his children en route from? (This would be really expensive)


As we have said there are so many questions this man AND his partner need to answer. The big question here is one that jackf raised, did he break the Mercedes CAR up, or was it the van he broke up?
I hope it wasn't the van, because they really need that van for forensic tests, hopefully whoever has that van, will come forward. Maybe if the papers offered a reward they would?!
Personally if the van has not been broken up, I think you will find it parked up and hidden with the blue Dodge truck in Morocco somewhere.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by clairesy on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:28 am

ho Rosie.

the travel o Germany is what thy are concerned over because they say in order to hm to have traveled with his family to Germany it would have cost him a thousand pounds.Plus the extra added cost of passports


Hewlett though has a mate who works on the crossover form Spain to Morocco,its how he gets there free...however he doesn't explain the travel to Germany etc etc



YES ROSIE YOUR RIGHT Laffin
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hewlett Faces More Questions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum