Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by goldengirl57 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:04 am

I am interested to know what you think about the statements made by Katharina and Arul Gaspar with regard to David Payne.

I was really shocked about this, and also surprised that DP hasnt made a fuss about what was said.

Why would Katharina Gaspar make such a statement if she was friends with the McCanns it is hardly helpful for them surely.

It never ceases to amaze me how people have all these feelings prior to something happening but never do anything about it, is it again just another way of getting noticed, although Katharina doesn't seem the type.

Just wondered what you thought.

goldengirl57
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Location : Midlands
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by sadie on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:38 am

Hi GG

I dont know what to think about it.

I suppose if she really thought that there was anything in it, then she did the right thing. One hates shopping ones friends.

But unless Katharina was pretty sure of herself, then I am not so sure. It's such a terrible thing to be labelled a paedophile. Her husband thought that it was just a joke, in bad taste, about some other situation, I believe.

David Payne is labelled with that for the rest of his life - no joke for any guy, (or woman)!

But how can we know what the correct situation is? I think he is still friends with the McCanns and if that is so, it speaks oceans in his favour, IMO
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by clairesy on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 am

Hi golden girl,

it was investigated and nothing suggesting peadophilia was found so.

The thing is she stated she saw payne put his finger into his mouth then circle his nipple in a suggestive way ,although at the time he was looking at madeleine.

The thing is just because he was looking at madeleine doesn't mean the gesture was aimed at her.

There is nothing to point to pedophilia where Payne or gerry is concerned.Both were having a conversation, it could have been about what bedroom tactics they like or get up to with their partners for all we know.The fact Payne was looking in Madeleine's direction means nothing.

I have a small child and have sat and chatted about many many things with my sister or mates and when my little one as been running about or playing i have looked in her direction to keep a watchful eye on her.It doesn't mean the things im chatting about are about my child.

How many times have you seen two friends(women or men) standing up against the garden fence both watching the children play although chatting to eachother about god knows what else??

This woman states she didn't catch what was said although saw the actions by Payne.So as i said it could of been he was telling Gerry how he had mad passionate sex with his misses last night!!! or how hes going to tonight etc............ looking towards madeleine at that time may very well have looked a bit freaky for this woman who only saw the finger movements, but if she had heard the conversation i think she would have probably heard how Payne wants to get his leg over with his misses in a bit..................

....if Payne was looking at Gerry and making that gesture would she have suggested that Payne wants to get close with Gerry???

A lot of people don't make eyes contact with the person they are talking to when they are chatting.

If there was anything that did prove Payne was into peadophilia then hang him..like the rest of them.But golden girl there isnt.And to be honest this is something the antis throw up regular to try and pin blame for Madeleine's abduction onto the mccanns and their friends.It doesn't work though because there is nothing other than typical guy behavior when they get chattering away to eachother.
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by dianeh on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am

I think the accusations are completely unfounded. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was mistaken and misinterpreted what she saw. That is an adult gesture between 2 adults and nothing to do with children.

IF DP had anything in his background it would have surfaced by now. There is nothing there and the fact that he has been slurred by this is disgraceful. His silence doesnt indicate that he has something to hide, it indicates that such allegations are not worthy of comment.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by sadie on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 am

dianeh wrote:I think the accusations are completely unfounded. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was mistaken and misinterpreted what she saw. That is an adult gesture between 2 adults and nothing to do with children.

IF DP had anything in his background it would have surfaced by now. There is nothing there and the fact that he has been slurred by this is disgraceful. His silence doesnt indicate that he has something to hide, it indicates that such allegations are not worthy of comment.

Dianeh

To the point, as usual. perfect.

Clairesy, you know what I am thinking? They were having an adult conversation and he was looking at Madeleine (maybe) because he was anxious to see that he wasn't being observed by her and he was assessing to make sure, that what he said didn't have any impact on her.

i did the same sort of thing with my kids - nothing sordid, I assure you - but I used to talk about their Xmas pressies and things like that in a cryptic way and watch the kids to make sure they hadn't cottoned on.
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by clairesy on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 am

sadie wrote:
dianeh wrote:I think the accusations are completely unfounded. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was mistaken and misinterpreted what she saw. That is an adult gesture between 2 adults and nothing to do with children.

IF DP had anything in his background it would have surfaced by now. There is nothing there and the fact that he has been slurred by this is disgraceful. His silence doesnt indicate that he has something to hide, it indicates that such allegations are not worthy of comment.

Dianeh

To the point, as usual. perfect.

Clairesy, you know what I am thinking? They were having an adult conversation and he was looking at Madeleine (maybe) because he was anxious to see that he wasn't being observed by her and he was assessing to make sure, that what he said didn't have any impact on her.

i did the same sort of thing with my kids - nothing sordid, I assure you - but I used to talk about their Xmas pressies and things like that in a cryptic way and watch the kids to make sure they hadn't cottoned on.

hi sadie...........brill... that's great ..........you summed up in a few words what i tried to explain in a thousand pmsl......

I have talked many times both about innocent things such as xmas.....and also about adult chat, and i have done so quietly and discretely so as not to be over heard by a child. I to look at my child to make sure she isn't within earshot etc of some things i have spoken about.

diane,

you right it is damaging to him,it cant be nice for them either.These people have been dragged through soo much and then little things that have been reported get twisted into bigger things and before you know it folk are accusing them,trying to pin blame on them......like those on 3a who have now opened a thread asking if there is any evidence gerry is a peadophile.........Why do that???There is no such eveidence.

That would be like me opneing a thread tonight asking if there is there any evidence gonc is a good cop???We know there isnt,so why bother?
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by Rosie on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Also didn't this woman's husband say he did not witness the same thing his wife witnessed? His statement actually contradicted hers I believe.

Dian exactly, if there was anything in DP's background it would have surfaced by now and as usual, it hasn't and it hasn't because the man is innocent.

Quite how the antis can make a big thing about this on one woman's say so when even her own husband contradicts her is a bit baffling, especially when those same people defend a known convicted paedophile providing him with an array of excuses!

Hypocrisy yet again.

Also as we kept saying with Kate and Gerry, do not take David Payne's silence for innactivity! I have seen several people that could quite easily be sued for writing libellous comments.
Probably one day his intentions to sue, will come straight out of the blue!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by vee8 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 pm

The finger in the mouth action could have another, diferent meaning, i.e. gagging something one of them said or were talking about made them gag. Without hearing everything that was said, and the context it was said in, it means nothing.
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by sadie on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 pm

vee8 wrote:The finger in the mouth action could have another, diferent meaning, i.e. gagging something one of them said or were talking about made them gag. Without hearing everything that was said, and the context it was said in, it means nothing.

There was the other bit with the nipple, as well Vee, so it was said by Katharina. I think there must have been some sordid talk - but most men talk like that from time to time. Not very suitable for mixed company!

BUT, I personally, can see no reason why it should be about Madeleine or any other child. It seems to me that it was a very crude bit of man talk/joke and they were watching Madeleine to make sure she wasn't aware of DP's actions and understanding what they were talking about. It's what we all do, when we dont want the kids to follow what we are on about - watch them to see if they are reacting and quickly modify what we are saying, if we think they are. Certainly the husband, Gaspar, didn't feel there was anything to be worried about re Paedophilia.


Two things make me think that there is nothing in it, at all:

1) As dianeh said, 'after all this time, if DP was a paedophile then something would have surfaced about it'. I am surprised that no-one on the 3A's has tried to set him up yet, TBH

2) No reports have come through of any split in the McCann/tapas 7 relationships and they surely would have done if there had been anything in it.

It is so sad that DP will have to carry this accusation around with him for the rest of his life. It will affect his relationships with others; it will affect his job opportunities and it will affect his relationships with his children. Almost certainly at some time in their lives they will be taunted, "Your dads a paedo, dah de dah de dah"

So sad.


What is your take, GG?

This woman, Katharina, if she really wondered whether there was a paedophile problem did the right thing reporting it - there can be no doubts about that.

The question is "Who released the info to the Public?". I am correct in thinking that this was open news before the Rogs were released, am I not?

If this is the case, then the Head Honcho takes the blame - sorry Gonc, or might it be his superior officer in this case?
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by goldengirl57 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 pm

dianeh wrote:I think the accusations are completely unfounded. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was mistaken and misinterpreted what she saw. That is an adult gesture between 2 adults and nothing to do with children.

IF DP had anything in his background it would have surfaced by now. There is nothing there and the fact that he has been slurred by this is disgraceful. His silence doesnt indicate that he has something to hide, it indicates that such allegations are not worthy of comment.

Yes I agree Dinah I think this was a mistake by Katherina and like you say the poor guy has been slurred for life as mud sticks. I was amazed it was allowed to be made public to be honest sometimes the Internet is a great tool, but other times it can be a nightmare for people.

No I agree with everything everyone has said about this YES don't faint LOL.

I just think the McCanns could have done without this bit of information IMHO they have enough to cope with without 'friends' helping them FUME.

goldengirl57
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Location : Midlands
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by sadie on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:36 am

GG, great! highfive
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about Katharina and Arul Gaspar statements

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum