Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

big brother 10!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

big brother 10!!!!

Post by clairesy on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:03 am

whooooooo it's that time of year again and only sleep left before its on our screens to.I love big brother,its fabulous should be on every night of the year imo. pmsl
And this year big bro as spiced the house up big time i think its fab they aint got no settees or nothing like that,housemates have crates to sit on instead affraid

that's it!!!! omg!!!!

the living room...omg!!! nothing at all in it........how boring is that,bet they get really piddled of fast

and this is the smoking spot!!!

looks like a nice little place to me anyway,at least this year they get to stay dry while they smoke a fag,last year they were forced to sit in a over sized ashtray and with no cover to it LOL.

the garden!!!! nice,but small pmsl

i think it all looks nice but to be honest they aint put nothing in there so they are going to be extremely piddled off with things when they arrive,i wonder what the bed rooms look like?? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! all will be revealed tomorrow night!!!!!!! cant wait anyone seen the house mates this year??? i haven't although i know some welsh woman from Cardiff is going in apparently shes a pole dancer pmsl.....bubbs where did you say you were from??...oh sorry that was lampposts not poles!!!haha
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: big brother 10!!!!

Post by calcite51 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:17 am

On the show "Issues" with Jane Vallez, they were talking about reality shows such as "Britain Got Talent", "Jon and Kate Plus 8" - the main talk was about the meltdown of Susan Boyle and the marital problems Jon and Kate are having but one of the panel members mentioned that a the percentage of suicide for people who participate in reality tv is higher. I hadn't heard about the suicide aspect before.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:00 am

I love BB highfive

I cant believe they havent got any settees to sit on, i reckon there must be flat pack furniture in the crates they have to assemble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:02 am

Woo Woo, Yep 1 sleep left waytoohappy

I've not seen or heard anything about the housemates, I just know the house is supposed to be very minimalistic and smaller so they are more in each others faces poke

Bit disappointed to read they are doing away with a majority of the live feed on E4 though! I think they may shoot themselves in the foot there, I was reading quite a few fans were talking about boycotting the show in protest, not this one though, I cant wait ecstatic

Phone off hook, girlies round and Pizza on the menu! BLiss, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 am

Im not happy about the live feed being done away with!
computer

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Woo Woo, Yep 1 sleep left waytoohappy

I've not seen or heard anything about the housemates, I just know the house is supposed to be very minimalistic and smaller so they are more in each others faces poke

Bit disappointed to read they are doing away with a majority of the live feed on E4 though! I think they may shoot themselves in the foot there, I was reading quite a few fans were talking about boycotting the show in protest, not this one though, I cant wait ecstatic

Phone off hook, girlies round and Pizza on the menu! BLiss, lol.

GREAT WAY TO PUT IT TINKS thumbsup2 thumbsup2
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:54 am

clairesy wrote:whooooooo it's that time of year again and only sleep left before its on our screens to.I love big brother,its fabulous should be on every night of the year imo. pmsl
And this year big bro as spiced the house up big time i think its fab they aint got no settees or nothing like that,housemates have crates to sit on instead affraid

that's it!!!! omg!!!!

the living room...omg!!! nothing at all in it........how boring is that,bet they get really piddled of fast

and this is the smoking spot!!!

looks like a nice little place to me anyway,at least this year they get to stay dry while they smoke a fag,last year they were forced to sit in a over sized ashtray and with no cover to it LOL.

the garden!!!! nice,but small pmsl

i think it all looks nice but to be honest they aint put nothing in there so they are going to be extremely piddled off with things when they arrive,i wonder what the bed rooms look like?? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! all will be revealed tomorrow night!!!!!!! cant wait anyone seen the house mates this year??? i haven't although i know some welsh woman from Cardiff is going in apparently shes a pole dancer pmsl.....bubbs where did you say you were from??...oh sorry that was lampposts not poles!!!haha

STAR TREK!!!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:58 am

haha nice one tinks,pizza sounds lush might get me one tomorrow night to,infact i will i think, you have twisted my arm now!!!lol.

suicides???eeeeeeeK, Susan Boyle though was apparently suffering with some sort of mental illness before she went in for bgt.Not sure what it was, i heard it from someone else so don't quote me on it, cant be arssed being sued by her pmsl

Im so excited whoooo wheeeeeeeee and i just cant hide whoo wheeeeeeeeee im about to lose control and i think i like it!!!!!

agree about the live feed being stopped,thats not good,why are they doing that???
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:51 am

Big Brother will kick off with its cruellest stunt yet. Despite months of auditions and jumping through hoops to get a place in TV's most famous house, the 16 wannabes who enter the house tonight will not be official housemates.Instead they will have to earn the right to stay and battle for the £100,000 prize. Those entering the house could potentially spend up to 13 weeks in the Big Brother house but in true Big Brother style they won't be allowed to get too comfortable. Within minutes of them all arriving, Big Brother will reveal to viewers and those in the house that they are not yet official housemates and will not get access to the full Big Brother house. All hopeful housemates will have to individually earn their housemate status over the next three days by completing tasks set by Big Brother.

Executive producer Sharon Powers said that her team were pulling out all the stops to shock contestants. She said: 'After 10 years of the show they think they will be going into a house packed full of luxury furniture and home comforts.

'Well they are in for a massive shock. It is going to be nothing like they expected. They will get a blanket each and can snuggle up together on the floor.'It's going to make the first few days incredibly uncomfortable and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them can't hack it and ask to leave - which they are free to do.' Laffin

The tasks will challenge each contestantís pride and will require them to go head to head to achieve the status of a true housemate. Only once the hopefuls have successfully completed a task and been granted housemate status will they be allowed access to the 'real' Big Brother house. Until then they will only be able to access the living room (devoid of any creature comforts), a toilet and the garden.

Hopefuls won't get access to their suitcases and will be forced to spend their first night sleeping on the living room floor. affraid

Bathing facilities will be a bath in the garden which can only be filled by carrying cold water in a hole-ridden bucket across the garden. Laffin

Powers said the tasks are designed to give viewers a good laugh and could involve housemates eating 'some nasty stuff'. hitthefan

She told The Daily Star: 'We'll test their fear and we will see just how stupid they are prepared to look in order to survive.'All 16 people entering the house have been in hiding for the past few weeks. All that is being revealed before the launch is that the 16 are the most diverse group yet, with hopeful housemates from a wide range of countries and backgrounds. The eldest is 40 and the youngest is 18.

Tune in tonight at 9pm to see Davina McCall reveal the identities of the new wannabe housemates at the live launch of Big Brother.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:04 am

Is it just me, or is BB just not pushing the right buttons this year? I felt like I wasn't really bothered if I saw it or not tonight. Are we BB'd out?
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:29 am

vee8 wrote:Is it just me, or is BB just not pushing the right buttons this year? I felt like I wasn't really bothered if I saw it or not tonight. Are we BB'd out?

Me too, Vee.

Don't like it at all. Don't like the psychology of it - seems cruel to me. Don't like the way it destroys some people and dont like the egotistical types at all.
Having said that, if I am not careful I can get hooked on it, but i dont like myself for it, so keep away from it.

The good news is that my hubbie loves it, so I have peace and quiet to get on with being on the forum or researching.

Hope you all enjoy it anyway

Guess i am an old fuddy duddy. Laffin
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 am

Laffin Laffin

im getting into it,it started a little fuzzy imo.I didn't like the basic room with no furniture nor the live feed being taken down.Although i believe the live feed is now on!!

Its early days and i think we are deffo up for some big time rows this year.I have a felling we are going to get some big ones to.I can sense a dislike between certain characters already in there, and also a lot of people are getting a little loved up i think.

I wish though they would stop changing it soo much every year,imo if its not broken why change it???
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top