Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

New British Suspect

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by clairesy on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:12 am

clapping me to girls,all of yas are fabulistic, would be even better though if you could get a sneeky ickle fly on the wall look in goncs home,id love to now what hes saying and doing these days.Hes been awfully peakish since hewlett as come to light dont ya think hehe
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by sadie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 am

clairesy wrote:clapping me to girls,all of yas are fabulistic, would be even better though if you could get a sneeky ickle fly on the wall look in goncs home,id love to now what hes saying and doing these days.Hes been awfully peakish since hewlett as come to light dont ya think hehe

Well thanks Clairesy thankyou A star!

What would we do without our Clairesy?


Now, anyone got any suggestions how we can get into Goncs place? Could do with Xray GEarth!

Do you think we would witness one of his rows with Sofia; maybe a bit of bullying? Or maybe we would witness how good he is in b.. Oh, No no no, dont think I want to witness either of those scenarios!

Perhaps he is having a a drink 🍺 , or twenty, 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺
and a nice big binge :fridge: and a :asleepchair:


Only thing he is good for vileingarbage , Quickly put the lid on!perfect
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by clairesy on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:33 pm

sadie wrote:
clairesy wrote:clapping me to girls,all of yas are fabulistic, would be even better though if you could get a sneeky ickle fly on the wall look in goncs home,id love to now what hes saying and doing these days.Hes been awfully peakish since hewlett as come to light dont ya think hehe

Well thanks Clairesy thankyou A star!

What would we do without our Clairesy?


Now, anyone got any suggestions how we can get into Goncs place? Could do with Xray GEarth!

Do you think we would witness one of his rows with Sofia; maybe a bit of bullying? Or maybe we would witness how good he is in b.. Oh, No no no, dont think I want to witness either of those scenarios!

Perhaps he is having a a drink 🍺 , or twenty, 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺
and a nice big binge :fridge: and a :asleepchair:


Only thing he is good for vileingarbage , Quickly put the lid on!perfect

you aint got no chance chick, mind you saying that...i bet we would be in there like a shot(shot!!) if we pulled up in one of these!!!


Laffin Laffin Laffin

i wil put me sexy ickle number on and knock his door and reel off the latest offers on knocked off booze i have smuggled in from the uk and we can coax him into letting us in!! He's sure to allow us access after he learns we have loads of illegal booze on offer for him pmsl
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Thank you my friends Sadie, Tinkerbell, for your kind words, like you my friend Clairesy, I donīt trust in PJ, sad, but itīs true.
thankyou

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by sadie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:20 pm

clairesy wrote:
sadie wrote:
clairesy wrote:clapping me to girls,all of yas are fabulistic, would be even better though if you could get a sneeky ickle fly on the wall look in goncs home,id love to now what hes saying and doing these days.Hes been awfully peakish since hewlett as come to light dont ya think hehe

Well thanks Clairesy thankyou A star!

What would we do without our Clairesy?


Now, anyone got any suggestions how we can get into Goncs place? Could do with Xray GEarth!

Do you think we would witness one of his rows with Sofia; maybe a bit of bullying? Or maybe we would witness how good he is in b.. Oh, No no no, dont think I want to witness either of those scenarios!

Perhaps he is having a a drink 🍺 , or twenty, 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺
and a nice big binge :fridge: and a :asleepchair:


Only thing he is good for vileingarbage , Quickly put the lid on!perfect

you aint got no chance chick, mind you saying that...i bet we would be in there like a shot(shot!!) if we pulled up in one of these!!!


Laffin Laffin Laffin

i wil put me sexy ickle number on and knock his door and reel off the latest offers on knocked off booze i have smuggled in from the uk and we can coax him into letting us in!! He's sure to allow us access after he learns we have loads of illegal booze on offer for him pmsl

Actually Clairesy, I think he would slam the door in MY face if I knocked on his door in a sexy little number laffin2 ......might have been different 50 years ago! Mind you, people like people who match them, so maybe he would welcome me in!

No I am not that fat (Psst! I am not really 28 stones! - don't tell Alroy though - I think he likes them a bit plump!). Do you think Amaral is 28 stones?


Of course he would grab the booze and if I held on to it, I might get in..........Now you are a different matter. He might even grab you and leave the booze outside! Laffin Laffin Laffin


He could drink the booze whilst I raided :fridge: and had a little rummage through his papers! Sadie sleuthing again - wonder what the next crazy theory will be? laffin2



You could keep him busy perfect We could get him some black thongs :flashermac: for you! bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh thumbsup2 .



You are an absolute :littleangel: Clairesy
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by clairesy on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:56 am

sadie wrote:
clairesy wrote:
sadie wrote:
clairesy wrote:clapping me to girls,all of yas are fabulistic, would be even better though if you could get a sneeky ickle fly on the wall look in goncs home,id love to now what hes saying and doing these days.Hes been awfully peakish since hewlett as come to light dont ya think hehe

Well thanks Clairesy thankyou A star!

What would we do without our Clairesy?


Now, anyone got any suggestions how we can get into Goncs place? Could do with Xray GEarth!

Do you think we would witness one of his rows with Sofia; maybe a bit of bullying? Or maybe we would witness how good he is in b.. Oh, No no no, dont think I want to witness either of those scenarios!

Perhaps he is having a a drink 🍺 , or twenty, 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺
and a nice big binge :fridge: and a :asleepchair:


Only thing he is good for vileingarbage , Quickly put the lid on!perfect

you aint got no chance chick, mind you saying that...i bet we would be in there like a shot(shot!!) if we pulled up in one of these!!!


Laffin Laffin Laffin

i wil put me sexy ickle number on and knock his door and reel off the latest offers on knocked off booze i have smuggled in from the uk and we can coax him into letting us in!! He's sure to allow us access after he learns we have loads of illegal booze on offer for him pmsl

Actually Clairesy, I think he would slam the door in MY face if I knocked on his door in a sexy little number laffin2 ......might have been different 50 years ago! Mind you, people like people who match them, so maybe he would welcome me in!

No I am not that fat (Psst! I am not really 28 stones! - don't tell Alroy though - I think he likes them a bit plump!). Do you think Amaral is 28 stones?


Of course he would grab the booze and if I held on to it, I might get in..........Now you are a different matter. He might even grab you and leave the booze outside! Laffin Laffin Laffin


He could drink the booze whilst I raided :fridge: and had a little rummage through his papers! Sadie sleuthing again - wonder what the next crazy theory will be? laffin2



You could keep him busy perfect We could get him some black thongs :flashermac: for you! bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh thumbsup2 .



You are an absolute :littleangel: Clairesy

Laffin if he grabbed hold of me sadie i would hit his teeth that far down his throat he would have to stick a toothbrush up his jacksy to clean them.As for the thong on him???pmsl, wouldn't be the first time he as made headlines for all the wrong reason would it!
im not sure about him being 28 stone,i dont know what that looks like. Laffin
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by dianeh on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:18 am

Claire

Glad to hear you are not planning to sacrifice yourself for the cause. With all the talk of sexy outfits and getting inside, I was beginning to get worried.

But I have been reassured by your description of the new teeth cleaning procedures he would have to resort to.

You and Sadie are naughty ladies.

nono
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by littleminx on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 am

dianeh wrote:Claire

Glad to hear you are not planning to sacrifice yourself for the cause. With all the talk of sexy outfits and getting inside, I was beginning to get worried.

But I have been reassured by your description of the new teeth cleaning procedures he would have to resort to.

You and Sadie are naughty ladies.

nono

they are very naughty diane, but they are bl***y funny Laffin Laffin Laffin my sides are killing me


minx x
avatar
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Age : 50
Location : west midlands
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by clairesy on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:07 am

littleminx wrote:
dianeh wrote:Claire

Glad to hear you are not planning to sacrifice yourself for the cause. With all the talk of sexy outfits and getting inside, I was beginning to get worried.

But I have been reassured by your description of the new teeth cleaning procedures he would have to resort to.

You and Sadie are naughty ladies.

nono

they are very naughty diane, but they are bl***y funny Laffin Laffin Laffin my sides are killing me


minx x

I wouldn't sacrifice myself to him in a million years,although i must admit if i thought i could help where Madeleine was concerned i would go around there for sure.You like the teeth cleaning process???LOL.Me to,my aunt says that a lot,she also says...............''i will kick him that hard between the legs he will get hemorrhoids in this throat'' affraid .......not sure who she is referring to when she uses that phrase, just some random guy who puts her in a mood probably........but im glad im a woman!!! Laffin
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by sadie on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 am

:flashermac: laffin2 :flashermac: laffin2

Clairesy, You are norty leading me on!
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by sadie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 am

This is a Eureeka moment for me!


Have been 'google earthing' again in Morocco. Had Hewlett crossed from Spain to Morocco by regular ferry the usual port of entry to Morocco would be Tangiers.

Had he crossed by freighter there are three ports that he might have disembarked at. Tangiers, Cueda or the open port of Tetuan.

If you remember, the open port at Tetuan is a few miles North of the city of Tetuan and this city is considered, by some, to be a lawless place. We talked about Tetuan in the thread about the photograph showing the group walking along near Zinat. There was a photograph that we examined very carefully, if you remember, and where we thought that we recognised people, including Madeleine.

Had Hewlett disembarked at any of these ports, he would have taken a road that went VERY close to where that photograph was taken as he travelled to Chefchaouen.

++++++++++++

I am unable to post the GEarth images; it is too techno for me, so I will try and describe the situation. Maybe someone who is clever can post the images please.

+++++++++++++

I am going to base everything on the spot where that photograph was taken near Zinat. May i suggest that you get a pencil and paper and draw to a large scale what I am trying to explain.

1) Draw the top half of a pitch fork with its u-shape at the top and part of the handle going down vertically. Do it very simply with just a single curved line to represent the prongs (like we draw stick men). Just use one vertical line to represent the handle. These lines can now be used to represent the road system in the pertinent region of N Morocco. The ocean is to the north of Tangiers and Cueta and to the North east of Tetuan if you want to show it. it isn't really necesssary to show that.

2) label the tip of the LH prong Tangiers. Label the LH prong itself with the road Number - N2. This LH prong represents the road N2

3) Label the tip of the RH prong as Cueta. Label the RH prong with the road number - N13. The RH prong represents the road N13

4) From the tip of the RH prong move down the N13 until you are just a bit short of the junction where the prongs meet the handle. Put a mark here and label this Tetuan

5) Mark the vertical line (the handle) as the road number N2. This road goes from Tangiers to Chefchaoun and beyond

6) A short distance down the handle (N2), fairly close to the junction of the handle to the prongs, put a mark just to the right of the road. Label this mark Zinat
Zinat is where the photograph of people walking was taken.

7) Go further down the handle and mark a spot to the right of this road (N2). Label this Chefchauoen
Chefchaouen was where Hewlett camped for several weeks, beginning several weeks after Madeleine went missing until a short time before the group walking photograph was taken (please check this last date - am doing this bit from memory). This was where he had the conversations about Madeleine with a couple who contacted the police about him.

Now distances: all are approximate and as the crow flies. I intend to measure everything from Zinat where the controversial group photo was taken.

Please put the distances on your map.

Zinat to Chefchaouen approx 25 miles
Zinat to Tetuan approx 10 miles
Zinat to Tetuan Port approx 17 miles
Zinat to Tangiers approx 30 miles
Zinat to Cueda approx 30 miles

Ok, now you might have to fiddle a little with the position of Chechauoen to get it in the right spot. If you have a proper map to compare it to, that would be great.


The Hewletts van almost certainly went to one of these ports. Tangiers, Cueda or Tetuoan; my guess is Tetuan, but that is only a guess. Which ever port it went to, the van had to drive VERY close to Zinat en route to Chefchauoan. The final camping spot was only about 25 miles away from Zinat

Hmm? Does this add fuel to the flames?


All my measurements are only rough, and are as the crow flies.
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by clairesy on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:42 am

View Larger Map



i cant get the actual map on here Sadie for some deluded reason although for now i have posted this...click the above''view larger map''

it will take you to a map of north Africa to the left is the port tanger??,then to the right,if you use the arrows and zoom in and out etc you will se what your talking about the N1 road and N13 road etc to zinat.

I know Hewlett said he got to Morocco for free as a mate of his or someone he knows anyway,works on the port and allowed them through so....Hmmm


Last edited by clairesy on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by AlexG on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:48 am

Deleted


Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by clairesy on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 am

the on,.y prob is tanga is the longest way to get to Morocco although if he got on for free,with no checks etc...would he have done that to be safe.
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by Rosie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:56 am

sadie wrote:So right Clairesy.

Nobody, who knows about it, trusts them any more. Their fault!........ Or, their Head Honchos fault, because, where I come from, the top guy carries the buck! This is only right, because he probably instructs the way to do things - as he maybe instructed his officers to torture Leanor


And thanks Pedro for your feelings.

I have to say that I am very impressed by the Portuguese people on this forum. They are all very brave, IMO, to come on here after seeing what can happen if the PJ want it to.

Just to say, thank you for coming and helping us with our search for Madeleine and for your support to the Mccann family. We all appreciate your help very much. thumbsup2 clapping thankyou


Absolutely! thankyou Beautiful rose

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by sadie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:06 am

clairesy wrote:View Larger Map

Brilliant clairesy, thanks:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=zinat+morocco&sll=53.956086,-4.042969&sspn=11.497613,27.597656&ie=UTF8&ll=35.737595,-5.245972&spn=0.993417,1.724854&t=h&z=9

All the main places are shown on this map. The red balloon with 'A' in it is Zinat (group photograph taken herephotograph) and Chefchauon (Hewlett camped) is on the vertical line below Zinat and somewhere where the red road number N13 is shown.

He had to go right by Zinat unless he drove many many miles. No decent roads go West to East over the mountains, so we can forget the Atlantic ports. I will just look again to see if there are any Mediteranean ports East of Tetuan capable of berthing freighters and unloading big vans.

Thanks again clairesy.
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by jean on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:47 am

My feeling, as it has been since the day I saw that photograph, is that it was Madeleine on the back of the gypsy type woman. The group were travellers, who else would have a wheelbarrow with suitcases, and what seemed to be all their worldly goods, on it? If all this is true about Hewlett, he was approached by gypsies to sell them his little girl (who by a startling coincidence is the image of Madeleine). He had been snooping around Praia da Luz and had spotted Madeleine, so he and his 'wife' took her, and hot footed across to Morocco to sell her to the gypsies. My gut feeling is that, as I have said before, she is being groomed to steal and beg for them. I hope to God she hasn't come to any harm, and she will soon be home.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Location : knutsford cheshire
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by sadie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 pm

jean wrote:My feeling, as it has been since the day I saw that photograph, is that it was Madeleine on the back of the gypsy type woman. The group were travellers, who else would have a wheelbarrow with suitcases, and what seemed to be all their worldly goods, on it? If all this is true about Hewlett, he was approached by gypsies to sell them his little girl (who by a startling coincidence is the image of Madeleine). He had been snooping around Praia da Luz and had spotted Madeleine, so he and his 'wife' took her, and hot footed across to Morocco to sell her to the gypsies. My gut feeling is that, as I have said before, she is being groomed to steal and beg for them. I hope to God she hasn't come to any harm, and she will soon be home.

Jean, hi

Have you read our thread about it? We went much further than that!
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New British Suspect

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum