Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Detectives Looking For a British Suspect?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Detectives Looking For a British Suspect?

Post by AlexG on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:49 pm

deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:16 am

AlexG wrote:

There are plenty of reasons to think that Madeleine is not dead but is being kept prisoner somewhere, for a start, her body has not been found and I feel sure it would have been by now if she had died.

Yeah, the issue is that if she is kept prisoner of a single guy (only him knows the truth) there will be almost impossible to get to him.
But yes, it would be nice to see Scotland Yard involved on the case. If that could help, then why not ?
Again, i wished for the case to be solved as soon as possible, it's just that as time wents by i'm losing hope.

im not so sure alex...single people still have plenty of folk who know them,family friends etc and someone out there will know the person who as madeleine.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:32 am

Alex, once again I disagree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:34 am

About Scotland Yard, bring the Yard immediately.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:39 am

Pedro Silva wrote:About Scotland Yard, bring the Yard immediately.

hi Pedro i agree with you...im just soo blooming frustrated that the yard hasn't been brought in before.It annoys me sometimes when things like this happen.

i just wish that back when madeleine went missing everything was done to find her immediately.And not left until the last resort..........these guys should have been on this case in may 2007

and not only in madeleines case.I believe every missing person weather it is a child or an adult deserves to be found and should be given the very very best in order to help find them.

Time is important and you don't have time to mess about when a person is in danger.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:50 am

I agree with you my friend Clairesy, yes, every missing child or adult deserves to be found, deserves only the best in order to help find them, about Yard, that was one of the ideas I sent to PJ at the early stages of the investigation.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:10 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:11 am

Deleted

AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 am

Contrary to your opinion, I still think this can be solved.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:52 am

Deleted

AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:29 am

In a way I feel the same way as Alex. If a lone person took Madeleine it may be practically impossible to find her. I also agree that because she was taken at such a young age, she will by now have practically forgotten who her parents are, and will have adapted to her 'new' life (whatever it may be). We still think of her as a tiny three/four year old, but she is now well on the way to being seven years old and will have changed dramatically in the last 2+ years. I also agree with Clare, that if the publicity is seen to have died down the person who took her may feel a bit braver and as Jaycee was allowed out so may Madeleine. It only takes one person to recognise her and report it to the authorities. The only worrying thing is that if this happens somewhere in Portugal, will the Portuguese police take action, especially after the disgusting way they have reacted from day one. At this moment in time this feeling of limbo is so frustrating, but I know that I will keep believing that she will be found one day and will be reunited with her family. If anyone has read Matthew James in the last week, they will see that he feels the same way too.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:04 am

I read Matthew James and I agree with him. And I agree about the Portuguese police - I'm not convinced that they would investigate any phone calls from people claiming to see Madeleine but then rather than contact the Portuguese police, I hope they would call the Find Madeleine number.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:21 pm

hi alex,

i know what your saying,and its disheartening that no positive lead as come up yet.But i think thats exactly what the abductors would want.When this case fades away to the backgrounds of people minds and Madeleine is no longer being searched for,she will become another statistic.Left,forgotten(but not by her family) and still in a place she doesn't belong.

every now and then my guts turns over when i think of madeleine because i have followed it from the start and we have all got used to seeing her face etc in the news and hearing the latest news etc.Talking about her, blogging about the case, trying to help find her etc etc

But every now and then my heart skips a beat and my tummy turns over when i actually get stuck in a thought of what Madeleine is doing right now,where is she?is she being treated properly? As she been hurt?is she being hurt? what is going through her little mind? as she given up all hope of of seeing her mammy and daddy again?Does she think she was taken because no one loved her or wanted her?Does she know everyone is looking for her??Is she sat,right now,in a room lonely,crying, and wanting to be home?

they are the reasons i think we all must keep going.

It breaks my heart when i imagine a life like that for someone i love.I cant imagine being in the mccanns shoes.Im not sure i could cope.I would be constantly worried about what is happening to them.I think it would definitely drive me insane.I wouldn't be a very nice person to talk to if i was in their shoes............. fearing for the safety of a loved one day in day out not being able to help them and find them.Not being able to stop their pain.Not being able to hold them and tell them they are safe now.Not knowing if they are even alive.Searching endlessly but still not getting any closer to finding them.

It would seriously mess up my head and i think i would have to be sectioned to be honest. I couldn't get through each day not knowing where they were or if they were ok.Grrrrrrrrr i just hope they find her soon.Why does god allow such horrors to happen to people.There are plenty of crazy criminals out there who murder folk and hurt them that can take the place of all ose who have to suffer everyday.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 am

WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SHE IS FOUND.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:09 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:07 am

I'm with you 100% Pedro!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Thank you my friend Jean.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:51 pm

quote="Pedro Silva"]WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SHE IS FOUND.[/quote]

Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 am

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ToSNMfvGmLU/R3LKAA1co_I/AAAAAAAAA6c/1ad7EzYhZu4/s320/Christian+Ridout.jpg

is this poker face ??
Last Paedophile On Madeleine McCann List Ruled Out

9:13am UK, Friday December 28, 2007
The last UK paedophile wanted for questioning by Portuguese police over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has been cleared.

Madeleine McCann

British police had given their Portuguese counterparts a list of 52 British paedophiles who had links to Portugal.
Detectives had already discounted the involvement of 51 of them but had not been able to track down the final one.
However, the unnamed man has now been located, questioned and cleared of any involvement.
The paedophile was able to give an alibi for his whereabouts on May 3, the day Madeleine, now four, was snatched from her family's holiday apartment in Praia Da Luz.
Portuguese newspaper Correio Da Manha reported: "All British paedophiles have been investigated and acquitted."
Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate, said the discovery of the final man on the list showed that the police were doing their job.
But he added: "There are also people who aren't on any list who need to be traced."
There are reports that police are keen to trace another Briton called Christian Ridout, who is also known as DJ Shifty.
The 32-year-old, who has been accused of sending sexually explicit text messages to a 12-year-old girl, is reported to have been working at his parents' pub, The Plough And Harrow, close to where Madeleine went missing.
Meanwhile, Gerry and Kate McCann may have to wait another six months before they find out why they were made suspects.
They had been expecting to find out on January 3, when it was anticipated that detectives would be forced to lift secrecy restrictions.
But it is now thought that the public prosecutor will seek an extension, giving police another three months before they have to reveal why the couple were named as suspects.

if you read this he isnt the last paedo it says they are also keen to trace

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top