Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by vee8 on Mon May 18, 2009 4:50 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/18/maddy-is-alive-believes-ex-cop-hunting-missing-madeleine-mccann-115875-21367741/

Maddy is alive, believes ex-cop hunting missing Madeleine McCann

Madeleine McCann is still alive and was snatched by someone who wanted a child to love, claims the ex-policeman hunting her.
David Edgar today reveals why he is convinced the youngster is not dead – while dismissing all other theories so far put forward about her disappearance.
The 52-year-old dad-of-two believes Madeleine was simply “in the wrong place at the wrong time” when she was kidnapped from her holiday flat at Praia da Luz on May 2007, aged three.
Mr Edgar spoke as her parents Kate and Gerry prepared to sue disgraced former Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral over “offensive” claims they were involved in her disappearance.
He said: “Everybody hopes she has been taken by someone who wanted a child to take care of. That’s also my theory because it is supported by obvious facts.”
He said other claims about what happened do not stand up.
- Taken by child traffickers: Former RUC and Cheshire officer Mr Edgar, who has more than 30 years’ experience investigating murders, kidnappings and sex crimes, said: “There has been a huge reward offered. One of the gang would have broken ranks by now and come forward for the money.”

- Abducted by paedophile: “Most child-abusers dump the body quickly and near the scene with little or no attempt to hide it. It’s a statistical fact. No trace of Madeleine, or her clothing, was found in a search.”
- Wandered off and fell down a hole:“The Portuguese searched the drainage tunnels. Again, no body.”
- Stumbled into the clutches of a paedophile: “A three-year-old is out in the street and comes across an abductor who happens to be walking by? It doesn’t happen. Most people seeing a child out in nightclothes take them to look for the parents.”
- Parents killed her and dumped the body: “Not the slightest shred of evidence.”
Mr Edgar added: “There are good grounds for believing Madeleine is alive. I can justify it by the evidence.”
Kate and Gerry will take legal action against Amaral over his comments in a book he wrote.
The couple, of Rothley, Leics, said: “These are unfounded and grossly defamatory claims.”
Kate and Gerry are today due to mark International Missing Children’s Day in London by joining other families who have lost youngsters.
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by clairesy on Mon May 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Well i certainly hope he right, although imo a childless couple wanting child would have chosen one of the twins.If they wanted a little blond child to love then amilie was right there beside her,a smaller younger child,just a baby would have surly been more appealing to a childless couple wanting to bring up a child??But im no pro so of course cant talk with my police officers hat, on although i do agree with him that its probably unlikely she wandered out straight into the hands of a child abductor who just happened to be walking by.

BUT...........as for cops searching tunnels and drainage etc....are they 100% sure? The rubbish tips certainly weren't searched were they???Or thats what we have always been made to believe.

A childless couple? That fabulous if this is true,and i hope hes right.But i would like to hear his reasons as to why they wouldn't have taken sean or amilie instead.They were also in that room.

As for peadophile rings...............someone breaking the rules for the reward etc etc........that's all fine and dandy but what if the reason no one as come forward is because they dont want the reward? And if the mccanns were watched and stalked on holiday by a peadophile or someone acting on behalf of a ring etc then they probably would have received their money by now for safe delivery of Madeleine to the ring. Of course i hope she isnt with these sorts of sickos.

I hope shes with a loving caring family somewhere, being treated like a princess.But again i would like to hear this cops reasons why Madeleine hasn't popped up by now in a school somewhere.Noone is going to be able to bring this child up comfortably.Shes to much known to the world.The mark in her eye is a prominent give away and some call it the mark of Madeleine to!!

If someone as got Madeleine then i would imagine they haven't taken her too far yet because she is being look for.Bit of a shame considering they only want a child a love? And if thats the case then i would also imagine somewhere beating away in their bodies they have a heart and by now would have cracked under all the pressure and left Madeleine somewhere to be found and taken back home after realising they have no chance of keeping her for ever as their own child. I just don't buy the childless couple wanting to love and bring up a child of their own theory.

But given all that this cop,after all, is the one working on the case and with the dumbness surrounding the childless theory(imo anyway) i wonder why hes saying it???Do they know?Have they found something or finally got something to indicate this for sure?If thats the case then this is good news!!!
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by vee8 on Mon May 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Personally I prefer to look on the bright side. These guys have over thirty years exemplary service each behind them, and if they say she's still alive, then that's all I can hear. The finer points can be discussed at length, but if they say she's alive, then I believe them. I'm sure they are privy to much more information than we are, and a lot of it is almost certainly too sensitive for public viewing. I have never doubted her wellbeing anyway, so it fits with my own gut feeling. And think how big this planet is. Is madeleine so well known everywhere? Is there a quiet corner of the globe where she could have been hidden, in plain sight? Remember, her eye defect is very rare but not by any means unique. A bit of waffle could soon turn an inquisitive member of the public away. Nope, I'm as sure now as I ever was that she's alive somewhere, and unharmed.
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by clairesy on Mon May 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi vee8,

that's what im saying,they have more experience which is why i ask how they are so adamant she is alive well and safe with a family.Seems they have info they haven't let out???Maybe....... For me it seems a little unlikely she is with a family somewhere. However im not a pro,i dont know what details they have about her abduction in their hands.For them to say that they not only believe she is alive BUT also with a family who wanted a child somewhere, makes me wonder what they know now?

Because in all honesty whats the chances of that? Children who are abducted usually do turn up somewhere either dead or have been given a terrible time by their abductors,or have been used for something else....like the smart case...where the girl was taken not to be abused,but used to practice some crazy religion alongside her abductors! Crazy. I know there are cases where kids have been taken to be placed with a family somewhere but Madeleine??near luz??being soo known to everyone? im not sure

And yer there are places in the world where people don't have access to tv's and media etc,tucked away in a corner somewhere where Madeleine might possibly be able to fit in and mingle with normal folk,with her new family and not be seen as a missing child.However if that's the case i wonder why these detectives also believe she is still near pdl? Because in Portugal of all places i would imagine Madeline is a very well known child as she is in the uk.

It just seems odd that they say she is alive,with a family who wanted a child to love,yet in pdl or near there? Wouldn't this family have given her up by now,dropped her off somewhere?Or been noticed by neighbours or family and friends as suddenly having a blond child who is a spitting image of the missing British girl Madeleine mccann. Im not wanting for Madeleine to be with peadophiles,thats the last place i would ever want any child to be.I just don't buy the loving family theory,its always been a bit much for me to get my head around.Of course that would be nice and i hope she is with a loving family somewhere.If so i would imagine the family are very very isolated and maybe live in the middle of nowhere near luz(as detectives believe) and doesn't take her to school,but instead lives off the land,teachers her themselves what they think is important to life's basic necessities........ and enjoys life that way.I suppose its possible after all there's a guy in wales who lives in a grass house with no electric etc or water.............he as no children however lives completely off the land refuses to eat any food for shops and doesn't use the basic things we do like a flushing toilet,shower/bath,cups etc.He uses all his own things. Doesn't even have a settee or tv.Just uses whats there in the natural world to get by. Maybe they should try and eliminate anyone in the are who lives that way?? The local council surly knows of remote houses in and around luz? Brian mentions farm houses???I a remote area near luz??

I don't know,i just find it a bit crazy, but then these types of folk are crazy aint they......... and understanding whats going on in the heads of crazy people isn't on my agenda of things i would like do either. Bit scary for my liking.
But i just wish if detectives were so sure she was nearby to luz that they would get their butts in there and find her because if someone does have her near to luz they are not likely to be hanging around for long once they get wind the detectives are onto them.
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by dianeh on Tue May 19, 2009 9:09 am

My thoughts are that the detective believes that Madeleine is with a family (ie illegal adoption) because none of the other alternatives seem to be possible.

This is the exact reasoning that I have used, but unlike the detective I think that a paedophile ring cannot be ruled out. I do not have the faith that a member of the ring would have turned her over for the reward. On the other hand, none of the big operations that have been underway to catch paedophile rings have shown any sign of her.

I dont know what happened to Madeleine after she was abducted, but one thing I certainly agree on, is that Madeleine didnt die in the apartment. She was abducted.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by jean on Tue May 19, 2009 9:41 am

I wonder where the Mirror got this story from. I can bet that it wasn't from the actual 'horses mouth'. It seems to me that the newspapers are doing it again, taking a little bit of what has been said and making it into a sensational news item. I still think and hope with all my heart that she is still alive, and near Praia da Luz, but I truthfully don't think the McCanns are any nearer finding her than they were on 3 May two years ago. I really do hope that I am wrong!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Location : knutsford cheshire
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by dianeh on Tue May 19, 2009 9:54 am

Jean

Dont be upset but I hope you are wrong too.

I have been wondering why the detectives are talking to the press. I dont believe that they would tip their hand and let the captors know what they are up to. But since they seem to be talking, I wonder why? Are articles such as this just a smokescreen? Since the articles seem to quote the detectives directly, I tend to dismiss that the press are exagerating the words of the detectives, but who knows?
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by Rosie on Tue May 19, 2009 10:21 am

I have my doubts about this too and I also wondered why the detective seems to be talking freely to a Mirror reporter, albeit this Mirror reporter happens to be a very good journalist and he is not given to "fancifying" things like this, especially concerning missing children.

There is one possible scenario where a couple may have wanted a child of Madeleine's age etc. If they had lost a child to illness and the child was around Madeleine's age, size and colouring and looks, then this child would fit in with the family image, ie passports, education etc etc nit all families have extended family's who may have blown the whistle on them either. They would not have known about her eye when she was abducted. They also could now have her completely brainwashed and speaking another language, so even if she is appraoched now, 2 years older lookng very different and speaking anouther language, the eye defect will not be that much of a problem.

I can understand this, but then Clairesy makes another good point, if the detectives think this, then why do they think she is still very close by? If she is then she has been kept inside for 2 years, probably hidden, but how long can this be kept up?

I actually think she is alive and is still in Portugal, this has always nagged away at me.

As for people challenging people with a child resembling Madeleine, well so many people have been ridiculed for their efforts that I do not think that many people would report it now for fear of being ridiculed too, this is what is meant by the words of Amaral impeding the investigation.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue May 19, 2009 7:29 pm

More speculation from the press, more stuff to sell newspapers.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by clairesy on Tue May 19, 2009 8:25 pm

dianeh wrote:My thoughts are that the detective believes that Madeleine is with a family (ie illegal adoption) because none of the other alternatives seem to be possible.

This is the exact reasoning that I have used, but unlike the detective I think that a paedophile ring cannot be ruled out. I do not have the faith that a member of the ring would have turned her over for the reward. On the other hand, none of the big operations that have been underway to catch paedophile rings have shown any sign of her.

I dont know what happened to Madeleine after she was abducted, but one thing I certainly agree on, is that Madeleine didnt die in the apartment. She was abducted.

I feel that if a peadophile ring were to have Madeleine in their clutches(hope they haven't) then a reward is out of the question because to them they have their reward.Some of these guys would pay for a child so to receive a reward to hand her over might be out of the question.All they are actually going to be doing by handing her over would be getting themselves into trouble.Why would they want to hand her over for a reward when they have just got a child they would have payed god knows how much for???.
Thats just another thought of mine,im not sure how these sickos work with money etc.But i do know that they are heartless cold b"stards who don't have concern for the child at all,only their own feelings safety and anonymity from being caught.

They live in a secret world.Thats why cops all over work frantically to find them and get into their 'world' of secret codes and web sites etc.The only way out for these kids is through being helped, found and rescued etc by others.........noone within the ring is going to come forward and say whats going on(very unliekly anyway imo) These guys know they are doing wrong,they know they are a sick breed of humans,and they aint about to let us know who they are.

BUT...im not pro,i dont know how the statistc lie with this sort of thing.But i think its unlikely a ring member would come forward.

Not long after Madeline vanished i know they run a facial recognition scan on the WWW.They done this in the hope that maybe the scan would pick up madeleines face incase someone had put her onto the web.It showed nothing.I dont know if it would show her face now although with her altering through age im not sure they could get an accurate result anyway.
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by Catkins on Wed May 20, 2009 12:13 am

dianeh wrote:My thoughts are that the detective believes that Madeleine is with a family (ie illegal adoption) because none of the other alternatives seem to be possible.

This is the exact reasoning that I have used, but unlike the detective I think that a paedophile ring cannot be ruled out. I do not have the faith that a member of the ring would have turned her over for the reward. On the other hand, none of the big operations that have been underway to catch paedophile rings have shown any sign of her.

I dont know what happened to Madeleine after she was abducted, but one thing I certainly agree on, is that Madeleine didnt die in the apartment. She was abducted.
I'm with you on this Dianeh............I also think people would value their lives more than money and be too afraid to speak up !!
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by littleminx on Wed May 20, 2009 9:51 pm

god i hope they are right and maddie is alive and well, can you remember murats auntie or cousin (not sure) didnt she work for an adoption agency? i dno why but i cant help thinking r murat knows something. why cant english police interview murat? that man changed his story so many times!! is the woman his auntie! cousin or maybe sister!! because wasnt something said about her calling him her brother? something just dont add up with his family!!

something that sticks in my mind... merlin said.. you cant see the wood through the trees... brian said... its under your nose..

this case deffo needs to be re opened, but with english police working with portuguese police, cause i think the answers are right there, its just needs people to come forward and tell the TRUTH.
avatar
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Age : 50
Location : west midlands
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu May 21, 2009 2:57 am

littleminx wrote:god i hope they are right and maddie is alive and well, can you remember murats auntie or cousin (not sure) didnt she work for an adoption agency? i dno why but i cant help thinking r murat knows something. why cant english police interview murat? that man changed his story so many times!! is the woman his auntie! cousin or maybe sister!! because wasnt something said about her calling him her brother? something just dont add up with his family!!

something that sticks in my mind... merlin said.. you cant see the wood through the trees... brian said... its under your nose..

this case deffo needs to be re opened, but with english police working with portuguese police, cause i think the answers are right there, its just needs people to come forward and tell the TRUTH.

Hiya Minxy,

I feel exactly the same as you about a certain family and yes you are right, I believe it is his "aunt" that has something to do with an adoption agency!
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by Catkins on Thu May 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
littleminx wrote:god i hope they are right and maddie is alive and well, can you remember murats auntie or cousin (not sure) didnt she work for an adoption agency? i dno why but i cant help thinking r murat knows something. why cant english police interview murat? that man changed his story so many times!! is the woman his auntie! cousin or maybe sister!! because wasnt something said about her calling him her brother? something just dont add up with his family!!

something that sticks in my mind... merlin said.. you cant see the wood through the trees... brian said... its under your nose..

this case deffo needs to be re opened, but with english police working with portuguese police, cause i think the answers are right there, its just needs people to come forward and tell the TRUTH.

Hiya Minxy,

I feel exactly the same as you about a certain family and yes you are right, I believe it is his "aunt" that has something to do with an adoption agency!
Sally Eveleigh.........
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by Rosie on Fri May 22, 2009 1:32 am

The way this man stumbled over his relatives in an audio I listened to, was a bit strange especially when I have heard Sally Everleigh doing exactly the same and describing Robert as her cousin before correcting herslef and describing him as her nephew! Apparently he is her nephew, and then in another report I read recently I saw Robert Murat describe Sally as his cousin. Which is it?

Do the members of this family not actually know how they are related to each other?

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by Catkins on Fri May 22, 2009 1:58 am

Rosiepops wrote:The way this man stumbled over his relatives in an audio I listened to, was a bit strange especially when I have heard Sally Everleigh doing exactly the same and describing Robert as her cousin before correcting herslef and describing him as her nephew! Apparently he is her nephew, and then in another report I read recently I saw Robert Murat describe Sally as his cousin. Which is it?

Do the members of this family not actually know how they are related to each other?
Not sure about that one either...Does she still run the Children Adoption place in Exeter was it ?.....
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by littleminx on Fri May 22, 2009 8:11 am

Rosiepops wrote:The way this man stumbled over his relatives in an audio I listened to, was a bit strange especially when I have heard Sally Everleigh doing exactly the same and describing Robert as her cousin before correcting herslef and describing him as her nephew! Apparently he is her nephew, and then in another report I read recently I saw Robert Murat describe Sally as his cousin. Which is it?

Do the members of this family not actually know how they are related to each other?


there is deffo something not wright with this family, i for sure think they all need to be checked out again? but by the right authority!!! and deffo not fat boy and friends...
avatar
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Age : 50
Location : west midlands
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine is alive, say ex-detectives.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum