Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

REPEAT OPRAH -ON NOW -SKY 277

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPEAT OPRAH -ON NOW -SKY 277

Post by sadie on Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 am

IF YOU MISSED IT REPEAT ON NOW SKY 277 DIVA+1
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: REPEAT OPRAH -ON NOW -SKY 277

Post by clairesy on Wed May 06, 2009 8:13 am

sadie wrote:IF YOU MISSED IT REPEAT ON NOW SKY 277 DIVA+1

Hmmmmm well how about if you missed it and cant blooming get DIVA TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a cr@p name for a tv channel anyway....sounds like they saying ts for divs Laffin Laffin
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn on Wed May 06, 2009 9:42 pm

Here in Switzerland we are not supposed to get Sky (Shush .. we do anyway and Sky still gets its money). Diva channel though had lots of crackles on it but I watched the whole thing.
It's incredible how anyone can continue to pick apart this case & still try so hard to make us sane people believe the McCann's are guilty .. these assinine theories are still being rehashed.

I remain hopeful .. it's not too late for Madeleine if she still lives; she can be rescued & can resume the life she had before. Her parents are trying so hard for her.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Wed May 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi marilin,

thats right.Madeleine could very well still be alive,and although most poeple have probably thought of the worst,i have thought that she could be dead many of times,although i hold onto the hope she isnt and that she will be found soon, that a new lead will come in and detectives will truly be on her trail.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Wed May 06, 2009 11:40 pm

Marilyn Switzerland wrote:Here in Switzerland we are not supposed to get Sky (Shush .. we do anyway and Sky still gets its money). Diva channel though had lots of crackles on it but I watched the whole thing.
It's incredible how anyone can continue to pick apart this case & still try so hard to make us sane people believe the McCann's are guilty .. these assinine theories are still being rehashed.

I remain hopeful .. it's not too late for Madeleine if she still lives; she can be rescued & can resume the life she had before. Her parents are trying so hard for her.

Hi marilyn

Is that a real word or a Marilyn special? Laffin
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn on Thu May 07, 2009 12:29 am

sadie wrote:
Marilyn Switzerland wrote:Here in Switzerland we are not supposed to get Sky (Shush .. we do anyway and Sky still gets its money). Diva channel though had lots of crackles on it but I watched the whole thing.

Hi marilyn

Is that a real word or a Marilyn special? Laffin

A real word .. should be spelled Asinine .. but it means the same thing when spelled Assinine (urban speak) .. stupid, dumb. Here are a few Assinine quotes, which are really Asinine .. lol!

My cat's breath smells like cat food!"
-Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
- Dan Quayle
"...more and more of our imports are coming from overseas."
-George W. Bush
"To have your niece die in your arms is the greatest gift from god"
-Celine Dion
"It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment, it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
- Dan Quayle

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu May 07, 2009 12:41 am

pmsl...........yer i can see what you mean now!!!!!11 geez even i can see how dim they sound lol
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top