Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Amaral's new investigations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amaral's new investigations

Post by maria on Fri May 01, 2009 6:52 am

Just heard on the news. Gonšalo Amaral is sponsoring a team of old/retired policemen, foreigners living around here, to reinitiate the investigation. His intent, he says, is to force the Atorney General to reopen the case 'which was abruptly closed due to political pressures, as you know', his words. I believe he is doing this to deduct expenses with the 'team' from his income taxes... happydance happydance happydance

Well, now you know.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral's new investigations

Post by vee8 on Fri May 01, 2009 6:53 am

Boy is HE in for a surprise!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Vee

Post by maria on Fri May 01, 2009 6:55 am

Boy YOU'r fast!
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Fri May 01, 2009 6:57 am

No flies on me, Maria!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Fri May 01, 2009 9:56 pm

maria wrote:Just heard on the news. Gonšalo Amaral is sponsoring a team of old/retired policemen, foreigners living around here, to reinitiate the investigation. His intent, he says, is to force the Atorney General to reopen the case 'which was abruptly closed due to political pressures, as you know', his words. I believe he is doing this to deduct expenses with the 'team' from his income taxes... happydance happydance happydance

Well, now you know.
Did he ever do as he said he would Maria..Donate money from the "Book" to childrens charities ?........... affraid Probably not.........
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

I thought I should post it here

Post by maria on Thu May 07, 2009 4:26 am

Sky Life of crime, 06/05/2009

If you were wondering why there was no interview with former Algarve police chief Goncalo Amaral in our recent Madeleine coverage, here's why.

His agent emailed us: "Since he left Policia Judiciaria his main concern is to reveal to the general public the facts (which) occured during the investigation."

Then he wrote: "He will be available, but will charge a fee of 80.000 euros VAT."

Yeah, we wondered if he meant 80 euros, too.

We didn't wonder for long.

Nem pensar, Jose!

Last edited by maria on Thu May 07, 2009 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Thu May 07, 2009 4:46 am

What if the meaning of the phrase Nem pasar, Jose, Maria? I've just put this info (Amaral charging 80 Euros which equals more than $100,000 US dollars on Oprah's blog and I'm getting a reaction from Annaspart....
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

I thought I should post it here

Post by maria on Thu May 07, 2009 4:58 am

(Sorry, I thought it was a reference to the 'Fawlty Towers', but in good portuguese)

Nem pensar, JosÚ! means 'No way', 'Not in your lifetime', 'Your joking, right?' 'Pulling my leg?' and all the variations you can find in English.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu May 07, 2009 5:32 am

maria wrote:(Sorry, I thought it was a reference to the 'Fawlty Towers', but in good portuguese)

Nem pensar, JosÚ! means 'No way', 'Not in your lifetime', 'Your joking, right?' 'Pulling my leg?' and all the variations you can find in English.

Even ones like go fook a duck??? Laffin Laffin Laffin
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael on Thu May 07, 2009 5:48 am

clairesy wrote:
maria wrote:(Sorry, I thought it was a reference to the 'Fawlty Towers', but in good portuguese)

Even ones like go fook a duck??? Laffin Laffin Laffin

Laffin Laffin Laffin
Gawd is there no stopping this man. Has the taste of ill gained money off the back of a missing child made him yarn for more. I think before he wastes his time, trying to get the case re opened for investigation, he might want to set aside some time to answer some pressing questions being raised right about now.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 am

Yes Clairesy!!!!
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Thu May 07, 2009 7:01 am

Maria, will Amaral have access to all the PJ files?
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Thu May 07, 2009 7:04 am

calcite51 wrote:Maria, will Amaral have access to all the PJ files?

Calcite, I hope not, why should he? He was sacked but you can bet he's got his finger in the pie's.
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Thu May 07, 2009 7:04 am

Sure, and eventually documents that he 'kept' just in case...

Chris, you'r so naive...
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Thu May 07, 2009 7:06 am

maria wrote:Sure, and eventually documents that he 'kept' just in case...

Chris, you'r so naive...

Can anyone request to see the police files then?
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu May 07, 2009 7:07 am

god i hope not calcite.... mind you with police like him on the case may just as well let any one see them
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Thu May 07, 2009 7:10 am

Well, not exactly... But let's say that he 'owned' them for some months, had his 'sources' after he left PJ, and there are plenty of rightful receipients of the files willingly copying and distributing them.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Thu May 07, 2009 10:09 am

OK, 80.000 Euros is $80,000 not 80. Geez, I thought everyone over in your part of the world knew this. Good on you Martin for publishing this. Now maybe some who idolise him can see him for what he is.

And yes it is roughly $100,000 USD.

So this man who maintains that he only wants to find the truth and find justice for Madeleine can only do interviews for a very large fee.

WTF

Ummm, Im pretty sure that if he was only interested in helping for altruistic reasons, he would be doing the interviews for free. Does he think everyone is stupid?
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Thu May 07, 2009 10:11 am

Maria

In this country, if a retired police officer kept files, or even copies of files, and also received confidential information from acting police officers, they would all be charged with various offences and would without doubt end up in gaol. It has various names but it is all comes under corruption and is very poorly thought of over here.

I have no doubt at all, that if that happened in Australia, he would already be under investigation by the Independent Corruption Commission, as well as by the police for other criminal charges.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Thu May 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Maria, I know this could not happened in Canada either or I'm pretty sure Britain. Once a police officer is off the case, he no longer has access to the files - that's why I'm so surprised that he's starting a new investigation.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 pm

PJ or no PJ, every professional that takes his employer's confidential information or copies of it away from his workplace, is potentially commiting a crime, not to mention 'leaking' it to outsiders, like media. This is the law of this country .

This man should have been object of an inquiry since day one, well, day two, of this investigation. He has plenty to answer about.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu May 07, 2009 8:47 pm

IMO if someone as information that can help another person(or so they think can help anyway) regardless of who that person is and their situation then they help them.Its normal human instinct to help another person. You don't request money to do so.
The sheer fact that certain folk are requesting money....or making money out Madeleine's abduction tells me that these people have other priorities.

And im glad that sky news martin brunts blogs feels the same way!!!

Of course we all know that goncs theories and reasons are a load of codswallop anyway although nevertheless if he feels he as something important to offer this case then why the hell does he feel the need to slap a price tag on that?? Hmmmmmmmm

Other witnesses haven't done that,infact some witnesses have been that upset and annoyed that their information has not been followed up they have taken matters into their own hands........for example Naoual Malhi said she received death threats from people who work for Moroccans crime teams....they told her to keep her mouth shut if she knows whats best for her family!!! But she still traveled to Morocco on her own will for no amount of money to try and find the child she said was madeleine. you can read her story by following the link i have posted here....it truly is shocking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-491875/Witness-saw-Madeleine-Morocco-receives-Mafia-death-threats.html
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri May 08, 2009 9:35 am

Claire

I think you have a very valid point about Gonc and his 'evidence'. I believe he has nothing and these claims are just posturing to get himself onto the tv to earn money and to promote book sales, and also he is setting himself up for a second book. So he has to have other info, or else why would anyone buy a second book.

He is so transparent.

And if he has info that he has withheld, then he should be charged with perverting the course of justice. He cant have it both ways, he either has nothing and is only promoting himself or he is guilty of withholding information. The truth will come out eventually. I hope he is prepared.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top