Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry

Post by dianeh on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:49 am

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/ny-etcasey0413,0,6390414.story

Above is link to a little article about upcoming Oprah interviews. Three biggies are George and Cindy Anthony, Elizabeth Edwards (wife of Presidential Candidate John Edwards) and you guessed it, Kate & Gerry McCann.

Winfrey's people announced the exclusive for May with two others: On May 4, Kate and Gerry McCann, the parents of missing Madeleine McCann, talk to Winfrey.

We here in Aus dont get Oprah at the same time but if it is a prime time show, we will get it within a couple of weeks. I will keep an eye out for it, but if anyone sees it on YouTube, I would be grateful if the link could be put in here, so we can all watch it.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry on Oprah

Post by calcite51 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:14 pm

I will be watching this interview for sure - Good for Oprah. I know she will be compassionate and understanding as she interviews this couple.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry

Post by vee8 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Gonzo, you can STICK your sad little cocumentary where the sun don't shine, Oprah knows the truth. I remember the anti's, ages ago, firstly saying they hoped Oprah WOULD interview them, because she would be ruthless! Then they said Kate and Gerry would never have the guts to do it. well, lookie here, they are going to do it, and finally put all those pathetic rumours to rest. way to go, Kate and Gerry!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:59 pm

I feel desperate, really. Where I live there is no cable and I only own a general purpose satelite dish. This means I can't even get all the big american TV channels... In which of them is Oprah?
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:17 pm

maria wrote:I feel desperate, really. Where I live there is no cable and I only own a general purpose satelite dish. This means I can't even get all the big american TV channels... In which of them is Oprah?

Not sure my old Video Recorder works Maria..........will try it and see before May..but then does Oprah's Programmes end upon Youtube...not sure.
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Catkins wrote:
maria wrote:I feel desperate, really. Where I live there is no cable and I only own a general purpose satelite dish. This means I can't even get all the big american TV channels... In which of them is Oprah?

Not sure my old Video Recorder works Maria..........will try it and see before May..but then does Oprah's Programmes end upon Youtube...not sure.

hi maria, dont worry about not seeing oprah as im almost certain it will be posted on youtube, so we can post the link here for you and anyone else who wont get to see it.

minx x
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:58 pm

I agree with you my friend Vee.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Update on Oprah Winfrey show from Sky News

Madeleine's Parents To Appear On Oprah Show

11:52am UK, Wednesday April 15, 2009

Tessa Chapman, Sky News reporter
Madeleine McCann's parents are to be interviewed by Oprah Winfrey to mark the second anniversary of their daughter's disappearance.

The McCanns will appear on US TV to talk about Madeleine

Kate and Gerry McCann will fly to Chicago next week to film a one-hour special with the American chatshow queen.
It will be broadcast on May 3, two years after Madeleine vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
The show will also feature footage from the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children in Washington.
The US charity has produced age-progressed images for the programme to show what Madeleine would look like now, aged five.
Last year the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell denied the couple were at the centre of a bidding war worth 1m between Winfrey and ABC star Barbara Walters.

Chatshow host Oprah Winfrey

Oprah has been asking Mr and Mrs McCann to appear on the show since Madeleine went missing.
But it is understood they thought it was inappropriate while they were still suspects in her disappearance.
Oprah is well-known for featuring high-profile guests and has previously dedicated entire shows to missing children.
In 2007 she interviewed 15-year-oldShawn Hornbeck who was found alive after a four-year kidnap ordeal.
The programme is viewed by millions of people in America and is shown in 144 countries across the world.
Madeleine's parents are said to be hoping it will keep the search for their daughter alive.
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:52 pm

LOL just posted this else where but have deleted it now after finding this thread!!!LOL.....

Well i think another step in the right direction! besides keeping the
search for madeleine very much alive they will also receive much needed
funds for the pot which by all accounts is running out fast.Apparently
by the end of the year there might not be any left to search for
madeleine.

I think the reason it was denied they were offered
this money to go onto the show in the first place was because it would
create a bad feeling amongst a lot of people given that they were still
suspects at that stage. But now with the dreaded pj behind them and the
search for madeleine ongoing i think its a great idea especially as soo
many poeple and soo many countries have access to that show.

fingers crossed for a good outcome!
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Sorry Clairesy,
I only saw the one Diane put up.
So they go next week and it will be shown on the 2nd anniversary of Madeleine's kidnapping.
So much for the sqarking that Gerry and Kate wouldn't be here for the anniversary.
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Yes, another step in the right direction. I agree with you my friend Clairesy.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Oprah

Post by calcite51 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 am

Maria if you google Oprah, you will be directed to her website and you should be able to watch the show the day it is aired - just a thought - hope it works for you.

Last edited by calcite51 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:24 am

HEY BENNETT, ARE YOU READING THIS?! Let's see you try and get THIS show scuppered with one of your pathetic, smarmy online petitions! Oprah will send you away with a log up your a*se!
Laffin
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:30 am

vee8 wrote:HEY BENNETT, ARE YOU READING THIS?! Let's see you try and get THIS show scuppered with one of your pathetic, smarmy online petitions! Oprah will send you away with a log up your a*se!
Laffin

Laffin Vee,

You mean to say he doesn't have one up there already. I thought thats why he walked funny.
He could use some of the booklet money for a ticket, buses run at regular intervals laffin2
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:22 am

I bet you any money you like a copy of the '60 fantasies' is now, even as we speak, winging it's way, via airmail, across the pond to Oprah! Where she will assuredly treat it with the utter contempt it deserves! I just hope he hasn't made her sign for it!!
Laffin
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:00 am

christabel wrote:
vee8 wrote:HEY BENNETT, ARE YOU READING THIS?! Let's see you try and get THIS show scuppered with one of your pathetic, smarmy online petitions! Oprah will send you away with a log up your a*se!
Laffin

Laffin Vee,

You mean to say he doesn't have one up there already. I thought thats why he walked funny.
He could use some of the booklet money for a ticket, buses run at regular intervals laffin2

Laffin Laffin Laffin He does always look troubled doesn't he ?......TWAT computer
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 am

Already the hate brigade have started with the hate messages on the internet site Oprah has for comments and questions. loser

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:58 am

I suppose it was only to be expected. Have you got a link? Maybe we could put the record straight, and let her know they are only an insignificant but vocal minority.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:43 am

vee8 wrote:I suppose it was only to be expected. Have you got a link? Maybe we could put the record straight, and let her know they are only an insignificant but vocal minority.

Here you are Vee,

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/105907
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:58 am

The usual cr*p. Overwhelming evidence the parents killed her. Irrefutable dog indications. The parents sedated their kids. Cr*p, all of it. Still, it's nice to see there are some people shooting the bullshItters down.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Maria, my friend, the film with Oprah will be available at the Find Madeleine website.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Thanks Pedro!
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Oprah Gonc and 24horas

Post by maria on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin According to 24horas front page today Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin , Gonc demanded from Oprah Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin to be present at the show Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin with the McCanns... Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Ae...

But he reckons he will not get an answer to his mail though..................... Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Last edited by maria on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:00 am

Is that pig for real?!! If he ever DID get on there, Oprah would tear him a second ar*ehole!
Laughing

Don't worry gonzo, your time is coming! hitthefan tongueout Ididn'tdoit loser Finger lazygd4nuthn liar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:20 am

NOw that is one post worth putting on Oprah's forum, or perhaps even emailing to the lovely lady herself.

I bet she is happy to know that a man who makes money off of his incompetence is making demands of her.

My guess is he hasnt even contacted the Oprah show. He is just saying that, same as he made the unfounded accusations against Gordon Brown. Because he deals only with friendly press, he knows that no one will challenge him.

But it will come back to hurt him. The press outside of Portugal is just not as obliging.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top