Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Madeleine's astrological chart.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's astrological chart.

Post by vee8 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:57 am

I have a small interest in things astrological, and stumbled on this reciently, so I thought I would share it with you all.

http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/2Ddy4Kgk6D94.htm

I have to be honest though, it goes way deeper than I can understand, and I'm not sure what to make of it all!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's astrological chart.

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:24 am

vee8 wrote:I have a small interest in things astrological, and stumbled on this reciently, so I thought I would share it with you all.

http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/2Ddy4Kgk6D94.htm

I have to be honest though, it goes way deeper than I can understand, and I'm not sure what to make of it all!

Hi Vee, I have a small interest in this too. I had a quick read and the Biography of Madeleine that they have detailed, is quite comprehensive and a good refresher, when I was reading I noted the following quote:-

The occupants of the flat above that from which Madeleine disappeared reported an intruder who apparently had entered with a key. There had been a similar burglary in the complex some weeks earlier. On 17 August, search warrants were signed for the home of a new suspect.

I dont recall this, whether it is something I have forgotten, but do you have any recollection of a new suspect as late as 17th August ? and if so who was it ? I'm drawing a complete blank!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repositioned Tinks Quote Brackets lol)
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:27 am

Sorry Vee, some of my post is in the quote box, dont know what I've done, pmsl.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hi tinks

Post by Rosie on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:38 am

Sorry for butting in, just in case you thought you were going nuts, mental I repositioned your quote box ! highfive

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 pm

I don't understand why more fuss has not been made regarding June Hughes statement !!.....She and her partner rented the apartment on the 14th April.......the maid could still enter the apartment unhindered even when the occupants left their Key in the door so she could not enter like this !!!!!
I only found this statement by accident.....I really don't understand why it wasn't broadcast more...........
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:00 am

Catkins

We have discussed the issue of the maid getting in even with the key in the door on a previous thread. It is significant for a number of reasons, and one of them is that it means the front door could have been used to enter the apartment and then to lock it again as the abductor left. Of course, hard to do if someone working alone and carrying a small child, but it is something that should not have been dismissed. It will be common knowledge amongst the housekeeping staff (and other staff as well) that there are keys at the resort that will let you into a room, even when the front door has the key in it.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 am

Catkins wrote:I don't understand why more fuss has not been made regarding June Hughes statement !!.....She and her partner rented the apartment on the 14th April.......the maid could still enter the apartment unhindered even when the occupants left their Key in the door so she could not enter like this !!!!!
I only found this statement by accident.....I really don't understand why it wasn't broadcast more...........

No I cant understand that either. Anyone would almost think that Amaral excluded what he didn't want hear. He wanted for the abductor to have come in through the window and after all there was only one finger print on the window (after the others were cleaned off) and that was Kates. Proof.

He excluded Jane Tanners sighting as well, and of course, he excluded The Carpenters statement about hearing 'Madeleine Madeleine' whispered, which verified Janes statement.

Oh, of course, I forgot, all British people are liars aren't they? Or is it that all the Brits are being paid by the Mccanns to keep their mouths shut?

Mr Amaral, which is it?...............or are you following an agenda? Why?
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top