Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Where they want to go is concerning though!!

From ADMIN at 3A:

Where do the3arguidos go from here with regards to the Madeleine Forums? Well we have all sat here and on other forums for nearly two years, waiting for Justice to be served in the Madeleine McCann case, we have had hopes that when things are released in the news that Justice is about to start. But sadly with the next piece of news they are dashed.

None of us knows what lies behind the protection of the McCanns, but nobody can deny there is a certain level of protection being given to them. No matter how you look on this, I have never known a missing child case in my life like I have seen with Madeleine.

She has been betrayed by her parents, betrayed by her Government and betrayed by people she thought would protect her. The poor child never stood a chance, all the odds of her getting justice are to be honest stacked against her.

Many British people, those who have not taken the time to search the internet, or go beyond the articles written in the UK media, appear to have the belief that Madeleine's parents are victims in this as well. They need to be asked some things: How can a mother not answer 48 questions the Police ask and maintain she is a victim. Yes, many will say she was told not to answer the questions, then why when they asked the question "Do you know by not answering these questions, you are hindering a Police Investigation", did she not reply No Comment. Because she did not, she replied "YES". In my book that is fully admitting that you are not helping with the investigation and questioning over the disappearance of your child.

We have emailed, we have phoned, we have done petitions. You name we have done it. But still no Justice, we - those that think the parents and friends are not telling the whole truth - need to make a decision and in consequence it involves this forum as we have never publically endorsed any campaigns and have always as a forum maintained a neutral stance.

The question we are asking as a forum entity itself, do we now come off the fence and back out right the people that are trying to get to the truth and to get justice served, Goncalo Amaral, Tony Bennett and The Madeleine Foundation, Duarte Levy, Paulo Reis, and all those seeking to find Justice for Madeleine and the truth? This will mean that the3arguidos Madeleine Forums will solely become Pro Justice forums?

So what does this mean, well it is simple up until now, we have allowed discussions, we have allowed campaigns to be done, but none have been endorsed by the "the3arguidos entity" as a whole, as we have maintained a neutral position. But the changes just mean "the3arguidos entity" actually endorses any campaigns and has our full backing, providing they have been run past the Admin of this forum and been given approval.

We are concerned about doing a poll, as it could be rigged, we all remember the pros claiming victory over the logo poll. So we are leaving this open for discussion amongst the members to voice their opinions as to what way we should go. Therefore if you have objections or are in agreement we will note this from your posts and go from there.

The choice is now yours, as you the members decide which way you want the Admin of this forum to go, we are happy to go with whatever way you wish, if you wish us to still remain neutral we will, if you want us to publicly back campaigns and endorse PRO JUSTICE campaigns we will, the choice now is down to the members, so please discuss.

But one point of note is that we will NOT be discussing any other admin related subjects, only which way the forum goes in respect of endorsing campaigns and people.

My own personal opinion is that I would like to go PRO JUSTICE, because if we allow this case to fall because we do not have a goal, then in my opinion, what is to stop another child being put in harms way in the future.

Whatever you decide, whether we remain neutral or or not the following rules will now be enforced strictly


No more attacking the Poster, new rule attack the Post not the poster.

No outing of active members with regards to their real identities in this forum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:31 pm

Neutral? neutral, neutral!!

3A's neutral Laughing

Pro justice? Depends who's justice and what justice you respect doesn't it? Once again wrapped up in a pretty parcel, tied up with ribbons and bows with a label that says 'For Madeleine'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by vee8 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:23 pm

As you say mod, a new atractive box, but still full of the same dogsh*t. Justice? The only justice they want is vigilante justice. but hey, the arrogant bast*rds don't seem to realise the reputation the 3a's has in the real world. Endoesing any campaign is like the BNP endorsing equal rights for migrants! In other words the kiss of death!
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:57 pm

The Admin at 3A's cannot be trusted, for them to throw this open to their members there must be a hidden agenda.

If they think backing Amaral, Bennett, Reiss, Levy is PRO Justice they are even more deluded then I first thought.

The 3A's are floundering and jumping on the coat tails of the above is not going to help them. Oh dear how the mighty have fallen Laffin Laffin Laffin

Happy Easter 3A's lol!
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Rosie on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:The Admin at 3A's cannot be trusted, for them to throw this open to their members there must be a hidden agenda.

If they think backing Amaral, Bennett, Reiss, Levy is PRO Justice they are even more deluded then I first thought.

The 3A's are floundering and jumping on the coat tails of the above is not going to help them. Oh dear how the mighty have fallen Laffin Laffin Laffin

Happy Easter 3A's lol!

Well said Tinks!

I am going to write a full response to the OP, but at the moment I am nearly hysterical with laughter here, so I will have to wait a while until I stop myself laughing. Neutral? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

What a load of boohoo self indulgent codswallop!


Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by vee8 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:28 am

Laughable, isn't it, that a website now known all around the House of Commons as a hate site inhabited by a lunatic fringe actually believes it holds some influence!
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:38 am

vee8 wrote:Laughable, isn't it, that a website now known all around the House of Commons as a hate site inhabited by a lunatic fringe actually believes it holds some influence!

Isn't there a vaccine for influencer??? Laughing

I'm still trying to get over neutral!! Maybe they mean the server is in Switzerland?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Rosie on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:27 am

ModNrodder wrote:
vee8 wrote:Laughable, isn't it, that a website now known all around the House of Commons as a hate site inhabited by a lunatic fringe actually believes it holds some influence!

Isn't there a vaccine for influencer??? Laughing

I'm still trying to get over neutral!! Maybe they mean the server is in Switzerland?

Will you stop this please, I came back to write the post and now I am laughing again.
Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Perhaps the server is in Switzerland with Bren and beo's bank accounts? lol!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Rosie on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:28 am

ModNrodder wrote:
vee8 wrote:Laughable, isn't it, that a website now known all around the House of Commons as a hate site inhabited by a lunatic fringe actually believes it holds some influence!

Isn't there a vaccine for influencer??? Laughing

I'm still trying to get over neutral!! Maybe they mean the server is in Switzerland?

Will you stop this please, I came back to write the post and now I am laughing again.
Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Perhaps the server is in Switzerland with Bren and beo's bank accounts? lol!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:30 am

Neutral.....does the 3A's even know the meaning of that word?
Can you imagine anyone in authority taking Laffin Assassin and BigL seriously?
Not to forget Stevo and his obsession with photoshopping.
Of course Bren could always appoint the mighty non-solicitor Viv to promote their "Justice" cause.
PMSL just thinking about it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by dianeh on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:38 pm

What gets me about that site is that they lie even when addressing their own members.

"Neutral" - as if.

"Only those that dont take time to research think the McCanns are victims" - why not acknowledge that we are not halfwits, and that we have done as much if not more research than they have, and in doing so we have developed an even firmer belief in the innocence of the McCanns.

"Pro-Justice" - must be a typo, surely she meant to write "Pro Crucify", as that is what they have been trying to do to the McCanns for the last 2 years.

But I do agree that any campaign they propose to back will actually be getting the kiss of death, not just because the 3A's is perceived justifiably as a hate site, but also because of the baggage they carry in the way of reading PM's, banning members, publishing lies, accusations and perverted theories, links to dodgy sites, dodgy members etc etc.

But lets ask the real important question. Just what does the 3A's hope to achieve. They are clearly not interested in finding out the truth, they appear to be only interested in the McCanns being guilty, and that there is some huge conspiracy to protect the McCanns. So what is it that they want, is it to see 2 innocent people punished for a crime they didnt commit, while the guilty person/people go free. Why would they want that? Is there something more sinister going on, or are we dealing with a bunch of intellectually challenged people who are just not capable of recognising the truth?


Last edited by dianeh on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fingers not working as fast as brain, fixed up errors)
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by vee8 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:38 pm

dianeh wrote:

"Only those that dont take time to research think the McCanns are victims"

Excuse me??!! Laffin

Sorry, I had to say that! Now, more seriously. "Only those that DON'T take the time to research think the McCann's are victims?" So explain bennett then. He did absolutely STUFF ALL research, and went on to write a booklet about how they were guilty. Yet we, who are gulliable, naieve fools, who DON'T do research, can rip every single one of his 'reasons' to shreds with one hand tied behind our backs! How? Buy the simple application of the facts. We DO research, we garner the TRUE facts, and don't swallow media speculation, press lies or gonzo's smears, and we certainly do not allow a certain former solicitor to browbeat us into believing his distortions are the truth.
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by sadie on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:37 pm

vee8 wrote:
dianeh wrote:

"Only those that dont take time to research think the McCanns are victims"

Excuse me??!! Laffin

Sorry, I had to say that! Now, more seriously. "Only those that DON'T take the time to research think the McCann's are victims?" So explain bennett then. He did absolutely STUFF ALL research, and went on to write a booklet about how they were guilty. Yet we, who are gulliable, naieve fools, who DON'T do research, can rip every single one of his 'reasons' to shreds with one hand tied behind our backs! How? Buy the simple application of the facts. We DO research, we garner the TRUE facts, and don't swallow media speculation, press lies or gonzo's smears, and we certainly do not allow a certain former solicitor to browbeat us into believing his distortions are the truth.

Vee, I think Dianeh was quoting someone else when she said that. Now, I haven't read back recently, but I fancy it might have been our friend bennett.
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by vee8 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Yes, it certainly has the whiff of bennett about it.
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by sadie on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:56 pm

ModNrodder wrote:Where they want to go is concerning though!!

From ADMIN at 3A:

Where do the3arguidos go from here with regards to the Madeleine Forums? Well we have all sat here and on other forums for nearly two years, waiting for Justice to be served in the Madeleine McCann case, we have had hopes that when things are released in the news that Justice is about to start. But sadly with the next piece of news they are dashed.

None of us knows what lies behind the protection of the McCanns, but nobody can deny there is a certain level of protection being given to them. No matter how you look on this, I have never known a missing child case in my life like I have seen with Madeleine.

She has been betrayed by her parents, betrayed by her Government and betrayed by people she thought would protect her. The poor child never stood a chance, all the odds of her getting justice are to be honest stacked against her.

Many British people, those who have not taken the time to search the internet, or go beyond the articles written in the UK media, appear to have the belief that Madeleine's parents are victims in this as well. They need to be asked some things: How can a mother not answer 48 questions the Police ask and maintain she is a victim. Yes, many will say she was told not to answer the questions, then why when they asked the question "Do you know by not answering these questions, you are hindering a Police Investigation", did she not reply No Comment. Because she did not, she replied "YES". In my book that is fully admitting that you are not helping with the investigation and questioning over the disappearance of your child.

We have emailed, we have phoned, we have done petitions. You name we have done it. But still no Justice, we - those that think the parents and friends are not telling the whole truth - need to make a decision and in consequence it involves this forum as we have never publically endorsed any campaigns and have always as a forum maintained a neutral stance.

The question we are asking as a forum entity itself, do we now come off the fence and back out right the people that are trying to get to the truth and to get justice served, Goncalo Amaral, Tony Bennett and The Madeleine Foundation, Duarte Levy, Paulo Reis, and all those seeking to find Justice for Madeleine and the truth? This will mean that the3arguidos Madeleine Forums will solely become Pro Justice forums?

So what does this mean, well it is simple up until now, we have allowed discussions, we have allowed campaigns to be done, but none have been endorsed by the "the3arguidos entity" as a whole, as we have maintained a neutral position. But the changes just mean "the3arguidos entity" actually endorses any campaigns and has our full backing, providing they have been run past the Admin of this forum and been given approval.

We are concerned about doing a poll, as it could be rigged, we all remember the pros claiming victory over the logo poll. So we are leaving this open for discussion amongst the members to voice their opinions as to what way we should go. Therefore if you have objections or are in agreement we will note this from your posts and go from there.

The choice is now yours, as you the members decide which way you want the Admin of this forum to go, we are happy to go with whatever way you wish, if you wish us to still remain neutral we will, if you want us to publicly back campaigns and endorse PRO JUSTICE campaigns we will, the choice now is down to the members, so please discuss.

But one point of note is that we will NOT be discussing any other admin related subjects, only which way the forum goes in respect of endorsing campaigns and people.

My own personal opinion is that I would like to go PRO JUSTICE, because if we allow this case to fall because we do not have a goal, then in my opinion, what is to stop another child being put in harms way in the future.

Whatever you decide, whether we remain neutral or or not the following rules will now be enforced strictly


No more attacking the Poster, new rule attack the Post not the poster.

No outing of active members with regards to their real identities in this forum.


Moddy how right you are. This is a very worrying aspect; that a group of people set up to, (in their eyes anyway!), help Madeliene are now being persuaded to drop the original basis of the forum and go 'Pro Justice' (as THEY call it!). In other words the aim of the forum will be to purely back Amaral and Bennett in their malicious personal campaigns against the McCann family.

The author of this piece, a mod on the 3 A's Forum I believe, is seriously suggesting that the forum goes even more extreme in using the forum to back two people who each have serious qustionmarks against them?

They are suggesting that the whole forum backs up this pair, one of whom is an Arguido on torture charges and the other a crank (who is no longer a solicitor for some reason, I believe), against a young couple who have lost their daughter in tragic circumstances?

A young couple who the Judiciary of Portugal have found to have no evidence against them; a couple who have admitted that they made a mistake and have been most dreadfully punished for that simple mistake; a couple who have demostrated their love for their children and their dedication to finding Madeleine.

Kate and Gerryb Mccann, a young couple who have proved their innocence by going back to PdL and leafletting all the houses asking for anyone one who has seen anything to come forward. Hardly the action of a guilty person, who had been cleared, to go back and try and get people to come forward with information that could see them in jail for life, is it? By doing that they have proved their innocence.

GERRY and KATE MCCANN YOU ARE INNOCENT, QED



So the 3 A's are suggesting that they change their emphasis to one of what THEY call 'pro Justice' and presumably anyone who dares show up Bennett and Amarals lies will be banned. Some justice there then? Obviously the very effective arguments pointing out actual facts, proving that Bennetts 60 reasons and Amarals assertions are lies, are getting to them. .... So this is the way they are going to shut the truth up!


Hmm.........Wonder what their REAL agenda is?
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:37 pm

back out right the people that are trying to get to the truth and to get justice served, Goncalo Amaral, Tony Bennett and The Madeleine Foundation, Duarte Levy, Paulo Reis,


The above named trying to get to the truth?

GA, decided the truth long ago. 'The parents reponsible for death of their daughter'

TB, decided the truth is backed up by his statistatistics. 'The parents are responsible for the death of their daughter.'

DL and PR, Are they looking for the truth at all? Or just interprating the files to manipulate opinion and mislead readers as to what the actual PJ files say.

So the support for this search for truth is actually support for seeing justice is served for the truth they have already decided is fact. 3A's, the internet court has passed judgement. Now they are seeking punishment hidden behind the misleading term they use 'Justice for Madeleine'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Marilyn on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:39 am

Moddie .. y'know that misery likes company .. and what a miserable shower of human dreck has assembled together to try and hurt this family. I've said it often enough to be annoying about it .. you are classed by the company you keep .. so just look at those freaks & be glad to be on the other side .. they are not people you would want to know & they undermine each other by association anyway.

Marilyn flower

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Location : Geneva
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by clairesy on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:35 am

Abuse the post and not the poster????

somebody roll her over with bulldozer..............id love to run her over with a bulldozer..............the sad pathetic ~~~~~~..............she shouldnt be such a sad pathetic troll............i fear for her daughters safety if im honest with you.............she supports the mcCanns because shes the same as them..........she supports child abuse and child murder.......I suspect she is either one of the mcCann tribe or the pink mouthpiece himself..................the stupid ~~~~~~ admitted leaving her daughter alone..........she leaves her daughter sleeping with the door wide open and goes 2 blocks away to buy ice cream...................are they all like her in wales........the women is demented..........she makes stupid people seem intelligent..........she dumps herself off at clucks house every single weekend..........lying b@stard is not worthy of a thought...............i feel sorry for her duaghter imagine having a mum like that...........I dont think she as any children what man would want to go near someone like her.................Shes got split personalities..........ive read her posts on other forums the woman is f@cking demented..........she cant even spell her own name...............shes a pathetic women with no idea of child safety the stupid b@stards an idiot!.........is she still alive?

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Yep im still alive!!!!!..........glad to hear you might be thinking of abusing the posts and not the posters..must say though think you have a long way to go. Not saying im innocent because ive said some things about poeple myself,btu then when your being attacked like that(above) can you blame me!!! lmao

glad i aint too thick though....if i were then i might be inclined to have belived that garbage posted there!!.

a suggestion though if i may.................your 'neutral forum' as you so quietly put it isnt exactly a neutral forum at all..............closing it down would be an understatement.


Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Place the quotes in quote box, to enusrethe quotes are attributed to the source of them.)
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by littleminx on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:42 am

clairesy Today at 7:35 pm




OMG clairesy that is bloody awfull....just remember hun...what go's around comes around

minx xx
avatar
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Age : 50
Location : west midlands
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by clairesy on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:40 am

hi minxy hun,

that's ok no worries whats posted there was just a tiny tiny fraction of all the things i remembered being posted about me. I actually remember all that word for word, and if you go to 3a and search,you will probably find it all.........amongst other things!! LOL.....
I posted it to use it as an example of how the things posters on sites such as 3a can make a person feel. And not just by one person by a whole team of them. ...........once added together the way i put them in that post it gives an idea of how hurtful it is to have not just a few nasty words once in a while but a whole cataloug of them that in the end makes you feel like sh/t!!!...... And mainly because you have no way of defending yourself because they wont let you go onto the site to respond or complain. Another reason i posted some of the things they said about me was to try and make some realise how the mccanns must be feeling.They have sooo much said about them they must be feeling like they aint got a friend in the world. Sad really because the bad things that have been said about them are all lies.
It doesn't bother e because i know it isnt true,i aint in the public eye either so have no fear of the rest of the world hearing how i abuse my daughter(i dont by the way!) or how i leave her alone (which i don't )..........but for the mccanns they have to read this sort of rubbish day in and day out about themselves.
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Rosie on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 am

clairesy wrote:Abuse the post and not the poster????

somebody roll her over with bulldozer..............id love to run her over with a bulldozer..............the sad pathetic ~~~~~~..............she shouldnt be such a sad pathetic troll............i fear for her daughters safety if im honest with you.............she supports the mcCanns because shes the same as them..........she supports child abuse and child murder.......I suspect she is either one of the mcCann tribe or the pink mouthpiece himself..................the stupid ~~~~~~ admitted leaving her daughter alone..........she leaves her daughter sleeping with the door wide open and goes 2 blocks away to buy ice cream...................are they all like her in wales........the women is demented..........she makes stupid people seem intelligent..........she dumps herself off at clucks house every single weekend..........lying b@stard is not worthy of a thought...............i feel sorry for her duaghter imagine having a mum like that...........I dont think she as any children what man would want to go near someone like her.................Shes got split personalities..........ive read her posts on other forums the woman is f@cking demented..........she cant even spell her own name...............shes a pathetic women with no idea of child safety the stupid b@stards an idiot!.........is she still alive?

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Yep im still alive!!!!!..........glad to hear you might be thinking of abusing the posts and not the posters..must say though think you have a long way to go. Not saying im innocent because ive said some things about poeple myself,btu then when your being attacked like that(above) can you blame me!!! lmao

glad i aint too thick though....if i were then i might be inclined to have belived that garbage posted there!!.

a suggestion though if i may.................your 'neutral forum' as you so quietly put it isnt exactly a neutral forum at all..............closing it down would be an understatement.

Hi Clairesy,

Take solace from the fact that the people that wrote these things about you, only did so because they were scared of what you were saying, they knew you were speaking the truth and their only way of retaliation is to attack you personally and not what you wrote, because they have no answers to the things you were writing.

Now look their words have come back to haunt them and you have just made them look like the load of malevolent liars and antognists that we know them to be.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by dianeh on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:22 pm

I was paraphrasing from the first post on here, which was a copy of a post on the 3A's.

Many British people, those who have not taken the time to search the internet, or go beyond the articles written in the UK media, appear to have the belief that Madeleine's parents are victims in this as well.

So I paraphrased to say that those who havent done any research are the ones who think that the McCanns are innocent, or victims.

Unfortunately, the author of that piece of cow poo, had no idea just what research we have or havent done, and as I said before, it is an awful lot. You see, it is just this jumping to conclusions which has led the anti;s to believe that the McCanns were guilty of harming Madeleine. And once that belief set in, they have clung to it, even when as it has become evident that there is nothing to support this belief.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by dianeh on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Claire

We know that these things are just a beat up, and it is simply the way that the anti's on the 3A's work. Unable to argue effectively, because they have an undefendable position, they take to attacking the man, or the woman in your case.

It has happened to all of us. I have been hit a few times, and then things said have been so over the top, that only an idiot would believe them. For someone who lives a very quiet and conservative life, I have quite a few laughs over it all. If these fools get it so wrong concerning me (and you) then we knowthat they will be just as wrong over most of what they write.

As time goes on, it is proving just how wrong they are.

You and your family and friends know the truth and it is of no concern what a bunch of no nothing whannabees on a hate forum think or write about you.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by christabel on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Clairesy don't give the cretin breath, you know what they say "Evil Thinks as Evil Does". I bet she/he was looking in the mirror when they wrote that post.

What a shame they don't know what a happy, beautiful little girl you have. I bet they teach their's to speak like they do.
She is an absolute credit to you :sendingulove: .
avatar
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Age : 68
Location : OK
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by clairesy on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:50 am

hi chris,

Well the post i posted are things that were said about me(some of the things anyways LOL) they are the things i remember,there are a lot more some i cant repeat on here anyway lol .Whats posted in that lot isn't one post.Its things posted by many people!!IM not too popular with a lot of the antis!!LOL...but then im not worried about that anyway they are not my type of people so im glad that they feel the same way about me!!LOL. The stuff posted doesn't bother me in the slightest anymore.It did at the time but only because i couldn't defend myself or anything.But i only posted it here to contradict them on their pathetic rules of attacking the post and not the poster. Maybe they should think about that when they use verbal to attack the mccanns.

diane, your right.....my friends and family are whats important to me so aslong as dont think that way of me, then im not worried about any one else!!
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A Admin take stock and ask, where do we go now?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum