Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Are they in danger?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are they in danger?

Post by vee8 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:05 am

I have began to feel a growing unease for the McCanns safety. There may be powerful people involved and if there are this would not be the first time, not just with Madeleine's abduction, but with child abduction, smuggling and abuse within Portugal as a whole. These people are in all likelihood dangerous when cornered, and may feel backed into a corner now, witness the poster shredding and paint daubing campaign. These fears came to a head when the following thread on the 3a's site was exposed on Tony's blog, (Not bennett, our own Tony.)

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2009/04/first-twins-now-mother.html

This looks to be some kind of threat to Kate. Tt raises issues where Kate and Gerry's safety is concerned. Are they now at a point where an attempt may be made on their lives, in order to silence them once and for all? In my opinion the abductors and those covering for them, all their attempts over the last two years to convince the whole world that Madeleine is dead, at her parents hands, have failed. All the maybe planted evidence of dead bodies in cars, of DNA, of sniffer dogs, none of it worked. The parents were supposed to take the fall, and they didnít. The parents remained free, and now they are coming back. Will someone now attempt the 'Final solution?' I am seriously worried about this, and I hope the police have taken heed, and are providing them with some sort of protection, until they achieve their goal, of finding Madeleine, and bringing her abductors to justice.


Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi Vee

Post by Rosie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 am

I have to say that this is a tricky subject to talk about on here, but none-the-less, I have to agree with you and say that I am feeling the same growing unease about the safety of Mr Mrs McCann. I really do hope that a close eye is being kept on them, especially as I learned over the weekend that a certain person with a university degree who lives and works in Liverpool and is a moderator on another forum, has actually had the brass nerve to go to the McCanns 'HOME' and photograph it. There are many pictures available on line to look at if being a voyeur is what floats your boat and you wish to sate your morbid curiosity by peering at the McCann 'HOME', but why the need to go and take private photographs? This is the 'HOME' of a couple of kiddies who have been caught up in this, they are going through a time with their parents which has their parents so despairing, that most of us recoil in horror at the suffering going on between those walls, how dare someone who is supposed to be educated and paid by the taxpayer, think it is OK to go to this couples 'HOME' and photograph, for what earthly reason could this ever be explained as having a legitimate purpose? IT IS SICK! This coupled with two other threats I have read which will NOT be reproduced on this forum, that appear to be making some kind of threat towards Kate and even bring into question the safety of the twins, well this is actually quite alarming. I hope it is nothing, but reading some of the rabid posts of some people, I have to say that I am not that sure, in any case in these days of threats and violence can we afford to just assume they are harmless?

This brings us back to why we on here and on our blog come down very hard on the "stalkerish" attitude of some people, from ex solicitors who refuse to leave this couple in peace, to people that claim to be ex solicitors and doctors, to posters that think it is OK to talk about Madeleine in a sexually explicit way and to attribute all kinds of dreadful unfounded allegations, to coming right out and accusing Gerry of being a child abuser and of killing his daughter. Not to mention those people that have wantonly defiled the image of a missing child, tearing it down and throwing the poster in the gutter. There is something more sinister at work here.

I say this has got to stop, it has gone too far and now the British police must step in and try to put a stop to this. If someone had done something before now, I doubt if it would ever have got this out of hand!

Kate and Gerry McCann just want to be left alone to search for their daughter, if anyone gives a thought for Madeleine, they will stop abusing her parents in this dreadful way and get behind them and support them in their search - that is of course if people really do care for Madeleine?!

It has not gone unnoticed either that those that abuse the McCanns the most and make up the most depraved of unfounded nonsense, are those that have actually put themselves up as 'the voice of Madeleine'.

Just how dare these people even think they can do this and speak for a child they do not know? I say the people doing this are mentally ill and suffering from schizophrenic tendencies and delusions of grandeur!

What is happening to this couple, is not normal, it is not clever and it is not humane and it has to stop and I am not going to be passing by on the other side doing nothing, I promise that I will do anything and everything I possibly can to help and support Kate and Gerry McCann in their search for 'THEIR' beloved little girl.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by Catkins on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:25 am

Rosiepops wrote:I have to say that this is a tricky subject to talk about on here, but none-the-less, I have to agree with you and say that I am feeling the same growing unease about the safety of Mr Mrs McCann. I really do hope that a close eye is being kept on them, especially as I learned over the weekend that a certain person with a university degree who lives and works in Liverpool and is a moderator on another forum, has actually had the brass nerve to go to the McCanns 'HOME' and photograph it. There are many pictures available on line to look at if being a voyeur is what floats your boat and you wish to sate your morbid curiosity by peering at the McCann 'HOME', but why the need to go and take private photographs? This is the 'HOME' of a couple of kiddies who have been caught up in this, they are going through a time with their parents which has their parents so despairing, that most of us recoil in horror at the suffering going on between those walls, how dare someone who is supposed to be educated and paid by the taxpayer, think it is OK to go to this couples 'HOME' and photograph, for what earthly reason could this ever be explained as having a legitimate purpose? IT IS SICK! This coupled with two other threats I have read which will NOT be reproduced on this forum, that appear to be making some kind of threat towards Kate and even bring into question the safety of the twins, well this is actually quite alarming. I hope it is nothing, but reading some of the rabid posts of some people, I have to say that I am not that sure, in any case in these days of threats and violence can we afford to just assume they are harmless?

This brings us back to why we on here and on our blog come down very hard on the "stalkerish" attitude of some people, from ex solicitors who refuse to leave this couple in peace, to people that claim to be ex solicitors and doctors, to posters that think it is OK to talk about Madeleine in a sexually explicit way and to attribute all kinds of dreadful unfounded allegations, to coming right out and accusing Gerry of being a child abuser and of killing his daughter. Not to mention those people that have wantonly defiled the image of a missing child, tearing it down and throwing the poster in the gutter. There is something more sinister at work here.

I say this has got to stop, it has gone too far and now the British police must step in and try to put a stop to this. If someone had done something before now, I doubt if it would ever have got this out of hand!

Kate and Gerry McCann just want to be left alone to search for their daughter, if anyone gives a thought for Madeleine, they will stop abusing her parents in this dreadful way and get behind them and support them in their search - that is of course if people really do care for Madeleine?!

It has not gone unnoticed either that those that abuse the McCanns the most and make up the most depraved of unfounded nonsense, are those that have actually put themselves up as 'the voice of Madeleine'.

Just how dare these people even think they can do this and speak for a child they do not know? I say the people doing this are mentally ill and suffering from schizophrenic tendencies and delusions of grandeur!

What is happening to this couple, is not normal, it is not clever and it is not humane and it has to stop and I am not going to be passing by on the other side doing nothing, I promise that I will do anything and everything I possibly can to help and support Kate and Gerry McCann in their search for 'THEIR' beloved little girl.
Totally agree with your post..........I hope someone is keeping the Police well informed of the the incitement that goes on in the 3 Muppets Madhouse........ computer
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:27 am

I totally agree with you my friends Rosiepops and Catkins.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by vee8 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:40 am

Not only have the police ben warned, but e-mails have been sent to my MP, demanding a tightening up of the laws of incitement to hatred, a copy of which has been sent to the Home Secretary. I have also got contact details for the Channel four 'Cutting Edge' programme, the one to do with the reconstruction of the night Madeleine was abducted, and I will be warning them to expect a spamming attack from the lunatic fringe.
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by sadie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:51 am

vee8 wrote:Not only have the police ben warned, but e-mails have been sent to my MP, demanding a tightening up of the laws of incitement to hatred, a copy of which has been sent to the Home Secretary. I have also got contact details for the Channel four 'Cutting Edge' programme, the one to do with the reconstruction of the night Madeleine was abducted, and I will be warning them to expect a spamming attack from the lunatic fringe.

Well done, Vee.............man of action!
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by Rosie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:07 am

Well done Vee!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:25 am

Vee my friend, well done mate.
applause

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by maria on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Thank you, Vee
avatar
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Well done V.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by Rosie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:19 pm

It doesn't look like this person is going to stop this incitement to hatred any time soon, the same person was at it again last night, on the same forum and has made the most outrageous comments and trying to incite people to action against Mr Mrs McCann. Where is the moderation over there? What moderation can we expect however from the person who is moderating, when he himself is guilty of making some of the most depraved comments I have ever read. Yet this person has been left in charge, while the founder apparently spends more time with her family! Talk about a lunatic running the asylum!

What scares me is that these kind of comments only have to be heeded by just 'one' mentally unhinged person, who may read them and take them literally and then go and do something awful to this family, this cannot be ignored, it is dangerous and I am not overreacting. Hungerford. Dunblane and look at the States and what happened in Finland, these dreadful tragedies say we cannot afford to be blase' and this cannot be ignored and written off as harmless, because it is anything but harmless. This kind of thing has to be stopped and the culprits dealt with, in my opinion to write this off as cranks, is doing nothing about an impending tragedy that could be avoided with fast action. No one can afford to assume here!

I cannot get my head past why a person with a PhD who is employed by a university has allowed herself to become so mired and entrenched in this, that she herself has apparently done and said some awful things and to add to those, she has also actually physically gone to the McCanns 'HOME' and taken photographs of it!!!! Can someone please try and reassure me and tell me for what possible reasonable, logical and legitimate reason would she need to carry this out? I have tried to think of a reason but I am sorry I cannot think of one. As I have said, if she really gets off on staring at the pictures of someones home, the home of a couple who are trying to come to terms with the most tragic and ongoing nightmare and yet are still trying to keep it together and search for their daughter, while providing a loving, stable home for Madeleine's twin siblings, well if this person really wants to be a voyeur, then there are plenty of pictures taking by the press which are readily available on the internet, why does she want her own personal copies? Has she taken specific photographs? If so why? Has she passed them, on to someone else? If so, why?

Something is not right here and someone in authority needs to act and act fast.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by Catkins on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:17 am

Rosiepops wrote:It doesn't look like this person is going to stop this incitement to hatred any time soon, the same person was at it again last night, on the same forum and has made the most outrageous comments and trying to incite people to action against Mr Mrs McCann. Where is the moderation over there? What moderation can we expect however from the person who is moderating, when he himself is guilty of making some of the most depraved comments I have ever read. Yet this person has been left in charge, while the founder apparently spends more time with her family! Talk about a lunatic running the asylum!

What scares me is that these kind of comments only have to be heeded by just 'one' mentally unhinged person, who may read them and take them literally and then go and do something awful to this family, this cannot be ignored, it is dangerous and I am not overreacting. Hungerford. Dunblane and look at the States and what happened in Finland, these dreadful tragedies say we cannot afford to be blase' and this cannot be ignored and written off as harmless, because it is anything but harmless. This kind of thing has to be stopped and the culprits dealt with, in my opinion to write this off as cranks, is doing nothing about an impending tragedy that could be avoided with fast action. No one can afford to assume here!

I cannot get my head past why a person with a PhD who is employed by a university has allowed herself to become so mired and entrenched in this, that she herself has apparently done and said some awful things and to add to those, she has also actually physically gone to the McCanns 'HOME' and taken photographs of it!!!! Can someone please try and reassure me and tell me for what possible reasonable, logical and legitimate reason would she need to carry this out? I have tried to think of a reason but I am sorry I cannot think of one. As I have said, if she really gets off on staring at the pictures of someones home, the home of a couple who are trying to come to terms with the most tragic and ongoing nightmare and yet are still trying to keep it together and search for their daughter, while providing a loving, stable home for Madeleine's twin siblings, well if this person really wants to be a voyeur, then there are plenty of pictures taking by the press which are readily available on the internet, why does she want her own personal copies? Has she taken specific photographs? If so why? Has she passed them, on to someone else? If so, why?

Something is not right here and someone in authority needs to act and act fast.
Certainly far from normal behaviour.......and this woman is an academic ????........... computer
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by dianeh on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:09 am

Here Rosie, let me sum it up as to the only possible reason why someone acts like that.

OBSESSED STALKER.


This woman needs to take a good look at her behaviour and her reasons for why she does this, stop making excuses to herself and seek professional help.

Failing that, she is possibly making criminal posts, and if she continues, it is most likely a police investigation will follow. I would also suggest that she check her employment contract and just check what may happen to her if the Uni/College finds what she has been doing, and if a police investigation does start up.

The police should be taking these threats seriously.

Writing threats on the internet does have consequences in the real world.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Tell to police about her threats.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by clairesy on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:06 am

I have to be honest their safety as crossed my mind a few times during the investigation. Mainly because taking on the roles they have done which as turned this case into a massive international hunt for madeleine. If the pj had their way it would have been a scaled down investigation and the parents would have been banged up for it by now. So it is only because of them that this case as been such high profile and had huge international interest for such a long time.

I remember back months ago the mccanns had death threats and were advised to take extra security measures.IM not sure who it was that was threatening them I think it was was some crazy anti mccann freak. But it made me wonder if the y got closer to finding Madeleine abductor/s would they freak them out ...or even freak out the pj to an extent where someone payed someone to do something??? Makes you wonder doesn't it?? because this case as so many twists and turns it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if a familiar face popped out of the wood works sooner or later.

As for that crazy women taking photos of their home?? what on earth for?? And your right shes probably breaking the law...........what a complete and utter freak!
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Are they in danger?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum