Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Larry King On Madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Larry King On Madeleine

Post by Rosie on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:17 am

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Larry King On Madeleine

Post by sadie on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:36 am

Deleted

Last edited by sadie on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Joke over!)
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Hi Sadie

Post by Rosie on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:09 am

Do you know this is the first time I have seen this video, there looks to be another part to it, do you know where I could find it? i would like to watch the 2nd part!

That big mouthed woman at the end shouting, has been proved so utterly wrong, wonder if she has admitted that since? Madeleine's blood was NOT found in the hire car. I thought the investigator at the end was excellent, he said the PJ were brain dead!

The woman said of course the McCanns have to be interviewed, yes I would agree 100% with that, but as the man said, the PJ had four months to do it, it should have bee done immediately. Not just stop looking for Madeleine on day 3 and then try and pin it on-her parents.

I though Ed Smith was excellent too, apparently Gerry confided in him that he suspects the PJ of planting evidence in the hire car and to be honest in my opinion, someone and I do not know who IS responsible for planting evidence in the hire car AND the apartment. Why else would we have seen eddie completely disinterested in cuddle cat in the lounge area just idly tossing it aside and then later indicating a positive at it, when *SOMEONE* had picked it up, removed it from the lounge and placed it in the cupboard? There is something really wrong with that and yet no one in Portugal, not the police or the government has done a thing about it!

I hope we can get the other part of this interview! I did not catch any part about a secret, where was that Sadie? I will have a look.

That womans mouth though, look like it was going to eat her own head up Laffin

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:37 am

Rosie

Do you remember my theory on the Mitochondrial DNA, and that it was used to try to make it look as though Madeleine had been in the car. It seems that there was Mitchondrial DNA extracted from some samples (not sure which ones though) and that was used to state that it was proof that Madeleine was there. When is it known that Sean, Amelie, and Kate have all been in the car, and all have the same Mitochondrial DNA? Therefore it is highly improbably that the Mitochondrial DNA would have come from anyone other than Kate, Sean or Amelie.

Yet, this was presented as though there was some doubt over it.

You see it is very easy to plant mitochondrial DNA sample, such as hair. You require the root ball to get Nuclear DNA, but hair from Amelie or Sean would be indistinguishable from Madeleine's. And although not proof as such, if presented the right way, may have provided the impetus for the McCanns being made arguidos.

It must be remembered to that there is no DNA evidence that suggest Madeleine was in the car at all. Only markers determined from a mix of 3 DNA profiles, and which most likely her siblings and possible her mother and father also matched.

I guess what I am saying that i doubt that anyone had Madeleine's nuclear DNA to plant. If they did, then it would have been found. But the DNA evidence is far from clear, but in all ways it does favour belonging to one of the family that was known to be in the car, rather than belonging to Madeleine. So although this MDNA was easy to plant, it didnt need to be planted because it was there legitmately.

It is the scent of death that is the real puzzler. It is inconsistent and there is no forensics to back it up. This indicates to me that it may have been planted. Simply because if planted, then it must be in a form where no forensics can be found, or else, it will prove it is not Madeleine. And that is the case, no forensics.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top