Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

take a look

View previous topic View next topic Go down

take a look

Post by helenm on Thu May 22, 2008 2:25 am

Have a look on this link:

http://www.the3arguidos.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13257

according to Zodiac on TWS someone (Betty) on the 3 arguidos has said that this forum should be reported for xenophobia after Christabels articles.

Most probably the reason that we had so many visitors yesterday evening.
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: take a look

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu May 22, 2008 5:38 am

I couldn't careless what these people say, at least they are leaving the mccanns alone when they're slagging us off. I am disgusted at the way the PJ have conducted this investigation, an opinion shared by those in the profession. IMO they have let this little girl down and when/if the files ever get made public, I have no doubt whatsoever it will be there for all to see.

If I have to be classed as xenophobic because I refuse to turn a blind eye and allow 2 grieving parents suffer what imo has been a personal vendetta against them, encouraged by leaks and smears from the PJ (which have been admitted) then so be it, call me xenophobic all day long. I would be no different if it was our own force so why should I be any different because they are Portuguese, if something is wrong its wrong!
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Take a look

Post by tulip on Thu May 22, 2008 7:00 am

There's no such offence as xenophobia lol. They get it confused with racism!
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Xenophobia

Post by dianeh on Thu May 22, 2008 9:32 am

They probably should have looked up what it meant first before posting such a thing. Bloody idiots.

Articles are not racist either. All countries have their own problems and often produce articles on the not so nicer things that go on in their countries. It is just unfortunate for Portugal that many people are now interested in what is happening there, since the disappearance of little Madeleine. Showing an interest in the country and highlighting articles about areas of concern in a country are not racism, or xenophobic.

Are we to ignore the Casa Pia case, Joanna Cipriano and her mother, Gonc's upcoming trial because some jerks on the 3A's dont like us talking about it? Same as the other two articles. They are just background, particularly the one about the gangster state. The maternity ward one was simply interesting and as we have many problems with maternity wards here in Australia, I for one found it very interesting indeed.

This site is for us to discuss the Madeleine case and anything else we see fit. And we saw fit to discuss those articles. End of story. It is our site after all, not theirs.

For a bunch of vicious lying hypocrites to criticise the posting of those articles is simply laughable. Lets take a look at all of the bizarre theories that they throw around as though they are the truth. Nothing to back them up, just pulled out of someone's backside. And then lets throw in the ones that criticise the British Govt and police and accuse them of interference. I wonder why they have not noticed that they are doing exactly what they have accused us of here. And really, how much credibility can come from an individual who continually calls two innocent people murderers (and various other things) and states with facts that they are involved in all sorts of things, without any proof. I think they need to take a good hard look at themselves (as well as wikipedia for a few definitions) before doing any more name calling.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: take a look

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: