Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by sadie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:18 am

Tony Bennett yesterday defended his inappropriate remarks (untruths/lies?) in the 3A's. A fellow Forum member 'Nicked' accused him of having lied in REASON 19 in his booklet

Please note that my input is in blue. TB's uses normal colour for showing what was reported in his booklet and Red colour for his excuses where he tries to wriggle out of it: Below is a copy of extracts from 3A's:

Tony Bennett
Post subject: An amended 'Reason 19' - and reply to the charge by 'nicked'
Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:48 pm

On Parole
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:49 pm
Posts: 1258
Location: Harlow, Essex
A REPLY TO THE CHARGE BY ‘NICKED’ THAT ‘REASON 19’ IN ‘60 REASONS’ IS ‘A ‘LIE’

The charge by a fellow forum member that you have ‘lied’ is a serious one. It is even more serious to suggest you have ‘lied’ in a book. And still more serious to suggest you have ‘lied’ in a book about the possible death of a child where in effect your book accuses the parents of that child (and their immediate friends) of not telling the truth in claiming that the child was abducted.

I think a second edition of the booklet would be improved by a much-expanded section under the title: ‘Reason 19 [NEW) ‘The strange reactions of the ‘Tapas 9’ in the immediate hours after the McCanns claimed that Madeleine had been abducted’....................



SECTION OMITTED BY SADIE



........................."According to a number of reports which have never been contradicted, while hundreds of people, including staff of Mark Warners and many local people, searched the area around the Ocean Club apartments for hours after Madeleine went missing, not one of the McCanns’ friends, known as the ‘Tapas 9’, bothered to do so".

REPLY: I stand by that quotation in full, and in my proposed expanded Reason 19 I give specific sources.

"They all went to bed that night".


[b][b]REPLY: My statement was meant to contrast the fact that the ‘Tapas 9’ men seem to have gone to bed relatively early compared with all the locals and Mark Warners staff who were searching until 4.00am and longer. Dr Matthew Oldfield specifically states that he went to bed between 2am and 3am. I accept that so far as the McCanns and David Payne are concerned, they say they were up and about searching until 4.00pm or later. It would have been better, if I had the information in front of me at the time, to have stated the actual times they claimed to have gone to bed. But my statement: ‘They all went to bed that night’, though it could have been amplified, was nowhere near amounting to ‘a lie’. [/b][/b]

"Confirmation of that was provided in an article written by Bridget O’Donnell (Jeremy Wilkins’ partner) of The Guardian in December 2007. One of the three ‘Tapas 9’ men knocked on the door of Wilkins and O’Donnell at around 1.00am to say: ‘Madeleine has been abducted’. Jes Wilkins asked if they needed help searching. Wilkins was told by the unnamed ‘Tapas 9’ Doctor, reports O’Donnell: 'There is nothing you can do'."

REPLY: These two witnesses, Bridget O’Donnell and Jeremy Wilkins, are important sources. Wilkins had talked to Dr Gerald McCann that evening close to Apartment 5A. It was Dr Matthew Oldfield who personally knocked on the door of O’Donnell and Wilkins at a time given variously by them as 1.00am or 1.30am. It is crystal clear that Dr Matthew Oldfield told them there was no point in joining the search for Madeleine. And consistent with that, he went to bed soon afterwards - he says ‘between 2am and 3am’. The phrase in my answer, ‘Confirmation of that…’ was intended to refer to my earlier statement: “Not one of the McCanns ‘Tapas 9’ friends bothered to search”. That is a statement I stand by.


So TB stands by his statement that not one of the McCanns 'Tapas 9' friends bothered to search! "They all went to bed that night; they didn't bother to search according to TB in his booklet".

Now there were 9 Tapas; 5 were women, no doubt all frightened and worried, with children to look after, so that leaves four men to go out and search - WELL TONY, you have named THREE who went out to search. So that's three lies out of four And Russells partner Jane would have been extremely upset after seeing Bundleman carrying Madeleine away; and she would have been talking to the police giving her account as a witness. Additionally who kept an eye on Kate? - and also their daughter was SICK, so maybe Russell did or did not go out to search.

Tony Bennett, THINK and THINK HARD, that's four out of four accounted for. Do you still stand by your assertion?

How can TB, supposedly a lawyer, have made such a glaring error! How can he have the temerity and dishonesty to maintain he stands by his quotation in full. Tony Bennett you are not being truthful, and you know it!
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by dianeh on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Sadie, well said.

How can that halfwit say he stands by his claim that none of the Tapas 9 (??? he always includes Kate and Gerry in this) searched that night, when it is clear that they did?

I think if he was trying to claim that they didnt search all night he might be closer to the truth, but they clearly went out and searched, and there are documented witness statements that say this. But once again, that halfwit just ignores those and goes on with his lies.

I dont know why it is so important for him to try to prove that they didnt search. It is clearly false, and they did search and his repeated assertions that they didnt search are libellous. And these claims of his are easily discounted. So one then wonders why is he lying on this score,and how many other points is he lying on. This is not spin. This is IMO a deliberate attempt to deceive.

And 'Nicked' caught him out big time.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by vee8 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Take any one of his "Reasons" at random, and we here can comprehensivly shred it.


Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by sadie on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:02 am

What really annoys me is that even when he has been proven incorrect, and even admitted it, TONY BENNETT STILL PERSISTS in asserting that he is right.


To remind you:
extracts from TB's statement in his book are shown in dark red coloured print,
TB's answers, upon reflection, are shown in red.
My input is shown in blue



Now Tony Bennett lets analyse what you said:


...............and many local people, searched the area around the Ocean Club apartments for hours after Madeleine went missing, not one of the McCanns’ friends, known as the ‘Tapas 9’, bothered to do so".

REPLY: I stand by that quotation in full, and in my proposed expanded Reason 19 I give specific sources.

Just to remind you, TB, you yourself proved that to be incorrect, See lower down - YET YOU STAND BY THAT STATEMENT IN FULL!!! (doesn't matter about specific sources, you have proved it incorrect yourself)



2) "They all went to bed that night". Do you go to bed at night TB? We all do, but doesn't sound like they got much sleep that night, does it? Maximum of 3 - 4 hours by the sound of things, because the twins and other children would probably wake them all about dawn. Bet it was awful quality sleep too!



3) REPLY: My statement was meant to contrast the fact that the ‘Tapas 9’ men seem to have gone to bed relatively early compared with all the locals and Mark Warners staff who were searching until 4.00am and longer. And so did Gerry Mccann and David Payne, so the contrast is a lie. Also, MO searched until late and Russell seems to have been pretty tied up (see my earlier post).


And you claim to be a Lawyer: Can we have some accuracy here? You state that ALL the locals and MW staff were still searching until 4am and longer. Can you prove that they were ALL searching until that time, or is this just emotive talk to try and falsely prove your case?


4) Dr Matthew Oldfield specifically states that he went to bed between 2am and 3am. Now, with luck, he might have had 4 -5 hours, probably very disturbed, sleep. Remember he had the terrible guilt that he hadn't properly checked Madeleine, he just saw her bed - I bet he cried all night, thinking about how things might have been different. You do have compassion, do you Mr Bennett?


5) I accept that so far as the McCanns and David Payne are concerned, they say they were up and about searching until 4.00pm or later. OK, so you finally accept that, yet still maintain that not one of the McCanns’ friends, known as the ‘Tapas 9’, bothered to do so" when comparing what they did regarding the search to what, you say the locals did, because you also say 'I stand by that quotation in full'...,

These are your words from above, Tony. Re-read them if you are in doubt



6) It would have been better, if I had the information in front of me at the time, to have stated the actual times they claimed to have gone to bed. But my statement: ‘They all went to bed that night’, though it could have been amplified, was nowhere near amounting to ‘a lie’. OK 'They all went to bed that night' - everyone goes to bed Tony, even if only for a very few hours. But you must have known, that silly though it was, that such an emotive statement would be damaging to the perceived integrity and love for Madeleine of the Mccanns. Do You have an Agenda?

So you , as a Lawyer, wrote this without any information or real knowledge of the times they actually went to bed - were you acting on gossip or guesswork?.........Hmm.

Yes 'they all went to bed' as we all do. YOU HAVE DELIBERATELY DRAWN ATTENTION TO THAT PARTICULAR BIT OF THE STATEMENT AND AWAY FROM THE LIE. IT IS SIMPLY A DIVERSIONARY TACTIC TO TAKE THE READERS ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT YOU ALSO SAID, (and I quote again): not one of the McCanns’ friends, known as the ‘Tapas 9’, bothered to do so" when referring to the fact that
many local people, searched the area around the Ocean Club apartments for hours after Madeleine went missing
............Hmm, just a diversionary tactic


THAT IS THE LIE 'not one of the Mccanns' friends, known as the 'Tapas 9', bothered to do so' when you were referring to people going searching in the early hours of the morning - THAT IS THE CONTENTION, TONY; THAT IS THE CONTENTION


"Confirmation of that was provided in an article written by Bridget O’Donnell (Jeremy Wilkins’ partner) of The Guardian in December 2007. One of the three ‘Tapas 9’ men knocked on the door of Wilkins and O’Donnell at around 1.00am to say: ‘Madeleine has been abducted’. Jes Wilkins asked if they needed help searching. Wilkins was told by the unnamed ‘Tapas 9’ Doctor, reports O’Donnell: 'There is nothing you can do'." What does that prove about the hours the Tapas 9 searched, Tony?........ Nothing - absolutely nothing!

7) REPLY: These two witnesses, Bridget O’Donnell and Jeremy Wilkins, are important sources. Wilkins had talked to Dr Gerald McCann that evening close to Apartment 5A. It was Dr Matthew Oldfield who personally knocked on the door of O’Donnell and Wilkins at a time given variously by them as 1.00am or 1.30am. It is crystal clear that Dr Matthew Oldfield told them there was no point in joining the search for Madeleine. And consistent with that, he went to bed soon afterwards - he says ‘between 2am and 3am’. The phrase in my answer, ‘Confirmation of that…’ was intended to refer to my earlier statement: “Not one of the McCanns ‘Tapas 9’ friends bothered to search”. That is a statement I stand by. Again, whats this got to do with it? For all you would know, if MO hadn't admitted that he went to bed at 2am to 3am he could have carried on searching until 4am with the others. He probably left Jez Wilkins appartment and rejoined the search. You dont know and we dont know.


This is a very serious thing to reassert, '.....my earlier statement: “Not one of the McCanns ‘Tapas 9’ friends bothered to search”. That is a statement I stand by' A VERY SERIOUS ASPERSION AS TO THE CHARACTER OF THE TAPAS 9 AND DELIBERATELY EMOTIVE

Tony Bennett; We have a right to know how you, as a Lawyer, can get all this wrong and still maintain that it is correct? You are using terms like 'My statement was meant to' and 'the phrase in my answer was intended to..' and again...'was intended to refer to'

If we used excusary terms like that in a Court of Law you would tear us to bits........and we are not Lawyers.; we are just Joe Bloggs



AND SO, despite the fact you have yourself agreed that they searched, YOU STILL STAND BY THAT STATEMENT, THAT 'NONE OF THE MCCANNS 'TAPAS 9' FRIENDS BOTHERED TO SEARCH'? WHY DO YOU STAND BY A STATEMENT THAT YOU HAVE JUST AGREED IS WRONG?

What is it about the Mccanns that you so hate? Are you jealous? Are you trying to start another myth? Why?...................DO YOU HAVE AN AGENDA?

ITS TIME, TONY BENNETT, TO PUT ON YOUR 'HUMBLE HAT' AND TO WITHDRAW YOUR INCORRECT (putting it politely) STATEMENTS AND APOLOGISE - BIG TIME!


Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by vee8 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:57 am

ITS TIME, TONY BENNETT, TO PUT ON YOUR 'HUMBLE HAT' AND TO WITHDRAW YOUR INCORRECT (putting it politely) STATEMENTS AND APOLOGISE - BIG TIME!

I can't remember if you were ever on the Democracy forum Sadie, but in case you wern't, you need to know something. bennett NEVER apologises, NEVER concedes a point and is NEVER wrong, even when the evidence is as plain as the nose on his face. The word 'Sorry' is just not within his vocabulary. He doesn't do 'humble' he only does 'arrogant.'
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by sadie on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:31 am

vee8 wrote:ITS TIME, TONY BENNETT, TO PUT ON YOUR 'HUMBLE HAT' AND TO WITHDRAW YOUR INCORRECT (putting it politely) STATEMENTS AND APOLOGISE - BIG TIME!

I can't remember if you were ever on the Democracy forum Sadie, but in case you wern't, you need to know something. bennett NEVER apologises, NEVER concedes a point and is NEVER wrong, even when the evidence is as plain as the nose on his face. The word 'Sorry' is just not within his vocabulary. He doesn't do 'humble' he only does 'arrogant.'

I kind a noticed that Vee. As I have always said, "It takes a real man to apologise" or for the fairer sex, ".. a real woman..." In other words someone who is big enough to admit they were wrong.

It's not difficult if you try.........
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:37 am

More rubbish from him.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 am

And what about the PJ ? they went home to bed before everyone!

I'm not even sure Gonc got out of his in the first place.

Jeez this excuse for a man makes me so angry.
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by dianeh on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:27 am

Well said Sadie.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by Rosie on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:42 am

Well said Sadie,

Again more 'disinformation' is being spread around like cheap honey at a bees banquet!

Bennett is going to get one hell of a shock pretty soon, he'll more than like get his day in court but I have no idea which side of the dock it will be from!

Tinks is right too, the PJ went home before everyone!

How can Bennett stand by all that he has said when he admits himself that it is not correct? The man is a penis!


Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by Catkins on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 pm

vee8 wrote:ITS TIME, TONY BENNETT, TO PUT ON YOUR 'HUMBLE HAT' AND TO WITHDRAW YOUR INCORRECT (putting it politely) STATEMENTS AND APOLOGISE - BIG TIME!

I can't remember if you were ever on the Democracy forum Sadie, but in case you wern't, you need to know something. bennett NEVER apologises, NEVER concedes a point and is NEVER wrong, even when the evidence is as plain as the nose on his face. The word 'Sorry' is just not within his vocabulary. He doesn't do 'humble' he only does 'arrogant.'

Correct Vee..and don't forget his copy/paste replies..........then logging off.
As someone else noted the man's a self obsessed Half wit......... computer
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by Rosie on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:32 am

vee8 wrote:ITS TIME, TONY BENNETT, TO PUT ON YOUR 'HUMBLE HAT' AND TO WITHDRAW YOUR INCORRECT (putting it politely) STATEMENTS AND APOLOGISE - BIG TIME!

I can't remember if you were ever on the Democracy forum Sadie, but in case you wern't, you need to know something. bennett NEVER apologises, NEVER concedes a point and is NEVER wrong, even when the evidence is as plain as the nose on his face. The word 'Sorry' is just not within his vocabulary. He doesn't do 'humble' he only does 'arrogant.'

Also I never read once where he actually answered one of the very many pertinent questions that were put to him. I think he found the democracy forum terrifying, which is why his immune system allowed him to catch the flu so conveniently!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by sadie on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 am

Rosiepops wrote:
vee8 wrote:ITS TIME, TONY BENNETT, TO PUT ON YOUR 'HUMBLE HAT' AND TO WITHDRAW YOUR INCORRECT (putting it politely) STATEMENTS AND APOLOGISE - BIG TIME!

I can't remember if you were ever on the Democracy forum Sadie, but in case you wern't, you need to know something. bennett NEVER apologises, NEVER concedes a point and is NEVER wrong, even when the evidence is as plain as the nose on his face. The word 'Sorry' is just not within his vocabulary. He doesn't do 'humble' he only does 'arrogant.'

Also I never read once where he actually answered one of the very many pertinent questions that were put to him. I think he found the democracy forum terrifying, which is why his immune system allowed him to catch the flu so conveniently!

Not surprised, I found it terrifying too. BUT enjoyed the way he was soon put in his place! You guys worked wonders.
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: TONY BENNETT AND HIS INAPPROPRIATE ASSERTIONS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum