Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Moddy, HB, Mulleena, dianeh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moddy, HB, Mulleena, dianeh

Post by sadie on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 am

Moddy, HB, Mulleena and dianeh

URGENT. Please open your PM, read and open website, half way down the page,

Then come back to me before acting, please

If anyone reading this is a member of pfa2, please would you PM the above and ask them to open up their J4 PM's urgently. They haven't been on this forum for over 24 hours and this is important. Thanks

sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Moddy, HB, Mulleena, dianeh

Post by vee8 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Did you send me a PM? Only I had an e-mail notification, but when I opened my inbox there was nothing new?
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Got it Sadie, thank you, and responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:50 pm

sadie wrote:Moddy, HB, Mulleena and dianeh

If anyone reading this is a member of pfa2, please would you PM the above and ask them to open up their J4 PM's urgently. They haven't been on this forum for over 24 hours and this is important. Thanks

sadie
Now you've made me nosey............. :weirdthread:
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:50 am

[quote="Catkins"]
sadie wrote:Moddy, HB, Mulleena and dianeh

sadie

Well Ooops I thought that I had discovered a picture of Madeleine, after the abduction, on an Azores website - and was so excited waytoohappy ecstatic . I decided that i must check it out right away with Moddy, HB, Diane and my old friend Mulleena, but none were around and it was bedtime. Desperate to speak to one of them I joined pfa2, but they had to put me thru the process first - so I did the next best thing, I thought, and put that notice up.

The thing that excited me was on this website: Roll almost half way down the page until you see a Youtube thingy that is captioned "Of How Scottie saw Madeleine for the very first time".

http://209.85.229.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://aclareira.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Daldeia%2Bda%2Bluz%2Bportugal%2Bmccann%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&usg=ALkJrhiTyEST_pkLYruqjipw0cS90TcnSw

The video thingy wouldn't play, but looked like a very posh mens club and coming through the door was a partially hidden small figure dressed in green. My antennae shot up. Could this be Madeleine?

I though that I ought to copy down the website address, just in case. As I was copying it down, I saw the words 'mccann luz and portugal' as part of it.

OMG, I thought, I am the first pro-Mccann to see Madeleine alive after the abduction - MUST tell someone!! happydance happydance ecstatic Hence my anxiety to reach them! Was so excited that I only managed 3 1/2 hours sleep that night!

Of course, as soon as Moddy saw it the following morning, he said, "sadie that is a film that has been on general release" faint :duh: Ooops

There you go, mystery over!....................some say that ignorance is bliss. lol! Am still catching up with my sleep! How sad that it wasn't a correct assumption! walkinghomecrying

sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:19 am

Oh bless you Sadie, at least you are keeping your wits about you, it could easily be something like this, that chance sighting that finds Madeleine.

I was on line when you posted your SOS to Moddy etal, I'd just got in and had popped onto the Forum for a quick catch up. I was going to PM you, but I didnt want to appear nosey, unlike Cat, pmsl.

Cheers Cat, I was itching to know, god made me nosey too Laffin
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:25 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Oh bless you Sadie, at least you are keeping your wits about you, it could easily be something like this, that chance sighting that finds Madeleine.

I was on line when you posted your SOS to Moddy etal, I'd just got in and had popped onto the Forum for a quick catch up. I was going to PM you, but I didnt want to appear nosey, unlike Cat, pmsl.

laffin: Laffin OK So I did your dirty work for you........ Laffin
Aww Sadie.....as tinker says we have to be alert and who knows what we might see.........I spend my Holidays looking at every child I see .....drive myself Nuts then I come back home for a rest..Only takes one person to see something though..........
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:47 am

Catkins wrote:
Tinkerbell43 wrote:Oh bless you Sadie, at least you are keeping your wits about you, it could easily be something like this, that chance sighting that finds Madeleine.

Aww Sadie.....as tinker says we have to be alert and who knows what we might see.........I spend my Holidays looking at every child I see .....drive myself Nuts then I come back home for a rest..Only takes one person to see something though..........

Me too Cat. I circle around every blonde girl of the right age and I walk the beaches looking at kids. One day I will get arrested! No it is true, we tend to go to off the beaten track places where few Brits go, like the little Canary island of Las Palmas, and I always thought that Madeleine could be at an off the beaten track village on this island. I tend not to do it at busy places which Brits frequent.

Have left madeleine posters on the walls in 'off the beat' seaside places there and always had madeleine posters plastered over the car. The locals think I am nuts! And my friends too! Even walked around Tenerife North Airport with a poster blue-tacked to by front - yes blue-tacked! I went up to people, looked them in the eyes, pointed at the picture then at Madeleines eye and they all seemed to understand.......THE MAD ENGLISH WOMAN! Laffin Laffin
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:12 am

sadie wrote:
Catkins wrote:

Me too Cat. I circle around every blonde girl of the right age and I walk the beaches looking at kids. One day I will get arrested! No it is true, we tend to go to off the beaten track places where few Brits go, like the little Canary island of Las Palmas, and I always thought that Madeleine could be at an off the beaten track village on this island. I tend not to do it at busy places which Brits frequent.

Have left madeleine posters on the walls in 'off the beat' seaside places there and always had madeleine posters plastered over the car. The locals think I am nuts! And my friends too! Even walked around Tenerife North Airport with a poster blue-tacked to by front - yes blue-tacked! I went up to people, looked them in the eyes, pointed at the picture then at Madeleines eye and they all seemed to understand.......THE MAD ENGLISH WOMAN! Laffin Laffin

Know the feeling....I even check the washing lines in the backwaters behind PDL.......and leave Posters in French Motorway service Toilets !!! walkinghomecrying
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: