Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

ProFencanti

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ProFencanti

Post by dianeh on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:18 pm

What happened to this? Did they have to upstakes and move?

I take it since I cant get into the new one that I have to register again. Cause I cant get in, my username doesnt exist.

Nigel, Adrian, what is the goss?

And what is this chaos raptor site? Is that Nbrado, and what is the site for?
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by Catkins on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:58 am

dianeh wrote:What happened to this? Did they have to upstakes and move?

I take it since I cant get into the new one that I have to register again. Cause I cant get in, my username doesnt exist.

Nigel, Adrian, what is the goss?

And what is this chaos raptor site? Is that Nbrado, and what is the site for?
Don't panic I think Gestalt handed the reigns to HMum..........
http://www.pfa2.com/forum/
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by hollysmum on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:40 am

Dianeh, Gestalt no longer wanted to be admin on the forum, I have bought a new domain and the old forum has been transferred over to it.

If you have problems logging in please let me know on here and I'll sort it for you.

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/index.php

hollysmum
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 19
Location : North East
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by dianeh on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:50 am

Hollysmum

I was just curious about why the forum changed, and when i hunted out my passwords, I discovered I had used a different password to any of my others and so couldnt get in.

I have since managed to get in.

So Gestalt didnt want to be admin anymore. Did this have anything to do with the crap written about PFA last week on the 3 Assinine's? They go on with the biggest load of crap. Obviously too much time on their hands. They were going on about no Terms and Conditions, but you have to agree to them as you register, And since none of them did, they were not aware of it. Seems they did their research on the PFA site, the same way as they did on Madeleine's abduction. And then they congratulate themselves on their deductions. Add the IQ of the lot of them together and they manage to scrape up to the level of moron.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi Dianeh, glad you could get back in. It made good sense to close the 3A section to guests. For one thing it means the requirement for heavy modding is now not necessary and nobody likes heavy moderation. I cant comment on Gestalts personal decisions that wouldn't be fair.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by gestalt on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:22 am

dianeh wrote:

So Gestalt didnt want to be admin anymore. Did this have anything to do with the crap written about PFA last week on the 3 Assinine's? They go on with the biggest load of crap. Obviously too much time on their hands. They were going on about no Terms and Conditions, but you have to agree to them as you register, And since none of them did, they were not aware of it. Seems they did their research on the PFA site, the same way as they did on Madeleine's abduction. And then they congratulate themselves on their deductions. Add the IQ of the lot of them together and they manage to scrape up to the level of moron.

No, it didn't have anything to do with that Dianeh. :)

gestalt
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 1
Location : The real world
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by dianeh on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Gestalt.

I didnt think so, not really, I was just hypothesising. And I should know better. Ooops

Cheers
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by Rosie on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:14 pm

dianeh wrote:
So Gestalt didnt want to be admin anymore. Did this have anything to do with the crap written about PFA last week on the 3 Assinine's? They go on with the biggest load of crap. Obviously too much time on their hands. They were going on about no Terms and Conditions, but you have to agree to them as you register, And since none of them did, they were not aware of it. Seems they did their research on the PFA site, the same way as they did on Madeleine's abduction. And then they congratulate themselves on their deductions. Add the IQ of the lot of them together and they manage to scrape up to the level of moron.

Diane, has anyone ever told you that you have a literal Aussie accent when you write? So acerbic - I absolutely love it.

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by sadie on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Rosiepops wrote:
dianeh wrote:
So Gestalt didnt want to be admin anymore. Did this have anything to do with the crap written about PFA last week on the 3 Assinine's? They go on with the biggest load of crap. Obviously too much time on their hands. They were going on about no Terms and Conditions, but you have to agree to them as you register, And since none of them did, they were not aware of it. Seems they did their research on the PFA site, the same way as they did on Madeleine's abduction. And then they congratulate themselves on their deductions. Add the IQ of the lot of them together and they manage to scrape up to the level of moron.

Diane, has anyone ever told you that you have a literal Aussie accent when you write? So acerbic - I absolutely love it.

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Me too!
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by dianeh on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:03 am

Sadie/Rosie

Are you sure I am an Aussie, it might just be a put up job. mental

Only a few weeks ago there was some moron on 3A's who was implying that I wasnt really an Aussie.

I do a pretty good of job of pretending if I can get my accent to come out while writing. Actually I didnt realise that it did, or more accurately that we here phrase things differently.

In reality, I do have a pretty strong accent, as happens to us raised in the bush. No one would ever mistake me for a Kiwi.

Cheers
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by clairesy on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 am

dianeh wrote:Sadie/Rosie

Are you sure I am an Aussie, it might just be a put up job. mental

Only a few weeks ago there was some moron on 3A's who was implying that I wasnt really an Aussie.

I do a pretty good of job of pretending if I can get my accent to come out while writing. Actually I didnt realise that it did, or more accurately that we here phrase things differently.

In reality, I do have a pretty strong accent, as happens to us raised in the bush. No one would ever mistake me for a Kiwi.

Cheers

Laffin Laffin

they are nuts over there Diane aint they.I wouldn't worry too much though i have been accused of being almost every person in the entire planet....... they have suggested i am one of the mccanns ...even said im Clarence to!!!im surprised they aint told me im from china yet!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thats yet to come though i can feel it in me bones!!
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by Jayelles on Mon May 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Doh! I just came across this thread and I had never realised that profenceanti was pro fence anti! I thought it was a portuguese word.l

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by sadie on Mon May 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Jayelles wrote:Doh! I just came across this thread and I had never realised that profenceanti was pro fence anti! I thought it was a portuguese word.l

laffin2 Me too. It's us teachers, Jay, we always read things into things. <- good English that

.........................................2/10 Could do better.
avatar
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by dianeh on Mon May 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Well, it looks more latin to me than Portuguese Laffin
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by Jayelles on Tue May 12, 2009 4:56 am

sadie wrote:
Jayelles wrote:Doh! I just came across this thread and I had never realised that profenceanti was pro fence anti! I thought it was a portuguese word.l

laffin2 Me too. It's us teachers, Jay, we always read things into things. <- good English that

.........................................2/10 Could do better.
Should it not be "We always read stuff into stuff" or maybe "We always read things into stuff...." or...
Laffin

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ProFencanti

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum