Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

missing disabled Adji Desir

View previous topic View next topic Go down

missing disabled Adji Desir

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Authorities and volunteers are conducting a heart - breaking search in Immokalee, Florida, for 6 year old Adji Desir. This special needs child was last seen around 5:15 pm on January 11, 2009, at his grandmother´s residence in Farm Workers Village. According to the Collier County (FL) Sheriff, Adji may have gone outside to play and then vanished. A billboard is about to go up in Immokalee with Adji´s likeness and description on it, and authorities and volunteers have been searching for the little boy steadily since Saturday. At the moment, police believe Adji wandered off and got lost. But they can´t completely rule out an abduction. Compouding the situation is the fact that Adji is disabled and reportedly has a very limited vocabulary. "The idea of a child with such limited abilities being lost is absolutely terrified. The thought that he may have been abducted is a nightmare" (these are Brian Ladd´s words). If you think you have any information that might help in the search for Adji Desir, please call 1-800-CRIME-TV or get in touch with the Collier County Sheriff´s Office (American Most Wanted). Police say Adji, whose nickname is "Ji Ji" (pronounced "Gee Gee"). Adji was last seen wearing a blue shirt with thin yellow stripes, blue shorts with pink flamingos going down the sides, and grey and black sneakers. Police say it´s important to note that Adji is developmentally disabled. He understands Creole, but cannot speak it. He is only able to speak about five words in English. If you´ve seen missing child Adji Desir, call our hotline at 1-800-CRIME-TV right now.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: missing disabled Adji Desir

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 pm

My friends, here is the website about Adji Desir: www.FindAdji.com
"2.21.2009: Debra, Kinsley, and myself, as promised, worked until sun up trying our best to design a proper website for missing child Adji Desir... and I´m happy to announce that www.FindAdji.com is now in operation. Now we need your help in spreading the word about Adji and I´m asking everyone to please visit www.FindAdji.com , register for the forum and learn about what you can do to help bring this child home. I´m also asking that you forward this email to as many peole you can... as of today, this case is still not getting the media attention it should be. Last nights web broadcast is located here and discusses our plan of action in helping to find Adji. I want to stress again... right now the most important thing we can do is get Adji´s picture out there... and the internet is the best way to make it happen... and it´s free.
Thank you for your time". For more information, please get in touch with NCMEC, American´s Most Wanted, Brian Ladd. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:46 pm

What a lovely face Adji has. Yet another child missing; another tradegy. All we can do, I suppose, is keep our eyes open, publicise this and just hope and pray

Pedro, you are a star; the way that you look after the worlds missing children. Well done. clapping

sadie x ohdear
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:21 am

Will pass on the information. I doubt there's much we can do on this side of the pond, but you never know, just keep our eyes open.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:26 am

Thank you for your kind words my friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top